[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just man up and go outside and talk to women /r9k/, just be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448453338147.jpg (416 KB, 1932x4457) Image search: [Google]
1448453338147.jpg
416 KB, 1932x4457
Just man up and go outside and talk to women /r9k/, just be confident :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3u5kth/psa_guy_accosting_women_in_downtown/
>>
>>24527985
I bet the comments would be much more positive if he was good looking
>>
Honeslty, he just looks extremely autistic in my opinion (or some similar sort of social disorder). His speech is robotic, his mind is overally analytical when it comes to terms of attractiveness/social interactions.

He has little extremely misplaced self-awareness, he's delusional towards the expections of others.

He's just trying to find a women and going extremely wrong about it, but he's not really malicious about it IMO, he just doesn't have any idea about how the social dynamics works and is convinced that the problem is on the girls' end and that he's doing everything correctly.

He could be actually quite normal person that could get a GF if only somone were to teach him a bit of social skills.
>>
>>24528427
>>24528223
He's very tall and doesn't seem that ugly to me though.
>>
Well, /r9k/, what's stopping you from doing the same? You pussies?
>>
>>24528427

I imagine the point of the exercise is that he's doing exactly what normies tell robots to do. Except now the same normies are telling him to stop doing it.
>>
File: 1445629946245.png (25 KB, 745x666) Image search: [Google]
1445629946245.png
25 KB, 745x666
>mentions a sex toy
>tells a girl he just met that he wants to spank her

I don't whatever the fuck happened after that, but there is no way people actually think this is reasonable pick up behaviour.

am i being baited?
>>
>>24528427
>he'd be fine if someone just taught him how to be social

Yeah so would everyone in the world minus the actual point one percent who are too ugly for love.
>>
poor guy just being a real human bean
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.