[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started instinctively muttering 'I hate this life'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 1424654489323.png (19 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1424654489323.png
19 KB, 509x411
>started instinctively muttering 'I hate this life' under my breath when I begin to get depressed for some reason
>it's monday, on bus to my college, whore behind me hears me saying it without me noticing
>turns out she's in one of my classes
>reports it to the college, apparently 'very concerned about my wellbeing'
>had never talked to her in my life, she's just a typical Stacey
>now being sent to councilling by my school
>turns out she thinks she's some sort of lifesaver now, boasting to everyone about being a good person and how bad a position i'm in
>people now think I'm a fucking suicidal maniac
Fucking hell. How were your past few days robots?
>>
>>24524700
You sound like you're in a bad postion desu
>>
I never got these american laws. Are you actually forced to go to a shrink, legally?
>>
I doubt the legitimacy of this tale, original poster.
>>
>>24524700
>boasting to everyone about being a good person and how bad a position i'm in

You committed a facecrime.
>>
i remember this one time in highschool i sat right by this girl who, for some reason, seemed to feel bad for me or something, or tell that i was a depressed faggot, so every once in a while she'd talk to me, ask what my plans over the weekend were, etc. so, one day the teacher was saying something along the lines of "if you're poor, if you're in a bad situation, if you're unhappy, there's one escape" and i muttered death to myself, and her and some chad looked back at me and i felt like such a huge faggot. luckily nothing became of it
>>
Maybe she's right, OP...
>>
Anyone who seems to unironically believe the normie/chad/stacy meme should already be in a psychiatric ward.
>>
it's her word against yours. Counter-report that bitch.
>>
>>24524700
You fucked up holms... It's your fault. Nobody elses.
>>
>>24524815
What did teacher say? There is another way out other than suicide?
>>
>>24524917
LEAVE PLEASE CHAD GET OUT ASHLEY
>>
>started instinctively muttering 'I hate this life' under my breath when I begin to get depressed for some reason
Maybe it's time for an autism diagnosis for the neetbux.
>>
>>24524700
>sitting alone during multi-day college field trip
>ear-buds on but battery died minutes ago
>legitimately enjoying being alone at the time
>hear annoying faggot from class saying "do you think I should tell this guy to come over? I feel pity for him"
>ruined my week
>made me feel uncomfortable with being alone
Dammit I hate these fucking people.
Why do they project their insecurities onto me?
>>
>>24524700
I remember living in a kids home where one kid tried to set the curtains on fire. Anything happen to him? No.

Staff said I seemed suicidal so they took EVERYTHING out of my room. Why? Because I used to cut myself....two years earlier. By that point I'd stopped for two years. They let me have one CD or DVD and a tv/dvd player which were taken back at night. God I hated it there.
>>
>>24525280
mental health institutions are evil
>>
>>24525323
Ja, thing was it was just a kids home. They also liked to 'restrain' kids a lot (think sitting on people or twisting their legs and arms so they don't move, the old standard was PRICE. They were allowed to do anything as long as it protects the young person or others.)
>>
Yeh I do this that's annoying AF
>>
>>24524700
I mutter a lot 'fuck this shit'
>>
>>24525244
>someone wanted to involve me in their social circle.
>REEE FUCKING NORMIES WHY ARE THEY SUCH CUNTS REEEEE!
>>
>>24525446
When people take pity on you they remove all humanity from you, they turn you into their very own dancing monkey, you become another toy for them, another non-threatening dumb toy, is that what you normies call compassion?
>>
>>24524700
an hero/elliot rodger 2.0?
>>
File: 1438588332844.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1438588332844.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>24524917
fagfagfagfagfagCHAAAAAAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24524700
Something similar happened to me. Never found out who it was though. Was hell bent on finding out for a year or so though. Every now and again I set myself to thinking about it again. I know I'll never find out. But I wish I had. I never really had any end game. If I had found out. I don't know what I would have done. Probably nothing. But who knows. What I would have done and what I would have wanted to have done are probably two entirely different things. Oh well. Shit sucked. And that's an understatement of a lifetime.
>>
>>24524917
>teehhee we are all the same anon
>there are no hierarchies in human interactions :^)
>>
>>24525524
That's bullshit. You probably think this because you can't comprehend the idea of having someone else help you get your needs met, or the idea that someone might genuinely want to do that. Because you've been conditioned through a life of neglect to believe that having needs is a fundamentally bad thing.

People help each other, and feel good for having helped others. There's no more to it than that. That weird power/domination thing that you describe is just you rationalizing your own fear and shame over acknowledging your needs.
>>
>>24524700
Someone tried something similar on me, when I was in college.
I just denied it and told them to fuck off.
>>
>>24525648
le angry red lizard is my favourite meymey
>>
>>24525739
You don't help someone because you pity him. Do you actually know the meaning of pity?
>>
>>24524700
be gratefull maybe you can even slay her pussy senpai
>>
I have a guy on my Uni course who mutually chats about joint suicide etc... nearly everyday recently I have either told.myself or someone else "existence is hell" or something along those lines. If I was any other course someone would probably have mentioned it to a higher up but I can't tell if everyone else is in the same boat (computing related course, all basically have some mental issues ) or everyone thinks I'm joking...
>>
>>24524917

just b urself rite ;^)
>>
>>24525739
No thanks Chad i don't want to be your little experiment, i don't want to be treated like an exhibition just so you can more pussy from being a "good person",
What makes you think you can act like a savior and shit?
I am who i am because i stopped expecting help from your kind and it made me far better at dealing with life than being your protegee or whatever you want to call it
>>
>See coworker i haven't been scheduled with for a few weeks today
>"Damn where have you been? I thought you died"
>"Not yet sadly"
>Gives me this look of half shock and half disgust.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES.
>>
>>24524917
The existence of normalfags is pretty obvious because otherwise the species would have died out.
Chad is just extremely desirable men.
Stacy is highly attractive girls with active social lifes.
>>
>>24524700
>Going to college
You asked for it desu
If you really need a degree do online classes
Reminder that you can't be a robot if you go to college
>>
File: 3428596332.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
3428596332.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
>>24524815
should have told the principle and got the teacher fire for indirectly telling you to kill yourself.
>>
>>24525739
>Because you've been conditioned through a life of neglect to believe that having needs is a fundamentally bad thing.
It is though, unless you're a girl, but if you are an isolated young man you can bet your ass that nobody (and i repeat NOBODY) is going to help you to fullfil your needs, it's just a simple fact of life.
Can you truly believe that someone will help a socially isolated young man like me?
>>
>>24524700
LICK FAT BONERS, FAGGOT!
>>
I used to say "I hate myself" constantly
>going to bed
>waking up
>masturbating
>tea is too hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okqs1nhPdCo
>>
>>24524700
6 MONTHS AND I'M OUT BITCHES, NO LONGER WILL I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE FUCKERS ANYMORE!
>>
>>24525739
If he really wanted to help this guy meet his needs, he wouldn't announce it in public.
He was just an asshole trying to show off his social status.

What you said might be true for many situations, but not this one.
This time >>24525524 is right.
>>
File: 1365753365559.jpg (134 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1365753365559.jpg
134 KB, 333x500
>>24525882
>i don't want to be treated like an exhibition just so you can more pussy from being a "good person",
>protegee
I wasn't offering you help besides telling you that you're deluded and wrong. You would probably need to see a therapist if you wanted help, there's not much I can do though shitposts alone.
>>
>>24526095
Enjoy working with autismos if you're able to get a job.
>>
>>24525832
>You don't help someone because you pity him. Do you actually know the meaning of pity?

the feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the sufferings and misfortunes of others.

Perhaps the word you're thinking of is contempt, which means something different than pity.

>>24526055
They're not going to seek you out unfortunately, in order to get help you would have to do the unthinkable and actually ask for help, which is a horrible prospect for someone who is uncomfortable with the idea of getting his needs met.

>>24526109
From the story it sounded like he was just saying it to the group and was overheard because there was no music playing in the guy's earbuds.
>>
>>24526188
>there's not much I can do though shitposts alone.
>shitposts
At least he admits it

Now go back to facebook, norman
>>
File: warmup.png (609 KB, 475x549) Image search: [Google]
warmup.png
609 KB, 475x549
>>24526310
My shitposts are your goodposts
>>
File: 1440381750156.jpg (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1440381750156.jpg
21 KB, 800x600
>>24526372
ebin/10 senpai
>>
>>24526298
>which is a horrible prospect for someone who is uncomfortable with the idea of getting his needs met.
You read No More Mr. Nice Guy, didn't you?
>>
File: 1447374906181.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1447374906181.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
>>24524700
god bitches fail at actually making things better for anyone

>"i worry about you anon"

doesn't fucking do anything I'm afraid
>>
>>24526424
n-no! you baka!
>>
>>24524700
She probably did you a favor honestly
>>
File: 1375016991593.png (220 KB, 200x222) Image search: [Google]
1375016991593.png
220 KB, 200x222
>>24526680

you're pretty dumb aren't you?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.