[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whistleblower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: uHRmE8IW.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
uHRmE8IW.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
What should I do fellow robots. I know a bunch of normies have the answers for an upcoming exam and they won't share. Should I blow the whistle?
>>
>>24525298
Rat on them.
>>
File: 1438452218091.jpg (30 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
1438452218091.jpg
30 KB, 300x338
>>24525298
absolutely and rat out the local drug dealers as well to your local police department
>>
>>24525298
bullshit

not even the exam board staff knows what paper it is until literally the day they are delivered. trust me I have spoken to a lot of people who volunteer for this and the process they go through is literally like how they deal with documents in the CIA. it's tight as fuck

about a 99.9% chance you are full of shit
>>
>>24525381
don't know any drug dealers. only cheating normies
>>
>>24525432
It's an online multiple choice exam taking place before the official exam period
>>
>>24525436
Go find some drug dealers. Stoners are the worst possible people.
>>
>>24525456
bullshit

just fucking tell us already, more information etc
>>
>>24525298
Do it. If they don't share now, they never will. That's what they get for not sharing. Plus eliminating competition in the future..
>>
>>24525526
I don't know what else there is to tell you. It's an online final exam. It's all multiple choice. The midterm was the same way. I had a conversation with someone today and they told me they had gotten perfect on the mid term. I remebered that the prof had said the average was really high. Then they flat out told me they had the answer key to the midterm and that they had it for the upcoming final.

You have no reason to believe me but I am telling the the honest truth. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna just quietly report it to the course coordinator

oh and the average on the midterm was 90%
>>
Just fuking do it...
>>
>>24525488
>Go find some drug dealers
how?
>>
>>24525298
Let them take the exam, then provide the proof that they cheated. That might make them fail as a result rather than just get in shit.

Or, if they don't fail, they'll still have to take a different exam again, and then you made them do two exams. lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.