[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't vape LOL casual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14
File: 20151125_152131.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151125_152131.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>he doesn't vape
LOL casual
>>
File: 1426722155127.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1426722155127.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>putting unregulated chemicals in your lungs
>doing something because it's "cool"
>wasting your time on something that doesn't benefit body nor mind
>trying this hard to get cancer

try killing yourself, normie.
>>
Vaping is the new fedora, you enjoy that
>>
Why are vapers always so fucking smug?
>>
File: average vape user.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
average vape user.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
>he vapes

roflcopter
>>
>>24528980
yeah people that vape are generally only interesting to other people that vape, to people that don't you're seen as annoying as fuck
>>
>>24529609
Pretty much, I vape but on my own as it allowed me to quit my smoking habit, people who cloudchase are just normie hipsters. Like a good vape with some good fluid is enjoyable and less health risks then smoking.
>>
>>24529640
People like you are the good vapers, unfortunately Id never do it because of people like OP or who OPs pretending to be
>>
>>24529490
Because they need acknowledgment and validation that they're "cool" but they're too much of a band of pussies to actually smoke cigarettes, as they're afraid for their health.
>>
File: vapers.png (500 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
vapers.png
500 KB, 600x450
>he doesn't fake smoke
>>
>literally trying to get cancer
>>
>vaping
>literally normie bandwagon fad
>>
>>24529640
>it allowed me to quit my smoking habit
But it didn't. You still have the habit.
>>
>>24529822
This. All I see are normies who do, I honestly don't get this meme as it always uses the few cherry picked images each time.

Smoking is disgusting and if people want to use this method to quit smoking, then I don't see the harm.
>>
>>24529704
I don't get the whole making a necklace out of it so it just dangles around your neck, it's not a necklace.

You might as well keep it in your pocket because if girls see a vape pen dangling around your neck I'm pretty sure that is making it even worse for yourself, the people I've seen who vape usually keep them in their pocket.

Then again everyone in that picture is cringe beta as fuck, that qt girl is out of place though. She kind of looks like a normie...
>>
>>24529704
That guys glasses are way too small
>>
i use oral tobacco because i'm not a pussy, faggot
>>
File: 20151125_161150.jpg (791 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151125_161150.jpg
791 KB, 2048x1536
I just got this, better than expected
>>
>>24529553
what the fuck is that thing? Is that even a human?
>>
>Inhaling your tobacco
Plebs
>>
>>24529553
>cherry picking
>lol look this is the average x user because I said so
>>
>Vaping
>Not smoking a hookah
Absolutely harem
>>
>>24529490
We arent for the most part. Myself and other vapers I associate with treat vaping like smoking, don't do it around other people or indoors where smoking isn't allowed, and we don't try to convert people on the streets.

OP and his dank memeing ilk don't even vape id wager, they're just playing troll.
>>
>>24529895
It was just a gimmick when it first started up, probably a way for people to spread the word of it when it wasn't as popular. Never see anyone using them personally and they are really popular in my country.

These days anyone who is serious about it and hasn't just bought a cheap pen to use for a few weeks before going back to cigs uses mods.

I have been using one seriously for about a year and a half now, and I cut my nicotine level down dramatically when I first started and plan to stop all together. Yes I took my sweet time, but considering I smoked for over 15 years I wanted to take my time and gradually ween.

Since I switched I noticed:

My teeth has gone 3 shades whiter, confirmed by dentist and people who see me
My lung function is that of a non-smoker now, confirmed by two doctors with one encouraging that I keep using it
My penis has bigger and more full erections now, to the point where I have gained any extra inch in length which I am fucking happy about, confirmed by GF
I can walk up the stairs without being out of breath
I can run without breaking out into a wheeze
Appetite is back
Skin has a healthy glow to it instead of a pale washed out look all the time
Saved a lot of money

I hate the faggots that try to shame others while simultaneously discouraging those who wish to quit smoking but are worried about perceptions.. I understand that there are gonna be some edgy teens who do it as a novelty, but that goes with all crowds. At the end of the day it is a device for quitting smoking, in a pleasurable and easy way. It is the lesser of the two evils, so if someone doesn't stop, then it is better than for them to keep on with the cancer sticks.
>>
>>24530136
>Myself and other vapers I associate with
Smug as fuck.
>>
What pisses me off the most about vapers is that they're so fucking amazed by how big they can blow vapor.
Then they claim.
>"Lol dude it's just water vapor"

And I'm all like.
>"Yeah well I didn't want to breath in whatever fucking disgusting half assed scent you picked for the next minute because you decided to smoke the whole place out."
>"Lol but dude it helps me stop smoking"
>>
>>24530100
>Not smoking cigars instead
Man, why would you NOT enjoy tobacco in a way that doesn't give you lung cancer, is less addictive than other types of tobacco, and is far more enjoyable?

Sure it's a bit more expensive, but the point of cigars isn't to puff one every day, but to have them as a treat.
>>
>>24530186
Where? where do you find these people, I am just so fucking amazed at this anecdotes every time. I live in an area where it so popular and common, and this literally never happens.

Are you even over 18? it is an asshole thing to do, as an ex-smoker I would never think of doing this shit to people.
>>
>"Hey guys check out my cloud."
>"NO CHECK OUT MY CLOUD!"
>"MY CLOUD IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOTS!!!"
>All they did was buy some bullshit low-resistance unit
>proceed to make everyone inhale their fucking smoke

>BUT IT'S JUST WATER VAPOR!
>>
>>24529869
>Smoking is disgusting and if people want to use this method to quit smoking, then I don't see the harm.

Using Swedish snus is a safe way to consume nicotine, and eventually quitting all together.
>>
>>24530281

I'm 20, and these people are everywhere. Fucking everywhere.
But I'm guessing it's only people in my age range who are doing things people in my age range like to do.

Which might be a bit skewered. Because I generally go to late night car meets and deal with people who want to buy and sell AR-15 parts.
>>
>>24530186
>>24530300
>it's just water vapor

This is the thing that really pisses me off about vapers, vapists, or whatever the fuck they call themselves. Some of them buy this shit and don't even bother to know what they're inhaling.
>>
>>24530300
>BUT IT'S JUST WATER VAPOR!

Yeah, I don't want to inhale water vapor that was nice and cozy in your lungs. Absolutely disgusting.

What would you call that, bodily fluid rape?
>>
>>24530332
Yeah well I've used snus in the past, and I do in fact enjoy using it but it has it's down sides, mainly in that it can fuck up your gum and stain the hell out of your teeth, but yes it hasn't been proven to cause cancer which is good.

On top of that, a lot of people who are hard time smokers will want the same sort of sensation and action.
>>
>>24530332

It's not as safe as vaping, and in many countries it's not readily available
>>
>>24530386
So basically just assholes being assholes. This whole thing just reminds me of stoners who really bring down people who just mind their own business and smoke weed, ya know? You get the same thing with smokers, some of them really do not give a fuck if it wafts in your direction, again they are just assholes.

It's a shame really, because there's gonna be some poor bastard out there who is coughing his lungs up, tried quitting smoking so many times using patches, cold turkey etc and just can't.

>>24530393
>Some of them buy this shit and don't even bother to know what they're inhaling.

The key is some, anyone who is serious about it will know what is going in it, and won't be buying dodgy bootleg chinese shit.

Let's put it this way, they are given out on the NHS in the UK for people who want to quit smoking, they know what is in it. The only thing anit-vapers have got on people is that we do not fully understand the long term effects, but really it shouldn't be used for such purposes and should be used for as little time as possible.

There is good in this, and people are being too quick to shit on it because of a bunch of stupid dicks who bring others down, it reminds me of a sweet old lady who uses one of these things, you gotta understand there is a spectrum of people who aren't a bunch of 18-20 year olds wanting to blow big ass clouds in public and show off, that is just cringey.
>>
>>24530404
Everything has downsides, it would be foolish to ignore them and to say absolutely that something is perfectly harmless. I noticed the ones you listed but they never seemed to be a problem so far as I've been using it.

>mainly in that it can fuck up your gum

For me that went away after a week of using. The first week I noticed some peeling of sorts going on, but that healed up and it doesn't peel anymore. I don't even switch sides.

>stain the hell out of your teeth

I brush my teeth regularly so that solves that problem (for me, I can't speak for others).

>>24530446
>It's not as safe as vaping

That's a kind of pointless thing to say honestly. When it has about the same amount of cancer causing agents as a cup of coffee you really aren't inclined to worry about what could be even safer than it.
>>
>Hear numerous people who hasn't smoked before but vapes claim all sorts of benefits and it's healthy
>2 months later, every single one of them have a smoker's cough
>Show one the studies about the dangerous chemicals that are still in the vapor (including formaldehyde that is way above the FDA safe limits), and is as dangerous as smoking
>"THAT'S JUST A MYTH *COUGH COUGH COUGH* YOU ARE FOOLED BY THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS *HACK COUGH COUGH* FUCK YOU AND YOUR IDIOTIC STUDIES! I'M WAY MORE HEALTHIER *COUGH COUGH HACK COUGH* THAN YOU!!! IT'S JUST VAPOR! IT'S HARM *COUGH COUGH* HARMLESS!!!"
Vaping is just another fedora meme.
>>
File: newmeme6.png (7 KB, 283x138) Image search: [Google]
newmeme6.png
7 KB, 283x138
>Mfw friends pick up e-cigs
>They never smoked before
>Guess they bought em because it's a fad
>Cool smoke bro, do I really need to comment everytime I breathe in your vapor?
>His e-cig starts fucking up on him
>He fucking switches to actual cigarettes in the mean time
>"Second hand smoke isn't even that bad."

Dude, I don't give a fucking shit if second hand smoke is bad. Do how you do. But how did you even make that fucking progression?
>>
>>24530580
>Hear numerous people who hasn't smoked before but vapes claim all sorts of benefits and it's healthy

Alright, I am pretty much convinced you've just been shit posting as multiple people in this now and that you are OP. That is just ludicrous.

The study that brought light to the formaldehyde being detected in high levels was only because the voltage used was incredibly high for the resistance on the coils, causing burning of the wick.

On top of that, if you inhaled fucking formaldehyde you would know about it.

Now fuck off with your bullshit. If it wasn't safe enough for smoking cessation it wouldn't be supplied for free on the NHS for people to quit smoking.
>>
File: ss (2015-08-20 at 03.47.16).png (16 KB, 115x102) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-08-20 at 03.47.16).png
16 KB, 115x102
>Buddy starts vaping
>We go to a mutual friend's house
>That mutual friend's parents aren't english speaking
>He starts laying some smoke, but not too much, he isn't a complete fag yet
>immigrant dad comes in and in broken english tells buddy he can't be doing that in the house
>Buddy tries to explain
>it's completely lost on the dad
>watch as my buddy gets put into his place, by a man he can't argue with
>For being a little faggot
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud-chasing_%28electronic_cigarette%29

This is what's wrong with vaping.
>>
>>24530669
Look at this vaporfag get butthurt because no one with an actual brain likes vaporfags.
>>
>>24530683
>smoking/"vaping" inside someone's house without asking permission

Kill yourself.
>>
>>24530669

Remember when cigarettes were cool and everybody did that?
History repeats itself. Vaping will be heavily taxed and scrutinized in the future for the health repercussions.

I'm not saying that will be right or wrong, I'm just saying the media decides. And vaping isn't in the best light right now.
God knows how it went from 0 to 100 in no time, from people quitting smoking to cloud chasing for everyone.
>>
Dear /r9k/,

The only harmful chemicals in vape fluids are:

propylene glycol
diacetyl

80% of companies don't use diacetyl, and they all list on their site if they do.

You can choose to have Propylene Glycol in your fluid or not.
>>
File: laughing whore running.jpg (204 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
laughing whore running.jpg
204 KB, 866x1300
>2015
>Still inhaling a toxic chemical
It doesn't matter the method of administration--you are still an idiot.
>>
File: ss (2015-09-03 at 12.05.00).png (13 KB, 70x69) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-09-03 at 12.05.00).png
13 KB, 70x69
>>24530878

Yo senpai coming in to back up your opinion
>inb4 some fucking faggot comes in and says
>2015
>still inhaling sugary sodas
>It's the SAMEE THINGG!!! THOUGH

Yeah no senpai.
>>
>>24530798
Well yeah, I am. I don't want people who want to quit smoking be discouraged because of a bunch of memers on the internet, this isn't just a 4chan thing I have seen it all over now.

I know how it feels to be addicted to cigarettes, I know how hard it is. I lost loved ones because of smoking, you are cherry picking a bunch of faggots to try and stop people who want to legitimately use them, and that's fucking scummy man.
>>
I can't wait until these things are banned in public also. I don't want to inhale your fucking nicotine at all. What is it about no one other than other nicotine addicts wants to inhale your fucking poison do you fucking addicts not understand? Would you like it if I forced poison onto you? NO. Then why the fuck do you celebrate it when you do it to everyone else?

Fuck you.
>>
File: ss (2015-10-01 at 12.21.09).png (82 KB, 233x204) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-10-01 at 12.21.09).png
82 KB, 233x204
>>24530942

Maybe you shouldn't have smoked that first cigarette you stupid piece of shit.
You know what, fuck the first.
What made you take the second?

Jesus, you're a fucking retard.
You fucking knew how bad it was by the third cigarette you lit.
And then you smoked an entire pack, then come here to defend something to stop you from smoking. Even though it's just as fucking bad or annoying.

This isn't even directed at you. It's to all the fucking pieces of shit who couldn't bust cold turkey. Or never do it at all. Legitimately, kill yourself before you give everyone around you less life to live.
>>
>>24530942
>I don't want people who want to quit smoking be discouraged because of a bunch of memers on the internet
http://www.livescience.com/50874-e-cigarettes-quit-smoking.html

OH SHI-
>>
>>24530942
>smoking
>detrimental to your health

hello reddit
>>
>>24531010
We were all young once, and we did stupid things. I take full responsibility for starting to smoke even if I was just a young kid who didn't know any better, I thought I wasn't going to get addicted and that I was above that, simply put.

I know this isn't directed at me, as I will soon be putting down the vaping as my time is almost complete, and I have gained so many benefits in the process see here >>24530140

I am here to help people not be discouraged, as simply as that. Nicotine addiction is known to be one of the worst, there are ex-meth addicts who still can't give that shit up.

Why does this anger you so much to the point that you are telling another person to kill themselves when they are doing nothing but break themselves free from this disgusting addiction?

You are a foul person. You are the same kind of person who would make fun of a fat person at the gym, scummy as fuck man.

I am done here.
>>
>tfw vaping meth and all kinds of RCs

I can walk around getting high as shit with no one the wiser, it's awesome.
>>
>>24531136
>break themselves free from this disgusting addiction?
Tobacco addiction is nothing but a behavioral disorder. By vaping, you continue that behavior. You're not breaking yourself from it.
>>
Just because you can ween yourself off titty milk doesn't mean you can ween yourself off of nicotine. Especially if you keep fucking inhaling it, albeit from different sources.
>>
Vaping is shit. None taste like tobacco. I've probably wasted like $200 before giving up. I'll stick to hookah, zaghoul usually, cardamom, rose, or jasmine if I want a flavored unwashed tobacco. I only smoke cigarettes when I drink, American spirits dark blue or black, and cigars for odd occasions like camping or when friends decide we should play fancy gentleman at my buddies game room. I just ask the tobacco guy for a good cigar or two in the $5 range. I tried snuff but I got sick and dizzy. I enjoy the nose burn though.

My 16 year old sister liked my vape though. I guess it's a teen thing. She didn't like the artificial tobacco flavors either though. She likes the fruity ones.
>>
>>24531136
>Pls don't point out the truth to me! It's breaking my wall I set up to keep my addiction alive by me justifying continued use and supporting behaviors linked to it!
Addict showing signs of denial and being BTFO.
>>
>>24531183

I don't mean to nitpick but vaping is nothing like tobacco. They do it for the subculture. It does nothing for tobacco addiction.
>>
>>24531183
>>24531305
>feeling superior over addicts
>addicted to the internet instead
>>
>>24531334

I mean that just means you have two addictions.
You have enough reason to believe he's addicted to the internet as I do of you.
Someone with two addictions is worse than one. Especially.
Stop being a fag, bruh.
>>
>>24531322
I don't mean to nitpick either, but I'm going to do it anyway:
>vaping is nothing like tobacco
>It does nothing for tobacco addiction.
It contains the primary drug of choice (nicotine) and emulates the same behavior. It does not, in any circumstance, help anyone stop quitting except for a rare few. It is a BEHAVIORAL disorder. You, in behavioralist terms, "extinguish" the behavior, which eliminates the addicted brain from "needing" the drug. It's the reason why cold turkey always has the best results from people who want to quit, unlike ecigs or vaporizers which doesn't extinguish the behavior and emulates the old behavior.

It has nothing to do with subculture.
>>
>>24531406
Or you could man up and stop being addicted to anything
>>
>>24531448

What are you even talking about faggot.
Your original point is moot.
>>
Vaping is pretty much the most hipster and phony thing. Its even worse if you picked up vaping and didn't even smoke cigs beforehand.
>>
>>24531505
>getting this butthurt over being addicted to the internet
>>
File: ss (2015-11-21 at 02.03.00).png (784 KB, 1016x794) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-21 at 02.03.00).png
784 KB, 1016x794
We ended music hipsters with vaporwave, the logical conclusion.
We shunned the athiests with the m'lady and fedora meme.

How the fuck do we stop vaping?
>>
File: 1440913497943.jpg (84 KB, 480x679) Image search: [Google]
1440913497943.jpg
84 KB, 480x679
>>24531420
>Vape thread
>"It has nothing to do with subculture."
>post ends in 420
>>
I never smoked tobacco before, yet for some unexplained reason I'd really like to smoke a cigar. I'd just imagine it would taste great.
>>
I vape. I'm not a shitbag. There's just a lot of shit bags that vape.
>>
>>24529553
I wanna fuck his boipucci
>>
>>24529553
It would really help this guy to get his ass kicked.
>>
If you don't smoke you're a fag.
>>
File: 1395674290801.jpg (71 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1395674290801.jpg
71 KB, 531x471
>smoking the electric jew

the degeneracy know no bounds
>>
Would never vape e liquids, i want to get a weed vaporizer so bad but im so broke that i havent smoked any proper bud for a week or so, so thats not happening for me.
>>
>>24531545
Vaping pretty much stopped itself. Just like vaporwave is still enjoyed by niche assholes, but the rest of us laugh at them, the only people who vape started when it became trendy, but almost immediately, the general reaction to it has been "look at that douchebag with his vape".
>>
if i use a cloud chasing thing in the privacy of my home, and a pen style thing thats barely noticable in public and generally treat it like a cigarette in public, am i still a faggot
>>
>>24531420

It has nicotine but nicotine does nothing without the maois in tobacco. Look at research. Nicotine is one of the least addicting drugs known. It is notoriously difficult to get subjects addicted without the maois. I don't buy the using vape to quit either though. It is it's own stupid shitty subculture. Cold turkey isn't the best way to quit though. I like the results of using Chantix for smoke cessation.
>>
>>24531532

Actually I understand that. It's the people who go from tobacco to vape I don't understand. They have no taste.
>>
>>24529824
but now he won't die in 10 years. He'll die in 13 instead.
>>
>>24529824

Do you know what smoking is? Or vaping? You seem to be confused somewhere.
>>
>>24530393
It's usually a mixture of vegetable glycerin which isn't bad at all and propelyne glycol, which is not good. All the flavorings and shut only add too the amount of bullshit you're putting into your lungs.
On the other hand, there are organic juice manufacturers out there which actually do taste damn good. So it really comes down to whether or not you know what you're doing
>>
>>24532099
Nicotine Is really addictive...

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nicotine/
>>
>>24532747

Organic makes no difference whatsoever. Propylene glycol is GRAS. The flavorings are kind of a wild card, but essential oils aren't exactly toxic waste. You sound like a Philip Morris shill.
>>
>>24532775

Funny how every behavioral journal disagrees with a junkie harm reduction site. Nicotine is not addicting. I've never read about someone getting addicted to it before. It's always tobacco. Not pure nicotine by itself.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.