[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw a girl says she would go out with you if she didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
>Tfw a girl says she would go out with you if she didn't have a boyfriend
>>
File: 1397436675740.jpg (35 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1397436675740.jpg
35 KB, 460x345
>>24526874
Cat = you
Box = befriending females
>>
>>24526893
first post always best desu
>>
File: 1092381902831.jpg (34 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1092381902831.jpg
34 KB, 500x456
>>24526874
>tfw a girl says she would go out with you

nope, can't relate
>>
>implying i'd leave my awesome gf to go out with her
>>
>>24526920
Man, I'm 24 and she's the first girl I ever asked out. She'll probably be the last too
>>
>>24526874
>you never had a shot with me but I'm going to pretend like you did so you keep orbiting me and showering me with attention/favours
how gullible are you OP
>>
>>24526954
just wait until they break up bruh
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 669x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 669x705
>tfw haven't talked to a girl outside of cashiers in 8 months
>>
>>24526982
> implying that will happen
My life fucking sucks m8.
Not a single good thing has happened for me in over 10 years and I don't expect that to change
>>
>>24526982
>Being a beta orbiter
No you dumbass, that's how you guarantee you will never get her. You need to not only ask other women out, but also make sure she knows. If she seriously wants you, the fear of losing you will keep her attached to you, rather than the other way around.
>>
>>24527029
>not going on an autism-fuelled campaign of trickery to get them to break up

4/10 for effort
>>
File: 1434736647654.jpg (3 KB, 135x151) Image search: [Google]
1434736647654.jpg
3 KB, 135x151
>>24527073
thank mr psychology
>>
>>24526977
>dubs don't lie

seriously tho OP. This is the most obvious lie to keep you wrapped around her finger, and you fell for it. Don't be an orbiter. I'd say you deserve better but you're obviously retarded so you don't
>>
>>24527091
I had asked her to go to dinner and a hockey game with. So if i somehow find another cute grill to go with me it might make her realize how much she wants me?
I might just have invite this cute coworker who I have no interest in because she's a complete roastie whore slut.
>>
>talking to a girl
>girl would be willing to go out with you
Every day I see normalshits post here, and every day I'm left wondering why and how they found themselves on this board
>>
>>24527523
What if she was going to go with me until her bF found out. I almost fucking keked him Ayy lmao
>>
>>24527921
Dude, I'm not a normie. I work a shit min. Wage job just so my parents kick me out. She was the first girl I ever asked out at 24 and I would have fucked it up somehow anyway cause I have no friends and am a KHV
>>
>>24526874

If someone ever said that I'd assume it was out of pure pity, you probably should too.
>>
File: Johnny_Bravo.png (63 KB, 339x400) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Bravo.png
63 KB, 339x400
>>24526874
"You look like the kind of lady that could use two"
>>
>ask a girl out for the first time this year
>tfw she not only turns me down but starts saying how I should get together with a landwhale from our class
>later this year ask a girl I talked with if she wants us to see eachother outside of uni
>she says "There's time, we'll arrange it", and never mentions it afterwards
>tfw on some r9k skype chat two days ago I got called chad by one guy and good looking by 2-3 others, when I'm probably average at best
Even if I was above average (which I highly doubt), my social anxiety and lack of self-confidence ruins everything
19 year old here, I want to kill myself
>>
Worse: girl clearly into you when someone somehow decides you've already got a girlfriend (despite being a KV) then you become cheating scum and none of them will listen when you try to explain otherwise.
>>
File: 897eiuyy.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
897eiuyy.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24526874
>tfw she says this and then tries to get off with you but you don't want to facilitate cheating and end up keking yourself
>>
"I would totally date you, but I'm with Chad right now."

Sorry anon, that's just something girls say to betas they would never date so that they can feel good about themselves for being "nice."
>>
>>24528058
Kek. This is actually a 10/10 response. She would laugh if nothing else.
>>
>>24526874
There's only one course of action. You have to get rid of Chad. He's probably a nice guy; it's not his fault that girls fawn over him. But he has to go.
>>
>>24526874
girls cheat dude. don't waste this chance.
>>
>>24528476
S-so I should kill him?
Or do I just cut off his dick?
>>
>>24526982

Jesus Christ no. Most of the time, girls say shit like "I'd go out with you if I didn't have a boyfriend" or "Oh I just got out of a relationship and just need some time for myself teheehee" to let you down without them having to worry about any backlash.
So in conclusion: she most likely doesn't want to be with you, friend. And if she really would want to be with you, she'd break up with her boyfriend. BUT if she did that you'd know that she'd leave you in a heartbeat if she thought some other guy were better than you are.
So in even more conclusion, it is very highly likely that she doesn't give a shit about you at all and even if, you shouldn't give a shit about her.
>>
I'm not gonna lie, I have on more than one occasion contemplated killing a guy so I could take his place. Those were dark days.
>>
File: Fire.png (22 KB, 373x367) Image search: [Google]
Fire.png
22 KB, 373x367
Holy fuck I've been hanging out with this girl since September and she has a boyfriend but she's literally said that I'm better to her than her boyfriend

Our friends say "You guys have a thing" and we're like "oh haha no we don't we're just friends" but HOLY FUCK THERE'S SO OBVIOUSLY A THING BETWEEN US

as soon as she breaks up with her boyfriend i'm going for it (boyfriend isn't even a chad, he's about as beta as it gets)
>>
>>24526874
You can't honestly fucking believe this.
>>
>>24527024
T H I S

Pretty sure I could hold my spaghetti in long enough to have a conversation if I could talk to a girl 1v1 but I never get the chance. Ive read that girls are less likely to respond positively to guys if they are in groups of other girls.
>>
>>24528659
You are such a kek and i hate you senpai
>>
>>24528659
hahahaha oh anon don't do this to yourself
she's not interested
she just uses your for emotional investment
>>
>>24528659
Read this >>24528737. You're gonna get nuked with some, "Anon, I don't think I'm ready for another relationship." Then you'll see her partying with Chad and Tyrone nonstop. This will quickly lead you into a spiral of inescapable depression, obliterating a world you thought was yours for the taking. Don't even go down this path. If you really want to know if she's interested, threat her like a guy friend and talk to her about other girls you're interested in and let her see you getting physical with them. Jimmies will be rustled.
>>
>dudes still befriending bitches they have feelings for

Why don't you walk barefoot on broken glass while you're at it.
>>
>>24528921
i used to do this all the time, best thing you can do is just give it space and sort out whether you can stop liking them like that and remain friends, otherwise break it off unless she's ever been reciprocal with feelings
>>
>>24526982
>thinking that would work
He should just go out with her now ex-bf. Show him how he's better than her, since she'd just go back to her ex and topkek him anyway. Boipussy is better anyway.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.