[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys feel about Pineapple Pizza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: Cheese and pineapple pizza.jpg (26 KB, 364x242) Image search: [Google]
Cheese and pineapple pizza.jpg
26 KB, 364x242
How do you guys feel about Pineapple Pizza?
>>
>>24526521
Top tier pizza senpai
>>
File: bigassspider.jpg (595 KB, 964x722) Image search: [Google]
bigassspider.jpg
595 KB, 964x722
I'd kill for some pineapple pizza right now to be honest my familia
The sweet taste of pineapples gives the savory a nice boost, and the textures are just completely harmonic.
The only thing that pizza is missing is some pepperonis
>>
File: 1448425062597.jpg (39 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
1448425062597.jpg
39 KB, 570x300
It's called hawaiwan, dickhead!
>>
>>24526521
It makes me shit blood
>>
It makes me wonder if other fruits would be delicious on pizza.
>>
>>24526521
I don't like fruit on my pizza. Anchovies, pepps, mushrooms, and bacon crumble is my favourite.
>>
absolutelt disgusting. shit-tier taste if you like it
>>
I love Hawaiian pizza had one for dinner last weekend from pizza pizza
>>
>>24527944
I think I'm going to order from them in a minute. I usually just get a slice or two, but I haven't eaten anything in over 24 hours; so, I think I'll order a small pizza.
>>
>>24527915
bananas are good with tomato sauce, so they would do good on pizza
>>
>culturally appropriating Hawaiian and Italian cultures
disgusting
>>
>>24528166
what are you, anorexic?
>>
If you like pineapple pizza you're going to hell
>>
>>24528600
No just lazy and sad. I ran out of Kraft Dinner. I don't want to go out and get some more.
>>
>>24526521
it aint right imho tbqh
>>
This shop just down the road called Isis after the egyptian god make such good pizzas.
The workers are totally bro tier aswell
I went there just now for a pizza hawaii
>>
File: oops.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
oops.gif
773 KB, 260x221
I enjoy pineapple pizza, but I also enjoy mixing pepsi and milk together as a drink so take that how you will.
>>
>>24526521
I prefer cheese pizza personally
>>
I used to detest it, and I can still see why
for whatever reason, I started liking it a year ago
I have no idea what happened.
>>
File: 1444135188105.jpg (41 KB, 749x512) Image search: [Google]
1444135188105.jpg
41 KB, 749x512
>>24526521
I don't even eat pizza
>>
>>24528808
you will enjoy something the more you eat it, for example, most people dislike the taste of coffee as children.

i'm even talking about sugary coffee, i used to detest the taste as a kid. I like it now.
>>
>>24528898
I wonder if that applies to everything. If i forced myself to eat poop every day for a month maybe I would start liking it.
>>
>>24528956
It would make you sick so no, it needs to be something that can make you feel good. If you ate shit then puked it out, it would be stored as a pretty negative memory.

If you hate coffee but go out and have some with friends, and you tolerate it but end up enjoying it after because friends, then you learn to like it. Since taste is all subjective, liking it can be found through positive memories instead of enjoying the actual taste.
>>
Numbah one. Its the only topping that adds a sweet flavor to the robust classic known as pizza. Its only good if you have a refined palate though, I don't expect barbaric tendie needs to understand.
>>
>>24528898
That sounds reasonable, but I don't think that's what happened in my case.
I went from hating it to craving and binge eating it over the course of one day last year.
>>
File: papa-toms-pizza.jpg (65 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
papa-toms-pizza.jpg
65 KB, 550x412
>>24526521
pineapple with pepperoni mushrooms, red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese is the best topping ever
>>
>>24528851
kekq
>>
>>24527918
>Anchovies
do people actually like that shit or they just say they like it to be a hipster contrarian faggot?
>>
>>24529142
yeah, that happens sometimes if you find out you like a food.

i didn't try ranch until i was 21, really liked it, put it on pretty much every dish for like a year if i could get away with it.
>>
>>24529170
I actually like them. I've eaten them plain and on pizza, since I was a child though, so it could be an acquired taste.
>>
>>24528851

best senior quote ever?
>>
>>24528746
That's called a brown cow I think I've heard a friend who was a foodie tell me some shit like that
>>
>>24529202
all taste is technically acquired considering it's all subjective, taste happens in the brain, not on the tongue.

you can negatively influence yourself into hating food if you have bad experiences with it. just like music and things like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 600x715
>tfw you are envious of shyahluhbuff
I wish I was him he's fashionable, he's and actors, big on art, even become a meme
Goddamn he's everything I wanted to be and I remember even Stevens
>>
don't like pineapple so i can't stand pineapple pizza
>>
I always get pineapples on my pizza.

>>24529148
great taste
>>
Depends entirely on the quality of the pineapple.
>>
FUCK YEAH PINEAPPLE PIZZA IS THE SHIT
>>
>>24527233
No hawaiian originally was spam, pineapple and mushrooms. Now ham and pineapple is accepted as hawaiian too, but pineapple is just pineapple.
>>
it's an abomination
>>
File: 1448488991339.jpg (3 KB, 135x151) Image search: [Google]
1448488991339.jpg
3 KB, 135x151
FUCK YEAH PINEAPPLE PIZZA IS SHIT
>>
Have pineapple quite a bit on pizza thanks to living in Straya. Not bad on some pizzas, but I find it's quite overpowering and doesn't have a place on most simple, decent pizzas.

If you want to add a little sweetness to your salami/pepperoni/ham/simple tomato pizza, capers are great.
>>
Putting fruit on pizza is unamerican. You are a fruit if you put fruit on pizza.
>>
>>24526521

Throw in some extra cheese, maybe pepperoni, and I'm good to go.
>and a boat load of fresh garlic
>>
To me its the most vile thing imaginable, hell why not throw some slices of lemon and orange on there too!! How about some passionfruit and mango while we're at it?!
>>
Blue cheese and pineapple go together quite well on a pizza.
>>
>>24529251
or by parroting other people's opinions like "ewww pineapple on a pizza is the devil, kill all who worship it"
>>
Disgusting.
I always peel off the Pineapple pieces and put them on my girlfriend's slices.
>>
>>24526521
see image at >>24528851

absolutely fucking disgusting.
fruit does not belong with cheese

meat lovers, BLT, or supreme is the only way to go. anything with pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, ham and onion is also best
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.