[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wear thongs for comfort or to turn heads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: c-string-underwear-model.jpg (42 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
c-string-underwear-model.jpg
42 KB, 560x415
Do you wear thongs for comfort or to turn heads?
>>
File: 0.jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
5 KB, 252x200
>>24527456

If any of us were to wear a thong, we would be turning heads in the opposite direction.
>>
>>24527456
I don't get all the people who say women's underwear is more comfortable. It's always way too soft and with an unpleasant texture. I'll take cotton tight boxers over that any day, specifically ones with a slightly rugged texture. I can only imagine it's worse with thongs since they look like they get into your asscrack.
>>
>>24527550
>tight boxers
This triggers me.
>>
>>24527699
Regular boxers just feel like you're wearing shorts under your actual pants and they leave your balls hanging out. Briefs are too tight and are basically panties for men. Tight boxers get the best of two worlds.
>>
>>24527788
I have to agree, stretchy boxers are pretty damn comfy.
>>
>>24527456
I've tried wearing a thong a couple times. Holy shit that is not at all comfortable. I don't know how women can go around like that all the time. And then what do you do if you have to shit during the day? No matter how thorough the wipe, there will be transfer directly to underwear from residual left over.
>>
>>24527856
Actually, not necessarily. Have you ever taken a dump and not had to wipe afterwards because it was clean? It'd be possible to change your diet so that you ONLY have that kind of shit and never have to wipe.

I just wanted to tell someone that neat idea.
>>
>>24527848
>>24527788

theyre called Boxer Briefs you giant retards. not stretchy or tight boxers. godam you guys are stupid.
>>
>>24528322
This desu. I wear boxer briefs because I don't like my balls flopping around when I run like my boy, Naruto.
>>
>>24528322
>theyre called Boxer Briefs where I live and I am a giant retard
FTFY
>>
>>24528452

No thats what they are officially called. Just because you call a television the Video box, doesnt stop it from actually being called a TV by non-retards.
>>
>>24528518
Let me guess, you're one of those guys that get upset about someone from another state calling soft drinks "soda" rather than "pop". You have a misunderstanding of how languages work.
>>
>>24528322
Boxer brief master race
>>
>>24527456
how does that underwear even stay on? wouldn't it just fall out from any slight movement?
unless its held in place by an anal plug or something
>>
>>24528717
Not unless your skin is actually a cleverly disguised frictionless suit used to complement your super speed.

Also they come in different sizes.
>>
I only wear thongs if its for a bf, or wanting to feel sexy that day, otherwise boy-shorts for life baby.
Besides thongs cause more trouble than needed.
>>
>>24527788
>they leave your balls hanging out
That's the whole point. Keeps you dry, too. I only know girls that wear boxer briefs.
>>
>>24527856
I think you need to get your butt checked.
>>
>>24529096
those girls clearly want to keep their balls nice and comfy
>>
>>24528717
internal frame
>>
File: kyoukobuttsniffer.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kyoukobuttsniffer.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you will never tug a girl's thong out of her asscrack and sniff the poo-stain at the end of a long sweaty day
>>
I only wear boxer briefs because it keeps my balls and dick in place when walking or running but it doesn't suffocate then like briefs.
>>
>>24528879
>thongs cause more trouble than needed
How so?
>>
guys i dont know where youre getting your information but there is literally never any shit on a girls thong. The thong strap doesn't go inside of your butthole. It just slips in the crack. And I've never known any girl who has issues or doesnt wipe.
>>
>>24527456
I started wearing them because it was more of a societal thing. Thongs are for adult women, things were sexy.
So when I bought my first one, I felt so sneaky. My sister and I shared it (after washing).
It was so weird having a thing in your crack, like a persistent wedgie)

Then I started wearing them solely because I thought guys found them sexy. And I got used to the feeling.

Now I wear them daily because they don't show under anything and they don't roll up like most underwear.
I hate wearing anything that isn't a thong
>>
>>24531192
>I've never known any girl who has issues
Israel?
>>
File: IMG_1516.jpg (88 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
88 KB, 349x356
>>24531459
of course, it's all about being comfortable.
>>
>>24532659
What is that face trying to convey?
>>
I only wear them so people can't hear me fart
It literally cuts your butthole in half
>>
i wear them with skinny jeans so the seams dont show
>>
>>24533476
OF COURSE! *wink wink*
ITSH ALL PART OF THE MASTER PLAN!
>>
>>24534877
Are you a christian?
Sexuality wouldn't be inherently uncomfortable otherwise.
>>
I hate thongs.
You mean you're going to go to work and sweat for 8+ hours with a strip of (hopefully) cotton running from your anus to your vagina giving you the string wedgie of a life time? No thank you.
>>
>>24535640
Do you work in a coal mine?
>>
>>24527456
Wearing thongs with comfy dresses and skirts with tights is nice , jeans hell no unless u want pussy rash
>>
>>24535640
>women
>having jobs or having to do anything physical at all in the jobs they normally take

women need to be visually pleasing first and foremost,men are the ones that are practical

me personally I go commando,full range of movement and less laundry.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.