[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family gives me an ultimatum to go back to college and make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1447305035333.jpg (141 KB, 564x600) Image search: [Google]
1447305035333.jpg
141 KB, 564x600
>family gives me an ultimatum to go back to college and make something of myself or get out
>finally make a friend in real life after re-entering society having been a 7 year NEET
>she thinks i'm a normal person
>she has a boyfriend already so this is basically a platonic relationship but i'm cool with it because this is my first female friend actually
>we go to the movies and play board games every friday
>having lots of fun, not doing very well in college but this is keeping my spirits up
>yesterday her bf gives me a call and tells me i have to stop seeing her
>feel bad
>it's midnight so i can't even call her to ask what happened
What do I do? This is my first friend in a while and almost all other people I know IRL I met through her, including the board game club members since she is vice president. Like, does this mean I can't go to board game nights anymore? What did he mean?

I'm feeling really sick, I almost threw up earlier.
>>
>>24527241
wow. you're beyond repair.
How beta can your be?
>>
>>24527283
>How beta can your be?
About as beta as a friendless person with 7~ years of no meaningful social interaction can be.
>>
>>24527241

Wow, just wow. Ring her in the morning and tell her what he said, if u dont sperg out and play it cool it'll breeze over. Jesus fuck some people
>>
>>24527241
here is your opportunity, OP, to make the bf look like the unreasonable bad guy for not wanting you and his gf to be friends. use his insecurity to your advantage so they wind up arguing w/ eachother and breaking up. then she runs to you, the nice guy who only wanted to be her friend, but now you are so much more.
>>
>>24527241

> does this mean I can't go to board game nights anymore? What did he mean?

Fuck that. Go wherever you want to. If I were in your place, I'd get a restraining order against him preemptively so you don't have to worry about them telling lies to the authorities about you. Just say he threatened you.

Then go to your fucking boardgame club and have fun. Oh, and ignore that bitch. She's no good for you.
>>
best wojak / 10

*check em
>>
>>24527241
Only two options:
1. Fight her boyfriend and win
2. Suicide
>>
>>24527304

>wow, just wow

Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>24527360
hm... suicide seems a reasonable choice ... yeh 9.37/10 i`d go for it
>>
This will make you feel better

http://www.buzzfeed.com/spacegrunge/10-pepe-the-frog-gifts-for-your-meme-obsessed-frie-80ld
>>
>>24527241
this is good news m8. She will be upset at her bf for being an insecure little fuck and she will kuk him with you. Congrats!
>>
>>24527241
>>24527332

this is your chance
>>
>>24527241
You have been keked by Chad, son.
>>
>>24527241
bf is being a beta

keep being friends with her and he will seem very unreasonable

don't let some beta dickhole prevent you from enjoying your life OP

laugh in his face
>>
Chad is afraid that OP might turn him into a kuckold. Hate fuck that normie's gf OP. Do it.
>>
>tfw she asked him to call because she was too polite to ever decline your offer to hang out
>>
You're such a cuc.k. Keep going for that pussy, man.
>>
>>24527241
>>it's midnight so i can't even call her to ask what happened
He just got jealous man. Explain to him that you dont want anything beyond friendship with this girl. If he keeps being stubborn, I would tell her about this.

She will tell her BF to shut the fuck up, because women dont like to be controlled in such a manner.

>>24527283
There is nothing beta about being friends with a girl, as long as you honestly dont have any feelings for her and dont try to get into her pants
>>
>>24527241
Why would you ever listen to someone who has literally no authority over you? Just ignore him.
>>
>>24527332
>>24527471
I don't wanna date her, she thinks I'm normal already and she would probably just find it weird if she knew more about me like how I was NEET for 7 years or that I've never so much as kissed a girl. I'm grateful for just her company and introducing me the board game club.
>>
Kek just tell him that she can hang with who ever she wants and don't mix you up in their personal problems and drama.
>>
>>24527698
You don't have to listen to the boyfriend. If the girl herself didn't want to hang out it prolly wouldn't have happened like that. And if the boyfriend expresses his massive insecurity by doing anything he'll seem like a massive ass.
>>
>>24527698
I'm jelly desu senpai, I wish there was a board game club at my uni, I love board games

just keep on trucking and being friends with her, I guarantee that if you just act normal and make it clear you have no intentions her bf will be the one who comes out of this badly

you have nothing to lose and everything to gain in this situation as long as you play it correctly - trust me OP, you're gonna be just fine :)
>>
>>24527922
Ok, I'll go to sleep and call her tomorrow morning to see what this was up. Thanks to you and everyone else who helped me calm down, I think the nausea is mostly gone now so I can sleep.
>>
>>24527388

Ok the mug Pepe is actually pretty funny. Although I highly doubt the cunt author got the underlying humor
>>
>>24527698

if the roles were reversed, Chad would not hesitate to fuck your girl. [insert The Tales of Fionn here]
>>
Tell the boyfriend that you've been a shut-in loser for 7 years and have no interest in the girl.

Tell the girl you spoke to the boyfriend and let her know you have no romantic interest in her.
>>
File: 1448269394286.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1448269394286.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>24527241
Explain that you just want to be friends, hell try hanging out with the dude, he may be chill. Just don't act like a beta faggot faggot
>>
>>24527388
>you can paint random shit from the internet and sell it for $20 each
>>
>>24527241
Fuck the bf. Keep seeing the girl. It's doing good to you and she seems to be having a good time too.
>>
>>24527580
>as long as you honestly dont have any feelings for her and dont try to get into her pants
Lol at roasties' image of the male psyche.
>>
>>24529550
I'm not a roastie. I once had a platonic female friend, and it was beautiful while it lasted.

Ocourse at some point we hooked up and it ruined the friendship. But if you manage to not develop feelings for her, you are unclucked. If you however start to beta orbit her because feelings, you are clucked as fuck
>>
>>24527301
I'm familiar with that feel bud
>>
>>24530007
>we hooked up and it ruined the friendship

lol I don't even know how this happens. Are you seriously incapable of separating sex and love? Friends with benefits are the best friends you'll ever have.
>>
>>24527241
your situation has a lot of potential
>yesterday her bf gives me a call and tells me i have to stop seeing her
he is insecure, its only a matter of time before she notices and dump him.
She will do it for you anon, don't fuck it up

godspeed
>>
>>24527241
her bf is being a jealous beta, ignore him. If he gets unreasonable or threatening, she'd be dumb not to leave an angry beta like him.

She won't end up with a beta like you either, but at least you'll still be friends.
>>
File: 1446433812314.jpg (18 KB, 395x348) Image search: [Google]
1446433812314.jpg
18 KB, 395x348
He's defending his property and it's your right to take it from him. It's keked or be keked out there and you're not looking too good right now.
>>
>>24527241
that sure sucks

you can tell him that it is up to her to decide, and no, it doesn't mean you can't go to the club anymore

how do you fair in a fist fight btw?

Anyway, I have a problem of my own that is kind of relevant, I have this very math important exam tomorrow, if I don't score 75% and above, I may have to redo the entire course. I can probably cover all the material with some respective practice problems, this leaves me about 6 hours to sleep.

But, I'm also thinking about pull an all-nighter, doing more practice problems, so that I might do a bit better in the exam.

For those who have similar experience, would recommend going for the 6 hours sleep, or a all-nighter with 6 hours of practice problems?
>>
File: 2011269.jpg (15 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
2011269.jpg
15 KB, 400x266
>>24527241
This is your one chance to destroy the Chad because he's being insecure as fuck over some aspie playing board games with his girl.

Tell the girl ("you know Chad called me last night? Haha he said he was getting worried about how much time we spend together. He's so protective of you!") Then let it play out.

Don't be an autist, this is like the best situation possible.
>>
youre actually going to be intimidated by her bf and will obey his commands? you fuckin kuk.
>>
>>24531001
Tell the girl ("you know Chad called me last night? Haha he said he was getting worried about how much time we spend together. He's so protective of you!") Then let it play out.

Thats stupid, he can't overplay his hand
no robot would pull off saying that without sounding casual and showing lack of pretense

OP should just keep doing what he is doing and let her escalate the situation
>>
>>24531178
Yeah but if OP does nothing, Chad will eventually confront him in person and OP will lose spaghetti publicly. He has to accelerate the process somehow.
>>
>>24527241
>this is my first female friend
>This is my first one sided, non-beneficial, sexually frustrating, socially forced companionship

>FIXED
>>
Tell him to go fuck himself, that she can have male friends if she wants.
If he doesn't listen, fight him. If you lose then who cares.
>>
>>24527580
>as long as you honestly dont have any feelings for her and dont try to get into her pants
Dude, lets be honest here and cut the BS, if she was ugly as fuck he wouldn't have been interested enough to even become friends with her, so he is definitely interested he just thinks he has no chance, men and women can never really be friends because it requires no party to be attracted to the other romantically for it be be truly mutual and not just one sided with one person being dragged along due to guilt and the other hope for a possible romantic future.
>>
>>24530953
>how do you fair in a fist fight btw?
I'm all bones, no muscle or experience in combat besides video games.
>>
beta plays board games

it's her pussy that chad maims
>>
>>24531543
actually it may be even more beneficial if he loses because the girl will be mad at chad for beating up her friend
that said girls aren't well known for their fidelity
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.