[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life just really pisses me off. The only purpose in life is to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Life just really pisses me off. The only purpose in life is to make money and survive. What's the least painful way of killing yourself that doesn't cost over $100?
>>
>>24527762
If you're killing yourself why the fuck do you care about your budget?
>>
>>24527852
Because I only have $100 to spend?
>>
File: 1447802776163.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447802776163.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>24527852
Probs a neet and this is all he could save up from his weekly allowance of $5 before his parents refused to pay him and are trying to force him to get a job
>>
Overdose on heroin or some other painkillers probably. Lock yourself in a room when nobody is home then take a handful all at once.
>>
>go to shooting range
>rent gun for $20
>shoot self in the face

But you're too much of a beta kek bitch to do it
>>
>>24527950
nah I'm a wagekock
>>24528014
can I do this with a history of mental illness? I'll actually do it
>>
File: 70eb2670.jpg (221 KB, 2048x1371) Image search: [Google]
70eb2670.jpg
221 KB, 2048x1371
>>24528299
You ever been involuntarily committed or adjudicated by a judge to be mentally insane/incompetent?
>>
>>24528353
Yeah I have actually for stripping naked on campus and running around. By a judge? No, but I have been committed.
>>
>>24528369
Well, if you've been committed, come on over and have a rum and some chicken and potatoes and forget this whole murdering yourself business.
>>
File: slantyeyedman.jpg (353 KB, 1148x1205) Image search: [Google]
slantyeyedman.jpg
353 KB, 1148x1205
>>24528299
HAHAHHAHAHAH WAGEKUKCS LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y
ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>24528445
nah man, the one and only purpose in life is survival- which in the 21st century amounts to making money. I'm done living for money. This reality is really fucking gay and the only solution to this faggot problem of mine is killing myself.
>>
>>24528475
I was NEET for 3 years and it wasn't really any better. I still couldn't do the things I wanted to because I had no MONEY.
>>
>>24527989
I'm looking on darknet fentanyl is really cheap but there's no LD50 for humans
how effective is an opiate overdose anyway? Like what are the chances I'll just end up getting really sick, hallucinating, and waking up 4 days later? I've tried to overdose before when I was younger and that's pretty much what happened.
>>
peace guys, I've made up my mind. I'm jumping off the coronado.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.