[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else physically attracted to women but have never had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445286907123.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445286907123.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
anyone else physically attracted to women but have never had a oneitus or been in love? im 24 and just never happened. Is this a common thing or am i a special snowflake?
>>
>>24525967
You are special snowflake like everybody else. I'm same never been in love but it happend that I've been thinking about dating one girl but then I realised "I have small dick" and started playing minecraft again
>>
>>24525967
You just described me OP. Good job.
>>
>>24525967
Same here senpai. I've never been seriously emotionally attached to anyone but my dad.
>>
>>24525967

Never had enough interaction with one woman to develop oneitus.
>>
>>24525967
Yes, and I'm 34. Although, I became asexual around 2 years ago.
>>
I could never develop oneitis for woman because attractive ones are so abundant, it would be irrational to get obsessed with any one in particular. My first oneitis turned out to be male, simply because I'm not attracted to 99.9% of dudes, so when I find one I like I get a bit too attached.
>>
File: RedFlag_1.png (733 KB, 1115x1387) Image search: [Google]
RedFlag_1.png
733 KB, 1115x1387
>>24529474
>I'm not attracted to 99.9% of dudes, so when I find one I like I get a bit too attached.
>so when I find one I like I get a bit too attached
>get a bit too attached
>too attached
>>
>>24525967
bet you a packet of monster munch she is Irish
>>
>>24530308
how can you tell that? what traits?
>>
>>24530338
She has the "look".

Not that guy you were responding to, but I can see it.
>>
You don't like yourself so you don't think others can like you either.

That's why you don't love. Because you feel you can't be loved. So you don't bother and you live in that gray zone.

Simple as that really.
>>
>>24530371
whats the irish look like?

I usually picture from fat ginger kid with a potato nose.
>>
>>24530417
that's ridicolous. romantic infatuation happens when you create and idealized version of a person inside your head.

it has nothing to do with accepting yourself. everyone here probably still love their parents, or love the qualities they admire, because you see love is a buzzword that can mean a lot of different things.

tldr: roastie get lost
>>
>>24530421
Hard to describe it. Something to do with the face and the mouth especially. The eyes too now that I look at the pic again.

Nice rack tho
>>
>>24530472
>romantic infatuation happens when you create and idealized version of a person inside your head.

Which require interaction. Which require a somewhat extensive period of time close to that said person to create an idealized version of it.

Since you don't like yourself or feel you can be loved you never get close enough to create such situations.
>>
>tfw gotten attached to every girl I've slept with
>>
>>24530509
And the hair/makeup, distinctively british/irish trash

Hard to define but I know it when I see it like you
>>
>>24525967
First time I was taking ssri medication I kinda felt like something people call falling in love by seeing a girl at town from a buss window. Its effects tapered out quite quickly, stopped taking them after 3/4 of a year when they didn't help anymore and made me feel sick and I've not felt positive emotions like that since.
>>
>>24530529
now you are back tracking. a person can be insecure and still be caring. a lot of confident people are also insecure deep down, but that doesn't stop them from interacting with other people. and insecure folks are the least likely to crush on girls during their school years.

now self-hatred is more depression than it is insecurity, but even depressed lethargic people can develop romantic feelings for someone.

what prevents romantic infatuation is knowledge and understanding of the mechanisms behind it.

in a similar way, you would stop being angry about something if you could acknowledge to yourself why you are really angry.
>>
>>24530841
>and insecure folks are the least likely to crush on girls during their school years.
>least likely

meant to say most likely
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.