[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>slowly but surely losing ability to form sentences and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1410781601250.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
>slowly but surely losing ability to form sentences and get a concept across to another person
>sometimes don't even think in coherent words or phrases
>visual and audio hallucinations becoming more and more commonplace

just kill me now
>>
File: 608.jpg (73 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
73 KB, 709x765
>>24525983

>Losing sanity, started having vision glitches and seeing random shapes and voices in my head
>can't socialize at all
>can't sleep unless I'm REALLY tired
>always feeling either really tired or really nervous

Fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: fug.gif (328 KB, 268x206) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
328 KB, 268x206
>>24525983
>slowly but surely losing ability to form sentences and get a concept across to another person
this is actually my biggest fear
i'm sorry anon
>>
>>24525983
>>24526117
http://schizophrenia.com/earlysigns.htm#
>>
I'm like that too but I think it's because I'm so dumb.
>>
>that feel when you can express yourself pretty eloquently in writing on the internet but you can hardly ever manage to use words with more than two syllables in real life
it is not a good feel
>>
>>24526342
I got worried but when I got to the juice (hallucinations and delusions) I realized I'm not crazy.

>>24526431
I most certainly know that feel.

>the only way you communicate with others is written english
>english isn't even your first language
>think in 2 languages at the same time
>can't express yourself correctly in either one.
>>
This happens to me when on the verge of a severe depression.
>>
File: 1426987265012.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
1426987265012.png
17 KB, 509x619
>>24526342
>>--Staring, while in deep thought, with infrequent blinking.
>>--Clumsy, inexact motor skills
>>--Sleep disturbances- insomnia or excessive sleeping
>>--Involuntary movements of the tongue or mouth Grimacing at the corners of the mouth with the facial muscles, or odd movements with the tongue.
>>--Parkinsonian type symptoms- rigidity, tremor, jerking arm movements, or involuntary movements of the limbs
--An awkward gait

>>--The inability to experience joy or pleasure from activities
--Sometimes feeling nothing at all
>>--Appearing desireless- seeking nothing, wanting nothing
>>--Feeling indifferent to important events
>>--Feeling detached from your own body
--Hypersensitivity to criticism, insults, or hurt feelings

--Sudden irritability, anger, hostility, suspiciousness, resentment
--Depression- feeling discouraged and hopeless about the future
--Low motivation, energy, and little or no enthusiasm
--Suicidal thoughts or suicidal ideation
>>--Rapidly changing mood- from happy to sad to angry for no apparent reason
>>-Severe Anxiety

>>--Dropping out of activities and life in general
>>--Inability to form or keep relationships
>>--Social isolation- few close friends if any. Little interaction outside of immediate family.
>>--Increased withdrawal, spending most of the days alone.
>>--Becoming lost in thoughts and not wanting to be disturbed with human contact

>>--Frequent moves, trips, or walks that lead nowhere

>>--Lack of insight. Those who are developing schizophrenia are unaware that they are becoming sick. The part of their brain that should recognize that something is wrong is damaged by the disease.
--Racing thoughts
>>--In conversation you tend to say very little (called poverty of speech or alogia)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: h3YlX5A.png (263 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
h3YlX5A.png
263 KB, 975x962
>>24526590
>>--Trouble with social cues- i.e. not being able to interpret body language, eye contact, voice tone, and gestures appropriately. --Often not responding appropriately and thus coming off as cold, distant, or detached.
>>--Difficulty expressing thoughts verbally. Or not having much to say about anything.
>>--Speaking in an abstract or tangential way. Odd use of words or language structure
>>--Difficulty focusing attention and engaging in goal directed behavior
>>--Poor concentration/ memory. Forgetfulness
--Nonsensical logic
>>--Difficulty understanding simple things
>>--Thoughts, behavior, and actions are not integrated
>>--Thought insertion/ withdrawal- thoughts are put it or taken away without a conscious effort
--Conversations that seem deep, but are not logical or coherent

--Overpowering, intense feeling that people are talking about you, looking at you
>>>>--Delusions of grandeur- the belief that you have an important mission, special purpose, or are an unrecognized genius, or famous person.

>tfw the ONLY reason I haven't killed myself is because I believe the world is going to end in the next 50 years and that humanity needs me. not that im special as an individual or some holy messiah
>>
File: 1372560665008.png (115 KB, 280x263) Image search: [Google]
1372560665008.png
115 KB, 280x263
>>tfw horny all the time, all day every day.
>>tfw think/fantasize about raping a woman constantly, sometimes I grope women in the street
>>tfw I have to masturbate too often
The tempation is horrible. I fucking hate females, and the society we live in
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.