[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Judging people based off of their personal lifestyle choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 56534324123526.png (241 KB, 614x572) Image search: [Google]
56534324123526.png
241 KB, 614x572
>Judging people based off of their personal lifestyle choice
>Caring if people are trans or gay as if it even effects you at all
>Even pretending like you go outside enough to see gays in person
>Caring so much about what gets another man off
>"But I'm not gay or anything"
>Being in this much denial
>>
>caring that people care about if people are trans or gay
>>
>being this attention shore
>>
who hasn't fantasized about sucking a dick?
>>
God I hate this, "if it doesn't affect you then mind your own business!!!!" argument. Toleration is a virtue only to the weak person. Do you think this gay garbage does not affect me? Do you think I should be apathetic to the whole of society? You should take an activist approach to these things because they affect you in ways that are not so direct.
>>
>>24527489
well, anon, how DOES it affect you?
>>
trannies and gays have an entire fucking board, there's no reason for them to come here and shit up the catalogue with faggot, sissy, and trap threads
>>
>>24527410
>other peoples sexuality doesn't affect you.

Yeah because slippery slope doesn't exist.

inb4 le fallacy
>>
I was raped by a tranny hooker so yeah
>>
I da thread Girrrls.
>>
>>24527519
actually there is
lgbt is a blue board
are all bigots this retarded
oh wait i forget, yeah
>>
>>24527533
>slippery slope
not sure if sexual euphemism or not.
>>
>>24527504
Culture affects the lives of us all. If you don't take a regulatory approach then suddenly your local gym is swarming with hypersexual faggots, men start marrying each other in greater numbers and your son might lop his dick off. Suddenly gender could be as static as water.
>>
>>24527556
>bigots
go cry about it on tumblr you little whiny bitch
>WAAAAHHH WHY DOESN'T THE ESTABLISHED USERBASE OF THE BOARD WANT TO CATER TO ME
fuck off and die
>>
>>24527587
youre not even going to have a son
>>
>>24527587
>If you don't take a regulatory approach then suddenly your local gym is swarming with hypersexual faggots

I know this is a cliche thing to say, but you sound like you have some conflicting feelings about your own sexuality.
>>
Homosex is a sin so it's important to tell people when they ain that what they're doing is wrong. If they follow the "gay pride" line of thought they're pretty much condemned anyway though, there's not much thay could be done
>>
>>24527618
We all live in the same world you stupid faggot, and society as a whole will decline with the nihilistic attitudes towards this gay garbage.
>>
>>24527646
>someone doesnt like prancy little faggots ruining everything
>omg he must be closet gay
full normie logic
>>
>>24527666
Do you understand how retarded you sound?
If people are gay SOCIETY WILL FALL AND THE WORLD WILL END
Holy shit, being gay has been around since the beginning of time and nothing you do is going to change that
It's not "tumblr" to accept gays its just normal behavior
>>
>>24527710
He said decline not fall you stupid faggot. Stop making strawman arguments.
>>
>>24527587
Having a kid would require ever getting any senpai
>>
>>24527706
It's not logic, it's an impression.

>ruining everything

Like what? Your wrpgs? Oh, how important, truly it's the decline of western civilization.
>>
>>24527738
Yeah, right. He made it sound so dramatic and scary "society as a whole will decline" stfu
You make it such a bigger deal than it actually is.
Heres what you think is happening
>People will chop off their childrens DICKS! This has to do with gays!
>Russia will invade and kill us all!
>America will be nuked!
What's really happening
>Guys are putting their dicks in each others butts and no one gives a shit because it's finally accepted
>That's it
>>
>>24527706
this

>>24527710
>strawman

Society absolutely declines from movements like LGBT which is hard at work convincing people that mutilating your dick is totally something normal people do or how being part of a hypersexual cult of mental illness is something to be encouraged.
>>
>>24527854
Do you really think they would have amounted to anything in the first place?
Do you really think they aren't going to get jobs and do just as much
Literally the only reason this "movement" exist is because of people like you who make a big deal out of it when it doesnt matter
>>
File: 1418828601243.png (484 KB, 673x740) Image search: [Google]
1418828601243.png
484 KB, 673x740
yyyyES!!! All of my THIS!!! All of my UPVOTES!!! It doesnt matter that guys are putting on dresses, taking estrogen, and turning their dicks inside-out!!! You're a loser if you think that's wrong!!! You're a loser if you care about anything!!! You're probably gay to!!! Lol epic troll!!!
>>
>>24527902
Holy shit you're mad, anon.
>>
>>24527822
>being gay is totally just sucking dick bro aha nothin' else whats the matter?

Are you purposely simplifying the cultural impact of this homosexual shit? People are now trying to sell the idea of nuclear families of two moms or dads. That's far more than just "dude dick lmao!!!!!!!" retard.
>>
>>24527936
2 parents are better than one in any situation dickweed
>>
>>24527902
is that supposed to be sarah nyberg?
>>
>>24527965
That's rayciss pham
>>
>>24527965
Why did I expect a better reply from a faggot? It's just like you weed pro's. There is never really an argument, just "let me have my fun!"
>>
>>24528012
uh what? so youre saying its better to live with a single mother or in a foster home rather than 2 more than likely quality gay people
I know this is tumblr as shit and i dont want to go here but you dont have any idea what that is like and you more than likely have a dad and mom and no problems growing up because u r p r i v l e d g e d
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.