[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the children grow up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: child_obesity.jpg (1 MB, 3328x2218) Image search: [Google]
child_obesity.jpg
1 MB, 3328x2218
yfw you realize all the obese children growing up and getting diabeetus will fuck over our medical infrastructure once they start loosing their feet and hands.
>>
File: 1444792970649.jpg (144 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444792970649.jpg
144 KB, 960x720
Obese adults are already fucking over our medical infrastructure
>>
File: 1448168152307.jpg (48 KB, 576x403) Image search: [Google]
1448168152307.jpg
48 KB, 576x403
I got a degree in prosthetic engineering because I thought it was the coolest fucking thing on earth, and I'd be giving people their lives back.

Then my first two dozen contracts were all diabetics who don't deserve their lives back, because they didn't have lives in the first place. So I quit.

There goes a couple years of my life. I'm looking into building instruments now.
>>
>>24528716
Autism: The Post
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original. ayylmao uwotm9
>>
>>24528636
Yes, all the obese kids and the disabled kids and the mentally retarded kids. All will be phenomenal burdens on the system.
Along with the aging population.
We're fucked from both ends.

Wouldn't happen if we were focused more on quality of life. Medicine just tries to keep everyone alive for as long as possible, with no thought to the pain and suffering it causes the people they're keeping alive.
>>
>>24528716
>normies can just get into med school at a whim and complain
>>
File: 1447213113661.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1447213113661.png
102 KB, 300x256
It must be horrible to be in the medical profession at all. So many patients coming in eating themselves to death, and no matter how hard you try to warn them, they just don't care.

They just gotta keep shoving food in their mouth to keep the dopamine flowing to stave off the depression about their failure as a human, which ironically is caused by eating too much in the first place.

I mean they say alcoholism is a disease, which would make it the best one to have because you're drunk all the time, and drunk is happy. Overeating isn't even remotely close to providing the same happy levels as chronic boozing. Maybe fatties should start drinking and stop eating?
>>
File: taketama-beni-shogi-top1.png (277 KB, 580x500) Image search: [Google]
taketama-beni-shogi-top1.png
277 KB, 580x500
>>24528810
Right, when the baby boomers retire...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.