[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just get a jewess gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: KYgMjo5.png (681 KB, 564x622) Image search: [Google]
KYgMjo5.png
681 KB, 564x622
defend yourself goyim
>>
but i'd love a jewess gf famy
>>
There are 2 races of women where I feel like I'd be "dating down".

Blacks

and jews.
>>
>>24528179
How is it dating down when it will literally get you in on the Zionist illuminati?
>>
>>24528179
>race determines a person's character, goodliness
Yeah I can tell you're a great catch yourself.
>>
>>24528203
I am already full time member from birth.

>>24528214
I'm talking about something a little deeper than being nice which I am perfectly capable of.
>>
I don't want to chop my dick off.
>>
>>24528332
>talking about something a little deeper than being nice
Whatever you're talking about you're not doing a very good job of it because you're not making sense.
>>
>>24528393
that's because you don't get the concept of dating down. it's the same reason women don't like ugly, short guys.
>>
>>24527767
is that anita snake skin?
>>
>>24528447
>women don't like ugly, short guys
Because they're physically unappealing. But there are attractive black and jew women.

And I didn't understand what you were saying because it literally makes no sense in regards to my post.
>>
>>24528520
>But there are attractive black and jew women.

Attractiveness is subjective, and I don't find black women or jewesses attractive.

Something in me says "this creature is beneath you".
>>
My oneitis is a Jew, actually.
>>
because I'm a Slav, and im not subhuman enough to have a Jewess master
>>
>>24528553
>I don't find black women or jewesses attractive
That's fine, and while I'm inclined to say you shouldn't make absolutely like that because there are so many people in the world, whatever.

>Attractiveness is subjective
I know that. It's one thing to say you're not attracted to someone, and it's another thing entirely to say dating them would be "dating down," or they're "beneath you." You're autistic if you can't make that distinction.
>>
>>24528598
You're about as subhuman as they come. Only one step above niggers.
>>
>>24528647
Not really no There is no difference between the two. It's not me being autistic, it's you being a normie simpleton.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 261x193
>>24528673
Slavs are way above jews. Jews lived among slavs and were known for their crudeness and vulgarity.

try reading a bit of this guy.
>>
File: 1419800144903.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419800144903.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>24528734
>there's no difference between the two
>there's no difference between telling someone "I'm not attracted to you," and "You're beneath me."
>It's not me being autistic
>>
>>24528332
>I am already full time member from birth.
so you dating a jew, which you yourself are, would be dating down
que?
>>
File: 163373454.jpg (136 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
163373454.jpg
136 KB, 1200x1200
>>24528923
I'm not a jew. i am ranked above jew in the illuminate hierachy.
>>
I would love any non-obese non-hideous woman who actually liked me.
>>
>>24528990

he said the zionist illuminati you idiot. that's different from the nigger illuminati. only guys like lenny kravitz or sammy davis jr. can be in both.
>>
>>24528673
>only one step above niggers

Why? I don't get the Slavs are not white meme. A lot of Slavic populations, such as Poland, are 100% percent European, and look very white. Not to mention the countless advances on science and literature that Russians can boast.
>>
>>24529018
no it's same illuminati.

it just has different branches. only what we call "ascended masters" can reach ranks above initiates which is what all those illuminati type people are.

currently at the rank known as "fat cat"
>>
>>24529023
Abos > slavs
>>
>>24527767
Hey, the girl in the pic is hot!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.