[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Helper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 7eR6RXR.jpg (97 KB, 736x1057) Image search: [Google]
7eR6RXR.jpg
97 KB, 736x1057
Today's thread is about sex.
So ask me anything pertaining to sex.
I will be on for the next hour or so, answering and helping all your robots. I always answer truthfully and do not judge or kek.
>>
how do I give a proper blowjob?

My boyfriend's penis is big and I gag easily. I have a small mouth. I can only get his head and an inch of it into my mouth. however, once it's in my mouth I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
>>
Hello, Fagbot here.

Theres one cute twink I could probably fuck up the ass, but im really scared ill get shit on my dick

>wot do?
>>
What do you find most enjoyable about sex?
>>
>>24530151

can I lick your bumhole?
>>
>>24530189
I'm not OP but I would say use your qt-twink-gayboi tongue
>>
File: 1426516690201.gif (2 MB, 320x382) Image search: [Google]
1426516690201.gif
2 MB, 320x382
How does sex compare to masturbation?
>>
>>24530189
Practice with larger objects to surpress the gag reflex. After that, think of your mouth as an onahole. However, if it is a problem with girth, though thats unlikely, you will have to consider only playing with the head. Using your hand in conjuction with you mouth is nice.
>>24530200
If he's comfortable with the idea, ask him to clean out his asshole properly and then use a condom with lots and lots of lube. Always a good idea to practice with smaller objects first, such as your hand. The tongue is also a good prelude to buttplay.
>>24530205
Actually, it's the sensation of being close to someone, being needed and wanted by someone, and then fulfilling their desires. It's a strange mix between domination and submission.
>>24530208
No.
>>24530302
Technically, masturbation is superior, but sex will get you much more hornier (usually) and there are other emotions at play. In a sense, the physical part may be a bit worse, but the emotional part more than makes up for it. A lot of shit happens in your brain when you fuck someone.
>>
>>24530333
T-thank you s-senpai
<3
>>
>>24530151
bumping for the interest of preserving our species.
>>
>>24530450
No problem. I wish all the best to you, robot. May the universe have mercy on you.
>>
Yobot. Messed up religious upbringing, mostly went to all boys schools until university. Want sex, too bot to get sex. Have missed extremely obvious signs (girl took me underwear shopping and to a sex shop to pick out a new vibe, hugged her at the door and waved her goodnight both times) Needless to say, virgin.

I think my biggest issue is this. I have a nasty, noncontagious skin condition. The best meds for it have side effects. Including cancer, kidney failure, even schizoid disorders. Long sleeves and jeans cover it up, easier to deal with than shitting out my organs.

The two times I wound up with a lady in private, they had what could charitably be described as a negative reaction to my shirt coming off. One started crying, in fact. Kinda did a number on my already low self-esteem. I'm dammed if I do or if I don't, since most people hear "incurable skin condition" and run, or google it and see the absolute worst case scenario and run. Like, I've got it bad, but not as bad as google makes it look. And if I don't say, then we have the freakouts. I've only met one person who was into it, and she took it waaaaaaaaaaay too fucking far. She wanted to try a blood transfusion so she could get the same deal. I like my blood where it is, so I ran quite fast in the opposite direction.

So yeah. I had a point, somewhere. I just ate a very nice dinner and I'm a little sleepy. How do I not be virgin no mo'?
>>
>>24530618
chad-senpai is so nice
>>
>be obese [5 foot 11 and 360lbs
>I still get laid at least bi-weekly

it's clear to me that your appearance doesnt matter much
>>
what do if my dick is disturbingly small?

Like, the length of the flap of a pair of sunglasses, and not-so-great in the width department?

Suppose that isnt an issue, how do i get a gf that loves me for me and not anything else?
>>
>>24530972
damn son
fatass here too
gib advice plx?
>>
>>24530151
how do I last longer in sex? I last less than 5 minutes usually and it makes me feel terrible. any help? should I just jerk it a bunch? I don't really masturbate conventionally, I get off on grinding a lot more.
>>
>>24531013
>the length of the flap of a pair of sunglasses

That's simultaneously too specific, yet not specific enough.
>>
>>24530780
Hm. This one is tough. Initially, I'd say your best bet is people with similar skin conditions. Taking meds with lots of side-effects could be a bad idea, but it's a risk you will have to think long and hard about. If you are incapable of living an enjoyable life with your skin condition, then perhaps it is worth it? I am not sure. More then likely though, there will still be people who will not be deterred from your skin condition, as long as you take care not to accentuate it too much and your other qualities are up to speed.

IF you should decide not to take the meds, I would then proceed to do what you can about other parts of you. You can still become a attractive and charismatic person if you work hard to compensate/overcome this drawback. Try not to dwell to hard on what you can't change, but use it as a motivation do change what you actually can change. Like people who have lost the ability to walk train their upperbodies. Best of luck to you, friend.
>>24530935
I am no chad, really. Chads are much better than me at what they do best.
>>24530972
It does matter somewhat, at least I think so, but people usually learn to get around problems. For instance, you might have a stellar personality.
>>24531013
Unless you have a micropenis, you should be fine. Work with what you got, you have hands, mouth, tongue. If your foreplay is good enough, you barely need to stick it in her to make her cum.
>>24531048
If you jerk it too much you will risk not being able to get hard during sex, simply because your dick is spent. It will decrease your sensitivity, so it helps somewhat, but don't overdo it. Alot of it is breathing really, and if you feel like you are about to cum, try changing up what you do in bed, you don't always have to plough the pussy with your dick.
>>
>>24530151
bump for advice.
>>
How do people meet women?
>>
>>24531349
Bars, clubs, social gatherings, work affiliates, through friends, random encounters, dating sites, dating apps, courses, sports, competitions. Basically everywhere where it is appropriate to talk with strangers is a good bet.
>>
>>24531418
I have never initiated conversation with a perfect stranger.
>>
>>24531427
Then you are missing out on a horde of opportunities. However, as you may have observed, it is much more likely it will end well if you meet them through friends. People are somewhat wary of strangers, and rightly so. If you can wrap it in some social setting/excuse with friends/known associates its easier.
>>
>>24531472
My only friends are one of my coworkers I see once a week and my roomate. I'm fairly sure my roomate is ashmed to be seen with me.
>>
>>24530151
how do I talk to women? I'm not too bad, just really introverted and kinda shy
>>
>>24530189
you have to be 18 to post here. Also, pedophilia is illegal in America
>>
>>24531511
Well, in short, you just do it. Then correct your behaviour until you achieve your intent (legally).
>>
>>24530972
Damn. How do you manage it?
I'm a little taller and a little slimmer but I can never get beyond that initial friendly banter stage.
Do you use humour? Observational empathy?
I find i can get girls talking pretty easily, but I cant quite get them to want to jump my bones.
Do I need to throw in some compliments? A little bit of ego boosting?
My biggest issues are self-confidence and poor ability to read girls behaviour. Especially body language. Seems a bit alien to me. Any advice on that?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.