[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Now what you have in the case of 4chan is a macabre expression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: slavoj.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1361) Image search: [Google]
slavoj.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1361
>Now what you have in the case of 4chan is a macabre expression of ideology similar to Yugoslavia in the 1980s. If you have not heard of the lasting fashion, like Pepe the scatological toad in which past visions of uber and undermen are sublimated in a surreal manner, you are told to go to ray-did or tumbler because you aren't part of the tribe and commune and so on and so on. *sniff* There is an old east German joke in which an engineer gets sent to Siberia and he tells his friend beforehand that in his letters all that is true will be written with blue ink and all that is not with red and so in the first letter what is written on red is that how great the Gulag is and how they get new clothes and women and so on - in red ink. Only thing that is missing is blue ink. If we see this in the case of 4chan *sniff*, this is precisely the case. We have all the red ink we want - mehmehs, endless jokes and freudian ironies which go a long way to show us a creative and modern man. But there are no memes to show the true pain, the truth of 4chan which is that it does not hate the Other, but rather, itself to the point of it unable to consider crippling solitude without turning it to a joke of having "no gf" or drawing a comic of two fellows you have here in the illustration. These men eat up ideology, shit ideology and make nonsensical machines out of ideology so that they don't see ideology, but an entertaining process of alienation and so on.

Is he right?
>>
meme-philosophy belongs on /lit/.
>>
Maybe it's time for me to go.

See you space cowboy...
>>
File: sleep tight commer.jpg (107 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight commer.jpg
107 KB, 600x582
sleep tight commer
>>
>>24530239
Wait wait wait did he actually say this?? This sounds like someone wrote it to make fun of Slavohj Zsisehkz
>>
>>24530314

you don't fucking say, idiot; not even the person who wrote this piece of shit understands what any of it means, what ideology means or anything else zizek wrote
>>
>>24530314
>This sounds like someone wrote it to make fun of Slavohj Zsisehkz

did pepe the scatological toad give it away?
>>
File: 1443141973655.png (866 KB, 847x438) Image search: [Google]
1443141973655.png
866 KB, 847x438
>>24530370
>he doesn't understand Zizek

pure ideology
>>
>>24530373
shit i missed that part
now i feel like a fucking idiot
>>
Back in my day we had a word for "philosophers" like this guy, bums.
>>
File: 1432064021652.png (119 KB, 613x451) Image search: [Google]
1432064021652.png
119 KB, 613x451
>>24530785
fuck off old man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.