[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improvement Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Building-Blocks.png (44 KB, 253x285) Image search: [Google]
Building-Blocks.png
44 KB, 253x285
Who else here /self-improvement/?

>Picked up guitar, really fun hobby, expensive tho.
>Started to become /fit/
>Trying to become a bit more ef/fa/y
>Seen a dermatologist and got some meds for treating my acne.
>Started an orthodontics course to help my teeth.
>Trting to become more /lit/ and read to become a more interesting person.

Have about a 7-8/10 face as well, depends really as I'm very germanic looking, blond dark blue eyes, strong jawline and cheekbones, some girls like that others don't. I'm lucky to have somewhat low standards as well, you just need to be not fat and have an unusual or pretty looking face.

Im considering nofap as well, is that actually worth it?

Overall, i'm feeling pretty good and think this board with all the negativity recently needs some positivity.
>>
>>24528796
>>24528796
This board is full of shit friendo and i just wanted to let you know that i feel super stoked that anybody who has been here would consider improving themselves like you. Keep going breh.
>>
>>24528823
Thanks, man
As far as I know, I get one shot at this thing called life so am gonna try and make it as good as possible.
>>
>>24528910
I just want my shot at life to be over.
>>
>>24528796
>guitar
>expensive hobby
A fair guitar with all the peripherals would cost less than 200$.
It's not little, but not much either.
You're probably one of the fags that start by buying a 1200$ guitar while they can't even play a C string.

You can get a classical guitar for 50$.
>>
>>24528943
Don't say shit like that man. Trust me, you would be surprised how much things can change even in a day. All it takes is a bit of drive to have that change.

The way I do it is like this, take 5 minutes every day to think about what your life could be like, what could be different. Obviously be realistic, if you've studied electrical engineering you probably aren't gonna become a billionaire. Anyway, by constantly reminding yourself of this goal and change, I can create that drive for improvement even in the shittiest of circumstance. Try that and see if it works for you.

We've all been in a rut, how or why we are there is not important it's how we get out that counts.
>>
>>24529049
yeah, we have different concepts of expense.
I'm a student working a shitty job in awkward hours, so for me getting the 500$ for a decent guitar and amp wasn't easy.

Then expenses that I didn't think about, strings, setup, tuners and pedals etc came in,
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.