[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chad stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: chadborn_01.png (136 KB, 295x223) Image search: [Google]
chadborn_01.png
136 KB, 295x223
hey robots,

what is your best 'chad story'? by this i mean, what is the most amazing/horrible/incredible/repulsive thing that you've seen a Chad get away with simply because he was a Chad?
>>
File: chadborn_02.png (74 KB, 342x212) Image search: [Google]
chadborn_02.png
74 KB, 342x212
my first story is up next...
>>
File: chadborn_03.png (51 KB, 387x156) Image search: [Google]
chadborn_03.png
51 KB, 387x156
i was at a party once where some roastie and her bf were there. this other guy starts getting really touchy and grabby with the girl, to the point where he is behind her, with his arms around her, while the bf was sulking on the couch.

afterwards, she said 'oh he was just being nice, he wasn't trying to hit on me or grope me or anything' or some shit like that.
>>
cmon you autists i know some of you have been in a social situation at least once in your lives...
>>
Dude nobody cares
>>
>>24527764
i hate you. fajizcuit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.