[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /shit relationship with father/ here? Feels fucking bad man,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8 KB, 645x773
Who /shit relationship with father/ here? Feels fucking bad man, especially when you want to change it but somethings holding you back.
>>
File: 1445363308333.jpg (35 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445363308333.jpg
35 KB, 633x758
My dad was an absentee father and knows it. He's said as much. But we just don't have much to talk about, plus he's getting old and has all kinds of weird issues that drive people insane, me included, so it's hard to spend time with him.
>>
>>24530424
>ITT red flags
>>
>>24530473
No one makes it out of childhood unscathed in one way or another.

Everyone is a red flag imo
>>
>>24530455
Checked.

I have a hard time finding topics to discuss with my father as well. It always feels forced, unlike conversating with my mother. I think it's because im 23 and a closeted fag and he hates fags so I hold him at bay just in case he really does reject me when my sexualityinevitably surfaces
>>
My relationship with my dad is pretty good, but it's not very emotional.
We joke around and get along well for the most part, but we never open up or talk about ourselves or our feelings and I think that's had an effect on my personality.
>>
>>24530424
My dad isn't a terrible person, but he can't confront his problems if even if his life depends on it. Along with his height and looks, that's also what i've inherited. Thus i am the desperate NEET i am today.
>>
>>24530932
Do you open up to your mother, anon?
>>
File: pepesuit.png (150 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
pepesuit.png
150 KB, 616x725
>>24530424
Who /thealphaaroundtheirfather/ here?

It feels fucking awful but Christ he absolutely will not be dominant or boss me around or anything, he's always trying to impress me instead of the other way around. Like he won't say he's proud of me because he feels like I've surpassed him or something.
>>
>>24530957
More so than with my dad but I'm still not comfortable sharing certain things with either of them, or any of my friends for that matter.
As a result I kind of have the same conversations with myself in my head over and over again because I have nobody to share my feelings with, and it keeps me up for at least an hour every night.
>>
>>24530989
Holy fuck my dad is such a beta as well. It's quite embarrassing during family functions and what not. The man just stands there and takes it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.