[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gay people from /r9k/ so lewd and seemingly willing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1444711332081.jpg (268 KB, 1024x865) Image search: [Google]
1444711332081.jpg
268 KB, 1024x865
Why are gay people from /r9k/ so lewd and seemingly willing to hook up with others? They seem to hit on each other, trade e-mails and even hit on straight people nonstop.

It kinda makes me uncomfortable desu.
>>
because homos are so degenerate, they will do anything for sex in order to get rewarded with words of praise, sympathy and affirmation.

Nothing chases the void away like the warmth of another body.

Too bad they're just fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>tripfag
>prude
>but posts cutie with Dante figurine

I have mixed feelings about you..
>>
File: 1367115224394.jpg (67 KB, 737x562) Image search: [Google]
1367115224394.jpg
67 KB, 737x562
Because so many of the other gay people irl we meet are shitty and normie as fuck
>>
>>24529007
If women were as willing to have sex as men you'd be having sex all the time.
>>
>>24529007
Is that a man or a woman?
>>
I think it's prison gay shit going on, a bunch of virgins locked up in the cage of our fucked up lives, never knowing the sweet taste of pussy, so we obsess over feminine men and cock since it's all we know or have access to.
>>
>>24529007
Gay people are programmed to have anal sex until they die of AIDS. It's how nature gets rid of its genetic trash.
>>
Because it's easy to just talk about fantasies on r9k and by extension trade a few lewd messages by email. There's no investment, minimal risk, and it takes the place of their usual masturbatory fantasies.
>>
>>24529007

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>24529326
Makes sense.Mother nature knows best.
>>
I would eat that girl's shit.

I'm not into that. But looking at her makes me think I should say it just in case she might actually let me touch her if I would do literally anything she wanted.

She could saw my face off and throw it into traffic and I would give her money for existing.
>>
>>24530479
Good lord. This is the state of the white man today.
>>
>>24530522
It's the state of pathetic retards. Not a whole group of people who most of are pretty regular and don't hate themselves too badly.
>>
>>24530617
>It's the state of pathetic retards.
Aka the white man
>>
>>24530648
Lmao Jesus this makes kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.