[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you always wanted the classic disney relationship up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1420247245029.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1420247245029.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>tfw you always wanted the classic disney relationship up until recently
>tfw now at 24 you actively avoid girls that look like relationship material because girls all lust for chad and are scared to get into a relationship (even though you still want one in an ideal world)

Anyone else become different by the way society is rapidly changing? Feels numb, man.
>>
File: 1441139598947.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441139598947.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
Nobody?

Blocks.
>>
>tfw mostly robot-pilled aka black-pilled
>all is well, fuck bitches I dont need them, theyre all whores, etc
>chilling with friends, so happy
>no worries
>suddenly BAM FUCKING DREAMS
>dream of dating an ultra qt who loves me too much
>tfwnogf is back
>another 2-3 months of r9k until it goes away again, until I get another qtgfdream

I love dreaming so much and the feels it gives me are always so nice, especially when it's with qtgfdreams, but oh boy do they fuck me up. This happened LAST NIGHT also, so I'm at 100% tfwnogf right now.
>>
>classic disney relationship
The fuck is the that?
>>
>>24531602

It's where you turn into a human after years of being a hairy beast when she falls in love with you.
>>
File: 1430351137381.gif (649 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1430351137381.gif
649 KB, 700x525
>>24531237
>Disney

do you guys have any cool star wars pepes?
>>
>>24531602
The perfect relationship where she's a qt and you marry her and she's not a whore and she doesn't fuck jamal behind your back and she doesn't just want your money
>>
>>24531572
I haven't had those perfect pure qt gf dreams in a good while, but god damn when I have them, so magical.

I don't need them though. I need to face harsh fucking reality.
>>
File: dinner.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1600
I feel the few pains you'd stomach from not knowing r9k ideology would be better than starting to believe in the "better not start" because
>girls all lust for chad
idea.

There are non-Chad guy who enjoy their lives with some chick, you know? You're just searching for a reason to give up.
>>
>>24531783
Do you not know women? All they ever talk about is their own appearance and chad. They're drawn to chad. I've had relationships. Fuck, I had a one-night stand last night (inb4 "rooo norman"). But it depresses me that I never feel good enough for them. I'll never get their validation for more than a very short period of time. Imagine if friendships were like that with your bro's. Wouldn't fucking want in, would you?
>>
File: 1422176466099.png (173 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1422176466099.png
173 KB, 500x599
>>24531652
y-you said it
>>
>>24531979
You're human garbage so that's what you attract. Stay resentful and stunted.
>>
>>24531237
wow this is me
>>
>>24532390
You gave nothing against my valid points. I'm generally a good person but this shit makes me question myself.
>>
>>24532435
>tfw, my man, tfw
>>
>>24532390
So technically, robots don't attract anyone because we're not humans?

Damn, I feel like I just opened Pandora's Box or something.
>>
>>24532577
Been hooking up with a qt but she doesn't want a relationship b/c she is not mentally ready after recent breakup. Too understanding to force the issue but have feels. Don't want to suppress feels so just slowly drifting away on purpose. I'm also 24.
>>
File: clannad-after-story-21.jpg (91 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
clannad-after-story-21.jpg
91 KB, 960x720
>>24531237
>tfw no classic anime relationship
>>
>>24532819
IMO, it's probably just an excuse to slut around. I mean she's fucking you that soon after the breakup.

I guess I'm lucky in a way, all the girls I end up dating are a bit too trashy for me to want to relationship. I think it's a combination of the area I live in and my country (UK). Saying that, I still get the fucking relationship feels when chilling in bed with them.
>>
>>24532887
I think so too. She's just 18 so she's the right age for that. Coming out of a 5 year relationship as well. I mean don't get me wrong I like sex but rationalizing the situation I don't want feels. Sucks because she did relationship-like stuff with me like holding hands and kissing in public. Too bad really, if the timing had been better I would have considered a relationship.
>>
>>24533097
>she did relationship-like stuff with me like holding hands and kissing in public
That's a good sign desu family.

But still, like me creating it, you're in this thread for a reason. I always want to literally follow the impulses of my heart, but my brain knows where that road leads to when it comes to girls. This is the paradox for me.

Off to bed now, sweet dreams nigga
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.