[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got off the phone with my best friend from high school.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
I just got off the phone with my best friend from high school. We went to different colleges. He joined a frat and fucked more than a dozen women, tons of friends, etc.
For the most part, I remained a loser, very few friends, spent all my time studying or shitposting. I'm getting my masters now while he works a shit job as a telemarketer. In the back of my mind, I always told myself I was better than him because I got a high paying job in a lucrative field.

But, fuck me, listening to him tell stories of meeting beautiful women at parties, making tons of friends, fucking lots of girls... It all makes me realize I'm a fucking nobody. I'm a loser. I loathe myself.
>>
Idk sounds like you made the right decision, you'll see that 10 years down the road when desperate bitches are literally throwing themselves at you..
>>
>>24530468
except he missed out on prime pussy when it was ripe for the picking
>>
You could do it, too. Get fit and somehow start meeting women at occasions.

Become a normalfag, OP. I believe in you.
>>
>>24530447
Na bro. You made the right choice. Getting a degree and nice job is a lot better then doing a bunch of girls that aren't meaningful relationships. You may not see it now but you will eventually. And your Chad friend will hate himself for throwing his life away partying
>>
>>24530523
>prime pussy
At college most girls have next to zero sexual experience, and at a frat they'd be mostly drunk too. That's not "prime pussy", even less so if they're virgins.
>>
>>24530523
You make a good point but when you're rich you can still fuck 20 year olds or whatever.

I'd be more mad about not getting to fuck 15-18 year old pussy, shit you missed out on in highschool.
>>
>>24530653
18-26. If that is not prime pussy, I don't know what is.
>>
>>24530746
15-18, body / brain not even fully developed. Getting pussy because you have $ and getting pussy because you are you is 2 different experience. $ will never make her that wet.
>>
>>24530782
It's mostly just glorified in american media due to the nostalgic way a lot of men look at their college days, which for them were their "glory days" or something of the sort. It's not that sex with girls that young is always or even generally good, because they mostly think that sex equals going starfish and letting the dude ram his junk for a few minutes. For actual prime pussy you'd be looking more at 25-30
>>
>>24530468
>implyig sex as a old guy is the same as a young adult
>implying he didn't lost his young adult life

he lots, no matter what he does he can't get back the time he lost
he could had been fucking virgins when he was young
anon, what it hurts isn't the fact you will never have, its the fact you never /had/
>>
>>24530846
Oh yeah of course, my point was that prime pussy imo is when you and the female in question are both 15-18. It's just not as fun being an adult in the adult world and having sex, it's something people have done already but for example in highschool with your gf? It's special to both of you.
>>
>>24530898
My professor is 57, and I would fuck her brains out if given the chance. Anyway, the point is OP made his choices. Which i think is a fantastic one. But i think there is more to the story. He is using his edu as excuse for being a kissless virgin. Which i think is stupid. He could have put himself out there more instead of "shitposting".
>>
>>24530447
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALFAG!!

I bet you aren't even a virgin!

TRY

Me
>no friends
>all my time studying, shitposting, or drinking feels away alone in my room
>have worthless BA
>never had a gf
>KHHV
>now have near near min wage part time job that is a total dead end.
>live with parents and they hate me

My best friend from high school
>tons of friends
>was in frat at UCSB
>has BA and MA
>has had several gfs
>definitely NOT a virgin
>works at a wealth management firm
>lives in a beach front condo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.