[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3rd day off SSRI, I already fapped 5 times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 42.jpg (15 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
15 KB, 330x357
3rd day off SSRI, I already fapped 5 times
>>
enjoy the brain zaps and unprovoked anxiety
>>
File: 1378510378002.gif (228 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1378510378002.gif
228 KB, 247x248
>>24527991
>brain zaps
>>
>>24527991

It's brain fog anon
>>
File: 1409536990176.png (162 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1409536990176.png
162 KB, 780x720
>>24528145
>he's never experienced the brain zaps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant_discontinuation_syndrome
>Sensory and movement disturbances have also been reported, including...electric-shock-like experiences in the brain, often described by sufferers as "brain zaps".
>>
>>24527868

Enjoy your return to depression, it will be even worse this time.
>>
File: 30uF3Kj.jpg (51 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
30uF3Kj.jpg
51 KB, 800x450
>Fourth week of SSRI's
>Little to no desire to fap
>Haven't fapped in a week in a half
Feels weird man, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it but I should have cum by now desu
>>
>>24528461
It sucks. It's like your brain blinking like your eyes or some thing along those lines
>>
>>24528968

I took it for depersonalization, do you think it'll return?
>>
i sure hope you tapered off of them instead of dropping it cold turkey like a fucking moron

if you dropped it cold turkey and you don't feel like you're about to die/pass out/feel your brain zapping constantly within the next 48 hours then congratulations you were basically given placebo pills
>>
I noticed you guys talking about brain zaps.

Can anyone fill me in on them a little more? I don't know much, other than they're awful.

I get them from time to time, I'm on 120mg duloxetine and sometimes I get them and they're fucked up, I need to take a while to lay down somewhere dark until they pass.

They've been less intense since I cut off my pregabalin usage. Though, that was a few months ago now.

Any advice on combating them, what should I do when they start, or to prevent them?
>>
Try 17
>>
>>24527991
oh god not the brain zaps

anything but the fucking brain zaps
>>
>finally get a qt
>she is on fibromyalgia meds for nerve damage in her back

is this an SSRI? is Fibromyalgia even real? is she crazy?

p.s. she also loves sex, but cannot orgasm, and blames the meds. is there a way to fix this?
>>
>>24531456
you should take your medicine again and taper off of them like any doctor would recommend

there is no effective way to fix or relieve the withdrawal symptoms

>>24531538
god you are a fucking retard
>>
>>24531550
>god you are a fucking retard

Why? im obviously ignorant, thanks for your help famm
>>
>>24531564
you really can't do google searches?
>>
>>24531564
you really think being on medication (in your case you believe it's an antidepressant) makes you crazy?

yep, you are an ignorant retard
>>
>>24528145
>confirmed unmedicated fag

150mg of Venlafaxine here, it's technically an SNRI but the withdrawls are awful if I skip even one dose
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.