[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please recommend me some hobbies that I will enjoy. It should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image%3A9316.jpg (57 KB, 764x557) Image search: [Google]
image%3A9316.jpg
57 KB, 764x557
Please recommend me some hobbies that I will enjoy. It should be worthwhile, productive, and meaningful.
>>
Writing anime fanfictions
>>
>>24524732
>worthwhile
very subjective
>productive
in what way? yu want money out of it or what?
>meaningful
very subjective, again.
>>
>>24524732
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority-projects/
>>
i think you should work on not being a faggot
>>
>>24524760
I want a hobby that can be beneficial other than keeping me distracted. I've thought about playing guitar, learning code or graphic design, and reading books. What else is out there?
>>
skateboarding
playing guitar
cooking
sketching or painting
hiking
woodworking
car restoration
finding sexual partners over craigslist
smoking cigarettes
smoking pot
smoking crack
pottery
santeria or voodoo majik
sitting around getting drunk playing video games contemplating your life and all the bad decisions and wrong turns you have made throughout your pointless existence and all those you have wronged and those that have wronged you and how you could get your vengeance
woodworking
>>
>>24524732
shitposting on 4chan

original comment
>>
>>24524794
Music and art in general, I really think making art is one of the most spiritually enriching activities you can do, but that's my opinion of course.
Can be beneficial and therapeutic for you and others too
>>
>>24524732
Painting like Bob Ross. That's what I'm going to do too and I know that it's going to be fun.
>>
>>24524732
there's a whole list on wikipedia. google list of hobbies should pop up.
>>
>>24525025
I tried that and I got some ok suggestions. Just thought what you guys could come up with.

>>24524880
Thanks for your suggestions
>>
>>24524880
>skateboarding
>hiking
how are these "productive"?
>>
>>24525568
i'm assuming productive in a sense it takes skills to get good at skateboarding

some athleticism and coordination

hiking makes you go outside and it's sort of like introspection and exploring. assuming you go out alone and think about shit
>>
File: 1436165299503.jpg (1 MB, 1475x4096) Image search: [Google]
1436165299503.jpg
1 MB, 1475x4096
>>24524732
I like drawing and sculpting.
Also drumming is pretty kewl.
>>
>>24524880
bin fucking go
>
sitting around getting drunk playing video games contemplating your life and all the bad decisions and wrong turns you have made throughout your pointless existence and all those you have wronged and those that have wronged you and how you could get your vengeance
>>
>>24525568
They aren't really but to a normalfag productive means socially acceptable
>>
>>24525568
skateboarding you can train new tricks and work your way up to where you can casually do everything with your skateboard

hiking - mb like rockclimbing? Then you can train until you can scale increasingly more difficult passages.

I suggest reading non-fiction books on intellectual topics. Very isolating hobby when you don't have anyone to talk about it :-))))

programming is fun and you can usually after some while make stuff others want to use, or write examples on how to use a library, or document some project, make videos explaining implementations and blog posts on how cs concepts and mathy problems. All of which will entertain or be useful to someone, and of cource raise a valuable skill
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 357x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 357x377
The best decision in life is to start doing workouts anon friend, everyday you gain a little more muscles you gain at the same time a bit more secure about yourself
Trust me anon friend, we are become heros
>>
Photography. Get good at it and you can easily ask for girls to pose for you.
>>
Science. Physics or something.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.