[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice. My gf's 5 year high school reunion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: high-school-reunion-29211[1].jpg (291 KB, 2198x1008) Image search: [Google]
high-school-reunion-29211[1].jpg
291 KB, 2198x1008
I need some advice.

My gf's 5 year high school reunion is this weekend, and she decided to go to it. However, she says she doesn't want me to come with her. She says that it's only for reunion members, and that she just wants to hang out with her old friends from high school.

I want to go with her because I want to meet all of her old friends. Also, she had two boyfriends in high school, and I'm a little bit paranoid about that. Problem is that she keeps insisting on going alone, and another problem is that it's more than a two hour long drive (she'll be staying with her parents over the weekend.)

What should I do?
>>
Drop her. Don't become a kek
>>
File: do it anon pls.png (656 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
do it anon pls.png
656 KB, 1280x720
>>24530241
You should go without her knowing, and spy on her!
>>
>>24530570
that would be a violation of her trust though
>>
>>24530241
Stay home unless if you can easily get another GF.
>>
She's ashamed of you anon and trying to get with a highschool chad. kek
>>
>>24530241
Prepare to be a kek my friend
>>
>>24530241
>However, she says she doesn't want me to come with her. She says that it's only for reunion members, and that she just wants to hang out with her old friends from high school.

that's kind of weird, op. it sounds like she's not happy and dreaming about "the good old days" or else this >>24532317
>>
its bullshit. those things allow spouses. the whole point is to show people up.
>>
>>24530241
see
>>23675599
>advice threads ... should go on >>>/adv/ - Advice

also,
>gf
Go away.
>>
>>24530241

If you're already feeling like you can't trust her, the relationship is gone.

You need to break up with her now anon. Unless you want to feel more pain later when you see how she discards you at a moment's notice for her ex.
>>
GTFO with your normie problems REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.