[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you picture your first time having sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448480154026.gif (293 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1448480154026.gif
293 KB, 1024x576
How do you picture your first time having sex?
>>
File: example.jpg (18 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
18 KB, 300x250
this pretty much t b h
>>
>>24526528
the penis entering the vagina
>>
File: 1434918259758.png (439 KB, 509x623) Image search: [Google]
1434918259758.png
439 KB, 509x623
This. The aftermath at least
>>
It'll probably be really awkward, like anyone's first time.
>>
>>24527537
dissappointment, my first words. only thing that feels good is when she cums and clenches your dick.
>>
>>24526528
I can't even imagine it anymore.
>>
I can't even imagine anymore
back in higschool I could, I had so many pleasant fantasies about it, I dreamt about me and this one girl discussing where we could do it as we both lived with our parents and finally deciding to try it in the hayloft of a barn near my house, I's daydream about taking the girl who sat next to me to gym wardrobes after classes, I had so many scenarios planned out and I had so many girls in mind when I was in school, even though I never talked to any of them

these days I can't even fathom where I would get a girl, I don't work with any women other than this 50 year old fat bitch who is married, I don't have any friends through whom I could be set up, I don't go to bars or clubs to meet women, basically the only time I interact with females who aren't related to me is at the grocery store
and the setting isn't exiting to think about either because I have my own place now, I meet a girl I can take her back here, boom, no problem, that isn't exiting to think about
also the seemingly realistic prospect of meeting a 20 something 6/10 who has taken 11 dicks and pay for her to buy makeup in exchange for getting a go at her beaten up herpes hole isn't all that alluring on a general level
I guess the short answer is I don't picture it
>>
In the same way I imagine winning an oscar.

Not happening.
>>
deep inside some boypussy
>>
>>24526528
I'm remembering it
>>
If you're taking her virginity and losing yours its really awkward, not awkward enough to make you cringe when you think back on it, but awkward enough for you to be like "Remember that time we had sex and it was awkward"

>Protip: learn to swiftly put a condom on if you're gonna have the sex or end up like me
>be me
>putting on condom
>Girl watching, feeling awkward
>Begin to sweat, keep failing to put it on
>Spaghetti leaking from my crevices
>Eventually get it on and have bad sex, staring at each other awkwardly not knowing what to say
>>
i eat her out until she cums 4 times, then she gives me a blowjob, then missionary until she cums, then cowgirl same, then i pick her up and hold her legs in the air while i fuck her until we both cum again.

of course i cant actually imagine this scene cause i cant imagine a gf for myself, just my waifu. i probably cant last at all to do all those positions, and im probably misinformed about multipe orgasms. and a girl would probably have a different idea of sex for the first time.
>>
>>24528310
>wearing a condom the first time
it's like you hate magic
>>
>>24528341
I admit, being prepared ruined the whole thing of first experience.
>>
>>24528388
That's what I tried to do the first time but I couldn't stay hard. Eventually convinced her to let me do it raw because she was on the pill anyway
>still awkward as fuck
>second and third time was ultimate cash tho
>>
I can't picture myself having sex, I'm ashamed of my disgusting body and my tiny, uncircumcised cock.
>>
>>24528554
Agreed, i think the best sex was probably second time, which is just improved first time.
You're still experiencing new things, its just not awkward.
>>
>>24528609
Literal only thing to do is change man, if you're fat you're gonna have to work out if you want to experience sex. Just get toned and stay clean (any guy can get any girl provided hes clean and tries hard enough without being a creeper), your dick size doesn't really matter, either, considering asians exist and still breed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.