[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i keep finding gross men to sleep with online.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 5
File: rape.jpg (250 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
250 KB, 540x600
it's like i'm raping myself? is there something wrong with me.
>>
>>24528747

you're scared of rejection i think. gross men won't reject you.
>>
>>24528779
i guess that sounds true.
>>
>>24528747
you are a roastie slut and you need to get out.
>>
>>24528805
get out of what?
>>
>>24528805
this is also true.
>>
Where are you from?
Are you Arizona gril or North Carolina gril?
>>
Probably the patriarchy, you should go tell reddit all about it..
>>
>>24528868
no and no?

>>24528895
i've never posted on reddit.
>>
>>24528868
What would you have said if she was an NC girl?
>>
>>24528868
which one is the arizona girl

where in az is she
>>
>>24528747

says the fat whore

amirite? no one else will sleep with you so you equate your settling with raping yourself, well think of this, the men have to plow your disgusting fat ass, that's degrading
>>
>>24528747
What do you look like? Im interested in what your selling.
>>
>>24528747
Just post your contact info already so we can fuck you.
>>
>>24528747
Im gross but ill also love you if you come live with me
>>
>>24528747
Does your namw start with t?
>>
>>24528747
Where do you usually find them online? That makes a pretty big difference, do you not enjoy it?

What keeps you doing it?
>>
Im sad to hear op. I liked it. I thought you liked it.

I guess you are raping yourself but I feel like you raped me too kinda.
>>
>>24529273
i always find them online. i sort of enjoy it, but in some ways i don't. i feel really dirty after they leave, or i leave back home. dunno what keeps me doing it. think maybe i have issues.
>>
>>24529542
Do you realize how we feel though...? We think a slutty qt wanted a hook up but you acctually hated us.
>>
>>24529542
I meant where online... You don't feel validated or anything by it? Maybe like they want or need you?

You might be able to transition that into a functional relationship with the right guy, if it's about evolutionary gratification.
>>
>>24529646
i didn't hate any of them. no idea wtf you're talking about.

>>24529650
craigslist and fetlife. i don't know what i feel. my feelings don't make sense.
>>
>>24529687
Fetlife? Are you into any types of play then? I'm kind of intrigued.

Feelings aren't supposed to make sense, you'll sort it out.
>>
>>24529687
You just called us gross. Sounds like you hate us desu.

Just give the part of world you live in so I can know it wasnt you.
>>
>>24529732
i like all the really sub roles. one guy tied me up and caned me until i started crying and i liked that?

god damn i'm fucked up.
>>
>>24529754
Oh that makes it way simpler, your just really submissive.

Maybe even bordering more on slave by the sound of it.

Would you like it if you had a master who used you, and let other men like the ones you described use you?

You're much less weird than you think.
>>
>>24529754
Not as weird as a girl I met (if that's what you want to call the encounter) with a kidnapping and rape fetish. That was some shit.
>>
>>24528747
because you exist only to be a fuckhole cumdump
>>
>>24529749
No reply = It was her
>>
>>24529832
i would like that. a lot.

but it's more complicated than that. i like it and it feels good in a weird way, but then i hate myself for it. and feel so dirty. sometimes i'll keep taking showers to clean the filth off but it never goes away and the water gets cold.

maybe i need a therapist again.
>>
>>24528747
whether you're male or female, you are actually the "gross" one. Performing self degrading acts involves all parties.

b8 or not, this is a reality you should consider.
>>
>>24529932
of course i'm gross. that's fucking obvious. what kind of person would subject themselves to this sort of treatment? over and over, no matter how shitty it made them feel.

a gross person.
>>
>>24529889
Sounds like you have BPD. You remind me of someone I once knew. You need someone that can guide you through life and cater to how much of a filthy slut you are.
>>
>>24529889
Therapist won't help, you're fine desu.

You just need to find a good master who will take care of you. Then you just have to worry about pleasing him, and obeying.

The luxury of a slave in BDSM is that they don't need to think.

The problem is that you think you're doing something wrong, a good master will let you know what a good job you did when you listen and discipline you when you do not.

It's ridiculously simple, you don't even need to know them in person. I could literally tell you, satisfy x and I'll be proud of you, and it would probably ease that guilt immensely.

Atleast if you're like other such types I've met.
>>
>>24529965
>over and over, no matter how shitty it made them feel.

deep down you're clearly a slave masochist so you must like feeling shitty

else you wouldn't want to keep being used as a sluthole

just accept your true nature as a submissive bitch in a heat and you'll be much happier
>>
>>24529998
tell me more about her. and what do you mean guide me through life?

>>24530009
this makes a lot of sense and turns me on. gross.

not thinking sounds wonderful. i think thought is the true origination of my suffering.
>>
>>24530097
Yeah, you're just a normal slave girl, you'll be okay when you find a master. I wouldn't be too concerned honestly.

Slave-sluts are not built for thinking. Your worth lies mostly in the hole between your legs. So let other people worry about what you should be doing, just obey like a good girl, and everything will work out, okay? ;)
>>
>>24530193
but maybe getting turned on when reading this sort of thing is a problem? i can't just stop thinking. that would be denying an important aspect of my humanity. but i kind of lose sight of all that when i get horny. which is why i keep doing these awful things.

i fucking hate myself. is that normal? maybe i should find a master and start a new life as a real slave girl. but even then i don't think i could stop hating myself. sometimes i think about killing myself.
>>
File: 1337974373669.jpg (26 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1337974373669.jpg
26 KB, 210x230
>it's like i'm raping myself?

why are women so retarded?

why do we allow these animals to vote?

why??
>>
File: 1447581693294.jpg (54 KB, 428x445) Image search: [Google]
1447581693294.jpg
54 KB, 428x445
>>24530379
>sometimes i think about killing myself.

do it
>>
File: BPD.png (39 KB, 946x551) Image search: [Google]
BPD.png
39 KB, 946x551
>>24530097
>>24530379
>>I fucking hate myself. is that normal?
On 4chan? Probably.

>>24529998
Honestly , I'd be surprised if it was full-blown BPD. Borderline traits maybe but the full disorder is probably the most extreme of any personality disorder, desu senpai I'm be surprised to see any psych diagnose it without some history of hospitalisation for suicide, self-harm or dangerous behaviour.
How many of these can you tick off OP?
>>
>>24530379
It's fine sweetie. He'll train you properly afterall. After a while you'll just give into that feeling of horniness and your bodily urges, and even when you have self deprecating thoughts, they won't matter.

Slaves don't get a say, and whores don't get to think. You'll start to realize that what you think is insignificant, all that matters is making your master happy. And his happiness will be what fills the void after your done being used by him, or whomever he loans you to.

It's pretty endearing to have a slave who thinks she has the right to hate herself. Definitely something you need to fix, but I personally think it's fun to "fix" her mentality and make her legitimately happy by letting her fall into depravity.
>>
is it because you're trans
>>
>>24530476
i've attempted suicide a few times, am covered in scars and have done things like OD on psych meds and take lots of drugs. do i have BPD? i don't cut myself anymore. stopped that.

>>24530500
the self-deprecating thoughts won't matter? that would be nice. making someone happy like that probably would give my life some meaning. what do you mean it's not okay to think i have a right to hate myself? details please.

and like. if i'm only worthwhile to be used as a sex slave, what about when i get old and men don't find me as attractive? is my life over then. maybe that happens to everyone though. our worth fades over time because we're not capable of performing as well as we could. but i'm scared of getting old and losing my worth. i don't want to be ugly and worthless.
>>
>>24530699
It's a mix, ideally you want a master who will marry you, teach you to cook and clean if need be etc.

You should never, EVER contradict your master. If he says to get in your knees, you do it. If he says you have worth, you must.

The mentality is; it's not your place to decide if you can hate yourself. That's arrogance, slut. Just hate what he tells you to.

A good master is hard to find, he'll use you and be the strictest with you, but he'll also make you feel safe and secure.
>>
>>24530929
i want that more than anything. how do i find a good master?
>>
>>24531039
That's the part that kind of sucks for any submissive role essentially you need to "test the waters" without committing.

Look for just a regular master and lock away a small part of yourself, it's hard but if you don't feel like he has your best interests at heart, bail.

You just need to keep trying until you find someone with the right duality, tough/rough enough to get you off. But strong and caring enough to make you feel safe.

The moment you stop worrying and your head feels "fuzzy" is when you've found him.

As to where you should look? Wing it, they're hard to find, especially good ones.

You're usually better of finding one online, even a place like this, sexual gratification can't be their only interest in you.
>>
You are not obly raping yourself but also killing yourself inside.

Go become a slave thats fine. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>24528747
Yes, you haven't been validated by a strong male role model in your life and have thus sought out any male role model to validate you. You've gotten older now so the validation has changed from being praise for school work and good grase into "omg ur so hot bby"
>>
>>24531166
i can't trust myself to find the right person. this seems like an impossible task. if i can't find him, does that mean i've failed as a human being? and should maybe kill myself.

how do you know so much about this?

>>24531213
no idea what this post is trying to say.

>>24531251
i've had role models in my life.
>>
>>24530476
>randomly read picture
>realise I might have few of these behaviours.
Does frequent nail biting count as self-destructive behaviour? I've been doing that as a kid, messed up my nails a lot, and as an adult i moved onto skin biting/picking around the fingernail when I'm in a state of emotional unrest.
>>
>>24531302
you should definitely kill yourself, not because you are single but because you are mentally retarded.
>>
>>24531302
some people live that life. that anon might, i have two pets who i dont really think could live without me at this point. its a lifestyle thats dangerous and frowned on but some people need it.
>>
>>24531302
Doesn't mean you've had a strong male role model. You're just an attention whore who gives up her body instead of pictures for senseless validation.

get over yourself.
>>
>>24531302
In not empirically right, this is just my experience. I can play both sides mentally, so I can usually understand the mindset, although I'd never be a slave, I'm not a useless (boy) slut.

You'll get gratification even if you choose poorly, but it's not as sustainable. A master who will make you happy is easy to find because you're just a simple whore. A master who will keep you around is harder.

You might as well try to find a master rather than kill yourself. There's a lot of chances out there. I'd rather put you to use myself than have you off yourself.

But I personally wouldn't ever marry a slave, I wouldn't mind providing for her and keeping her around as a live in maid though.
>>
>>24531395
Also this guy knows what's up. Pets tend to get VERY dependant because they need you for all gratification. That's why I hate shitty masters.

It's actually much harder to be a master than a pet, contrary to popular belief.
>>
>>24531395
how did you find your pets? and how do they feel about their master having more than one pet?

>>24531434
why wouldn't you marry one? i don't if i could live with myself if a real master dropped me for someone prettier or better at giving head or something. would some be okay with marrying a slave? i want to be his and i don't want him to need anyone else.

>>24531498
i definitely tend to become very dependant. if i get really attached to someone and they drop me there's a high chance i'll commit suicide. i'm scared to die but it's always there.
>>
>>24531587
im a transgirl but i found them on 4chan. its a trouble for them sometimes, but other times when im busy working they can help each other and so it helps then. any kind of poly thing has ups and downs, it doesnt work for everybody, doesnt work for most people really. i would love to marry them but the law doesnt allow it, so i just introduce them as my husband and wife anyway even though we arent legally married.
>>
>>24531654
i've never heard of a transgirl dom. not that i discriminate or anything but that just seems weird. you have a guy and a girl pet? what do you mean they can help each other?

genuinely interested...
>>
>>24531587
I do more than just slave, I've been in a monogamous dom relationship. But the thing is if she's getting fucked by other guys, that doesn't float my boat, I'd only marry someone exclusive to me.

You can't expect your master to settle for seconds right? Although I have no qualms marrying her if she didn't expect exclusivity. But lending her to other guys, but not getting to touch other girls? Seems pretentious for a slave no?

Although that could work if she didn't mind me having multiple pets like that other guy.

That kind of dependence is, desirable for a slave. I wouldn't leave you, don't misunderstand that. But if you expect me to let other men last hands on you but myself only touch you? You're woefully misinformed.
>>
>>24531654
I actually think I've talked with you before... Your life seems awesome, props for dealing with do much and handling two pets.

It can be REALLY difficult, especially with two committed, so you have my utmost respect.

That being said, the dynamic is downright sexy. I'm a bit jealous, I almost wish I could be your pet.
>>
>>24528747
You need a therapist or psychologist.

Warning: finding a good one can be hard.
>>
>>24531355
Fucking no mate. Borderline personality disorder is extreme. Of my last 3 patients with BPPD
>>One was brought in by police after being caught in the middle of TRYING TO CUT HER FUCKING BABY OUT OF HERSELF
>>Another was in for her 6 admission after eating thumbtacks. Every single time she goes through a breakup she 'copes' by shoving fucking anything she can reach down her fucking throat (yeahyeah, normal roastie behaviour tbhfam) - her abdomen is literally just a mass of scar tissue from the number of operations we've had to do to cut them out.
>>The 3rd was pretty mild desu. She was mainly admitted for her eating disorder. But she has cut her wrists and legs before.

Look, many people will have some borderline traits - and may even benefit from counselling (unless american in which case that's jut surefiree way to lose all your fucking money) - but the threshold for diagnosing BPD is prretty fucking high.
>>
>>24531693
ive just always been dominant. never liked being male. eventually i transitioned and its really nice, the most i ever use my dick for is letting them suck it but even thats kind of a treat for them. i get off mainly on the control itself and perfecting what i do.

i have a male and female, pet, we all live together. i think about breaking up with the male desu, he has a lot of issues and i love him a lot but i feel like this sort of relationship is hurting him in the long run. i worry he couldnt take it though so its a tricky situation, i cant let him go back to how bad he was before i made him mine. i work a lot, so when theyre alone they can cuddle and comfort each other, and having three people work can be helpful as a means of practicality. it just lets you be around more people you can trust and love more often.

>>24531767
its pretty likely, i post a lot and live a pretty distinct life. its not perfect but i manage. having two can be a strain, i doubt i could ever take on a third.
>>
>>24531712
you wouldn't leave me?
>>
>>24531815
i've only ever heard of like sum-type trans girls. interesting i hear about i guess. what did the guy do to make you not want him anymore? what would the perfect pet be like
>>
>>24531815
Yeah I can imagine as much, although I'm interested if you ever need another male. ;)

I just thought it was kind of novel the way you describe it makes be want to submit to you. I love to cede control but I really need to feel loved. I love to do stuff for my dom, and it's not like I want to be a dependant so I don't fit in with all doms. It's not just purely sexual for me.

I just need someone to love me but control me more than a normal dynamic, that and I'm into all the submissive kinks anyways.
>>
>>24531817
This isn't totally clicking huh? Obviously not. You're mine in that scenario.

I'm rather affectionate so obviously I wouldn't leave, but there's a lot of circumstances that need to be worked out.

Your happiness is just different than the conventional person's. But as far as I'm concerned a dom is responsible for making their sub happy.
>>
>>24531814
Oh OK. Thanks.
Maybe I just have a few mild traits mixed in with long-term mild depression and a little bit of hyperchondriacism.
I worry that I could get worse eventually (I notice recently that i scratch at myself sometimes to relieve the pressure/stimulate myself and I do think about suicide a little more often as of late) but I mostly keep it under control.
(I have good days and bad. Today's a good vibe day, hence the optimistic tone)
Too afriad of going to therapist/psychologist about all this. I feel they wouldn't take me seriously enough and I'd be wasting my time so I simply get on with it.
>>
>>24531873
idk what a sum type girl is. he hasnt done anything, hes a very sweet boy, but he has trouble with a lot of things and gets stressed out and just shuts down really easily. he doesnt want to improve himself because its too hard on him and that really bothers me. the perfect pet ould be one that supports and wants me to better, and wants me to support them and help them get better. so basically good normal relationship but with me leading every aspect of their life. the issue with him is when i tell him to do something that he feels is too hard like work out or eat less so he loses the chub hes gained he just shuts down and wont and its really unpleasant. hes fully supportive of me but i dont like seeing him stagnate, i cant stand people who are just stagnant and never get better.

>>24531910
i am good at what i do thankfully, so its not uncommon. i think the romantic and emotional aspects of d/s stuff is really important, and its definitely something that gets overlooked a lot by most doms. its just sexual to them, and thats not bad but its not how it is for me. its just how i live.
>>
>>24531960
no it's clicking. i'm not dumb or anything. sorry.

i need to trust someone else with my happiness. i just wish i could find him.
>>
>>24531302
This is really sad, I mean you have a father. Can you imagine having a daughter and having her act like? Not happy unless she is someones slave. Makes me really sad to be honest.
>>
>>24532080
>i think the romantic and emotional aspects of d/s stuff is really important, and its definitely something that gets overlooked a lot by most doms. its just sexual to them, and thats not bad but its not how it is for me. its just how i live.

Now I'm REALLY jealous, you sound like an amazing person. Just my type from what you've said!

Take good care of your cute little pets, that need you! :)

Although your male doesn't sound like my ideal sub... I'm the type who gives up control but then obeys absolutely, even if my body can't keep up. Do I kind of funny favor subs who won't do anything... It's a mutualism.
>>
>>24532166
Don't* and favor*

My phone is not nice.

But how do you deal with that? I've always run with the idea that my dom will tell me how to be happy and in turn I try to make them happy and do my best for them... So I can't reconcile that thought.
>>
>>24532080
well i'd be a really good sub i think. i like to improve and do new things. i would do anything for a good master i think. no matter how much it hurt.

>>24532108
stop saying sad things. i don't even want to think about that.
>>
>>24532081
First step is to put yourself out there, as hard as that is, just ask people for contact if they seem interesting.

Even just making friends or asking for advice goes a long way. You never know what will happen.
>>
The degeneracy in this thread is palpable. What would your parents think? Would you like your children acting like this?
>>
>>24528747

>i keep finding gross men to sleep with online
>it's like i'm raping myself

>finding men to have consensual sex with
>rape

Choose one.
Boy, I wish I could absolve myself of all responsibility and accountability by having a vagina and crying on the internet like you, OP.
>>
>>24532270
i've been out there. i've been with so many guys, some that were into bdsm stuff. guess maybe that's a good place to start but i don't know. this all seems scary and i'm scared of losing my humanity?

>>24532277
shut up.

>>24532290
you don't understand anything.
>>
Christ this thread is fucking cringey.

>>24532027
>>Too afriad of going to therapist/psychologist about all this. I feel they wouldn't take me seriously enough and I'd be wasting my time so I simply get on with it.
If that's the case you've got a shit psychologist. Not surprising though, some of them are.
Increased thoughts of suicide and scratching at yourself (not sure if I'd call that self-harm yet, how severe is it? how often? does it leave marks) are concerning though. And something you might want to get on top of if they're happening more often. Depression is something that should be dealt with by counselling or medication but there are other options that can help - learning something like tai chi or meditation can often be more effective than meds or psychotherapy for milder forms of depression. They help you focus your mind away from needing to self-harm etc. Volunteer / charity work in a busy group setting can do the same.
>>
>>24532108
can you imagine having a happy daughter in a loving relationship? that just sounds awful anon.

>>24532166
hes very sweet and supportive. he would make a wonderful pet, but he wants more and i dont feel that way about him. i dont want to marry him and i dont even really see him as a boyfriend, or human desu. hes just a pet and that hurts him too much for me to keep doing that to him. other people like me exist, dating just sucks.

>>24532234
thats a good attitude to have. its important that you feel like your master would do the same for you though, even a total submission relationship needs to go both ways with trust and love. and dont worry about things like what other people think, you should focus on you being happy. that should make the people who care about you happy.

>>24532277
id be so happy if my children turned out like me, or if they turned out any other way. thats what being a good parent is, supporting your children in whatever they want to be.
>>
>>24532351
Yeah wrong approach. Start by asking someone with experience for advice, then try to make friends and discuss, not fuck.

If you meet through sex that's all you'll ever mean to him. End of story. You need someone who uses that as a major facet, but where that isn't all he cares about.
>>
>>24532351

>wah wah teen angst

One day your looks are going to fade and you'll just be another ued up slut no matter how hard you try to be deep on the internet about fucking a lot of dudes.

White girls are so cringeworthy, I swear to god lol
>>
>>24528747
>I keep doing this thing but I think it might be bad for me! What should I do?
>>
>>24532234
Surely there are ways to improve yourself that don't involve the easy option of letting somebody else do everything for you. Honestly this doesn't even make me mad, just sad.
>>
>>24532377
>Having a daughter that is devoid of independent thought and should even leave her thinking to her "master"
Fucking disgusting, if you would want your daughter participating in these kinds of relationships you're damaged.
>>
>>24532377
Not sure if this is rude to say, but he sounds more like a misguided person than an actual submissive...

Not to say that's a bad thing in sure he's a sweet enough boy, but I'm not sure that could ever even remotely work... A sub who doesn't actually submit isn't useful in the capacity of a sub...
>>
>>24528747
what are you doing tonight? you fucking bitch, you like being choked?
>>
>>24532377
>its important that you feel like your master would do the same for you though, even a total submission relationship needs to go both ways with trust and love.

Well said. You mirror my mentality perfectly, it's a mutualism. You rely on each other differently, but evenly.
>>
>>24532478
Hello creature i willingly created and brought into this world and helped raise, i have had a direct impact on how youve developed and you only exist because of me. im not satisfied with how you turned out, you disappoint me.

youre the damaged one.

>>24532504
thats how i feel a lot. i know im going to break up with him, but im still responsible for him and have to make sure hell be okay.
>>
File: why 4chan a shit.jpg (100 KB, 1614x190) Image search: [Google]
why 4chan a shit.jpg
100 KB, 1614x190
>>24532353
>Christ this thread is fucking cringey.
Of course. Typical newfag whore makes a typical newfag whore thread and contributes no quality to the website through any conceivable medium.
>>
>>24532377
okay but how do i find him? if i can't find the right person i don't know what will happen. my chances of a happy life just gone? this is so confusing.

>>24532397
some of the people here seem to have experience. and i'm here, asking for advice. but i still feel so alone.

>>24532414
you're fucking stupid.

>>24532441
he wouldn't do everything, i'm sure. it would be a lot of work on my part. but i'm willing.
>>
>>24532573
Are you a dirty little slut who loves having her face fucked until she receives a delicious load of dirty cum down her throat?
>>
I dont think giving in is the correct path... That would be like me giving into the part that wants to rape lolis.
Cultivate the noble parts of yourself, not the degenerate ones. All actions are habit forming.
>>
>>24532353
It's nothing too serious. I just find I engage in odd little obsessive behaviours like dragging a nail across my neck till it hurts a bit when I'm really stressed out taking care not to leave a mark. Or I compulsively gesture a crossed-out heart with my finger on something after I interact with people. Or i find the nearest cubicle to just stand around in and isolate myself for a while. Strange little things that I notice after I do, but nobody else does.
I think it's mostly brought on by my work environment. I've worked the same soulless job for seven years and its taking its toll on my already damaged psyche.
The feeling of constant failure and lack of motion is becoming harder to deal with.
I speak to people around me about it but they hand wave it.
I might look into meditation a bit more anon. Slow and deep breathing calms me down a little.
>>
>>24532573
just browse fetlife and 4chan and wherever else. ive met a couple people in real life but they never worked out, ive been with my female pet for a while now and its working out wonderfully. we met on 4chan. you can add me on skype if you ever want to talk, though im not looking for a relationship. Burlioz Arisawa
>>
>>24532643
well yeah.

>>24532719
okay. maybe we can chat some later. will most masters have the resources to support me?
>>
>>24532573

You can always find a beta to live happily ever after with, your chances of a happy life are far from over yet. He'll even romanticize your "mistakes" (read: your slutty past) with you on social media to give you the attention you crave so dearly, and if you cheat? Pssht, no big deal.

That thirst beta provider is me, baby. Havr you got skype?
>>
>>24532543
The sooner you do it the better, for his sake.

You understand this rationally, he will not. He probably still thinks you can be more. He won't suddenly understand. No matter how much you want him to.

>>24532573

This is hardly a quick fix, tine and commitment.
>>
>>24532752
fuck off. you wouldn't know what to do with me. none of them really do.

>>24532754
but it feels like i don't have much time. if they'll toss me out when i start aging then this needs to happen now. i probably only have a couple decades of life left at most.
>>
>>24532543
>Implying environmental factors aren't just as important
>Implying she's not mentally damaged and thinking about anyone but herself
Classic /r9k/ mindset "wahh wahh it's not my fault". Grow a spine
>>
>>24531302
>no idea what this post is trying to say.
You really want love acceptance and intimacy like everyone.

You sexual self abuse is acctually killing any hope you have.

You are fucked up. Its true. I hope its not to late for you, but this post is all I will offer.
>>
>>24532960
wait don't go.

how do i find wholeness and contentedness, if not from a loving dom? i'm listening.
>>
>>24532951
How old are you? That's a purely psychological thing, not nearly as bad as it usually seems.

Also [email protected]

We've talked this long, may as well keep at it even after this 404s.
>>
>>24532702
Tht sounds odd but if it's not really interfering with your ability to function then it's not a major concern as yet. If it was bothering you more then some form of therapy - probably cognitive-behavioural therapy but desu I think meditation or mindfullness, or hell just finding a new social hobby to throw yourself into, might work better. Mindfulness sounds like bullshit but you can google some good free audio guides to it and there's a lot of evidence that it works. There's probably a lot of shit guides online too though so it might take a while to find something worth reading and then it takes consistent regular effort to actually have an effect.
>>
>>24533041
Stop having sex with random men online, maybe try dating and having mutual affection. Don't fall down that degenerate path unless you plan on doing it the rest of your life
>>
>>24533056
which one were you? i hate that everyone has the same name. makes it so hard knowing who you're talking to.

>>24533159
and now you're not making any sense. dammit.
>>
>>24533041
Im glad you replied. There is hope.

There is no easy answers. In order to get to higher ground you need to walk uphill, and its going to be a long walk my friend.

Wholesomeness, happiness and contentedness are relative and not completely achivable things. You will get a lot of it from striving and succeeding to be a better person. And from being loved for who you acctually are.

I bet you would really get off a lot to hooking up with some "dom"... But that kind of relationship is quite abusive dont you think? It would probably make you a worse person not a better one... And when it eventually ends you will probably feel many times more worthless than now.

You remind me a lot of someone close to me who have similar issues. Thats why Im even replying. Im tired, sorry about the incoherentness.
>>
>>24532749
no. most people in general wont have the resources to support you, unfortunately youll end up having to help pay bills with pretty much anybody.
>>
>>24533195
I've been here the whole time.

>>24529832
>>24530009
>>24530193
>>24530500
>>24532397

Been here forever those are a few of my random responses, you piqued my attention, and certainly made work pass faster.
>>
>socially retarded suicidal slut with daddy issues who has no goals ambitions or desires besides having sex and is literally so worthless she can't imagine a relationship where she isn't completely provided for and supported by someone while having to do nothing herself besides open her legs
>lol its fine bby ur just a sub wanna skype ;)

i fucking hate all of you whores. this is why you don't fucking belong here.
>>
>>24533222
tell me about her. the person i remind you of. is she okay? does she know what happiness is?

>>24533345
i like you, but i feel so conflicted about all of this. do you think you could help me?
>>
>>24533414
Shes very sexual, has random sex but almost only on the internet.

She's ok.

Hmm. I dont know if she does. I hope she's getting closer. Very hard question.
>>
>>24533414
Yeah, I don't mind even if I just have to listen to you while you sort all of this out.

It's certainly not something easy to deal with, but talking about it and getting a different perspective can really help you wrap your head around it.
>>
does anyone really understand?
>>
>>24533517
Here's a thought for you:

If someone acctually says something like
"Hey are you okay? How come you have submissive sex with strangers? You must not be feeling to well, about yourself and life. Let me know if I can help you"

That might be someone who acctually cares. Might be a keeper.
>>
>>24533607
no one has ever said anything like that to me. ever.
>>
>>24533703
Yeah I bet... Very few people acctually see you as a person when sex has been offered. They don't really aknowledge that you are a human being with value and a need to be loved... Right?
>>
>>24533703
It shouldn't need to be THAT straightforward.

If you feel like that then; I'm here for you anon, I want to help you, please rely on me.

there's always someone there to help, you just may not always see it. ;)
>>
>>24533766
Theres nothing wrong with being straightforward. Offering sex to a stranger is straightforward, a straightforward is fitting.

>If you feel like that then; I'm here for you anon, I want to help you, please rely on me.
I get the feeling this is not coming from a place of honesty.
>>
>>24533746
well yeah. i'm not even sure if other people see me as being human sometimes.

>>24533766
who are you? how can you help? do you know what's wrong?
>>
>>24533824
Straightforward answer is fitting*
>>
>>24533824
It actually is, I'm not interested in a romantic sense at all. But she reminds me of my old sub and I feel kind of sympathetic, so I would love to help if I can.

Not like just talking or saying that can hurt at this point anyways.
>>
Maybe dom-anon is being honest. Maybe he can acctually help. but I do get a bad feeling.

Remember that the first reaction is often the most honest one. And that the things really worth having are not aquired very easily (Including friends and sex).

Uh. I guess thats my last words for you. Good luck.

(I would go into how you need to respect yourself, be around honest people with integrity who respect you... But thats probably pointless)
>>
>>24534035
>And that the things really worth having are not aquired very easily (Including friends and sex).

This much is 100% true. If you don't atleast try your failure is a foregone conclusion.

Subs are a bit different as to the rest of your comment though, that just isn't how they think. you're pretty far outside of your element, but you mean seem to mean well.

Props for trying anon.
>>
>>24534078
>that just isn't how they think.
Thats the problem
>>
>>24534078
i wrote a kind of long response to that anon before you posted, then deleted it. do i think differently, being a "sub"? compared to normal people i mean. obviously i'm not normal. i've known that much for forever.

do you think there's a possibility of happiness for me?
>>
>>24534164
Yeah, there definitely is, it's just different than most people's happiness.

The problem seems to be that you don't really accept as much.
>>
>>24534901
i don't feel like i know enough about any of this to accept anything. it would be easy to give in to my desires and play the part of a good sub, but is that all there is to life? and even if it's not i may end up doing it anyway because i'm so inclined.

sorry if none of this makes sense. i've been getting more drunk as thread goes on. issues with drugs and alcohol are another thing i deal with. fuck.
>>
>>24535047
>. it would be easy to give in to my desires and play the part of a good sub, but is that all there is to life?

Those are the kinds of thoughts that hold you back honestly. As long as you have that niggling doubt you'll always be unhappy.
>>
desu if i became a girl the first thing i would do is slut around like op
>>
>>24535323
i don't know how to stop doubting.

whatever.

thread is basically dead now. i'm going to bed. maybe tomorrow i'll better understand myself.
>>
Not raping yourself OP, you just have no love for yourself anymore due to depression or whatever.

A lot of peeps take their depression differently. Some withdraw and never go outside anymore, some pour themselves into drugs/alcohol/, some slut out if they're sexually attractive people.

Either way you definitely need to take some sort of mental treatment seriously, like make it your entire life's work. Been there before (in my 30's now).
>>
>>24535450
Feel free to email me, but like I said you don't need to rely on yourself, find a dom.

It won't just clear up overnight.
>>
i'm maybe on the brink of suicide. can't get the bad thoughts to stop.

to be honest.
>>
>>24535697
Sorry to hear that friend, still around?
>>
>>24535697
Guy or girl?
Cause trannies are shit
I have a porn job for you if you fuck black dudes
>>
if you think men are gross then that means you're not actually attracted to them

try women
>>
>>24536463
fuck off ari
>>
>>24528747

> It's like I'm raping myself

You should kill yourself and stream live.
>>
>>24528747
reminder that:
most men arent gross
truly gross men are hard to find
the idea of the aggressive abusive man is a myth
most men who are super sexual and weird are actually dumb and can barely hold a conversation
men are dumb
women are dumb
this thread sucks
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.