[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what? This board was created so that OC could be posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ernesto-che-guevara-62b.jpg (191 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
ernesto-che-guevara-62b.jpg
191 KB, 850x567
You know what?
This board was created so that OC could be posted here. So that there could be some decent conversations on here.
Nobody ever said: 'autists come here to rant'
Is
-All woman are cunts (because a few of them rejected me
-Wagekeks (because I couldnt get a job more complex than in fast food)
-Normie hate (because I secretly want to be one but I'm too afraid to leave my room)

Are there any OC topics, ideas or arguments on these types of thread? On this board?

So, I've got only one thing left to say:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPERGLORDS GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
why can't you damn normies be happy with everything that you have? why do you either have to push us out of our only safe haven or co-opt everything we hold dear until it's just as big a part of normie culture as the things you already own?
>>
Brev just stop embarrassing yourself and go back to Reddit
>>
originality became greentexts became feels and the feeliest of feels were about permavirginity faggot.
>>
File: 766388rn.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
766388rn.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>24524491
>posting "le communost icon man"
>thinking your opinion matters
>>
Kill you're self, how is that for some OC
>>
>>24524545
not op, but i'm not a normie and i've been here since a few weeks after the first opening and i have the same concerns he does. although i don't care so much that i'd make a thread about it. you fucking "autists" (you're not autists but a bunch of unfunny, uninteresting idiots) really fucked up the board irremediably. what bothers me the most is that you're like 19 years old. i'm a 25yo kissless virgin and i don't feel the need to act like i'm mentally ill posting the same unfunny shit every day
>>
>>24524671
>and i don't feel the need to act like i'm mentally ill posting the same unfunny shit every day

It is an act too. Nobody here actually believes what they're posting. Nobody actually sees the world as people here describe it, the dichotomy between robots and "the normie" catch-all out-group for anyone perceived to be less fortunate than oneself.

The Stacy/Chad meme. "RREEEEE". Nobody actually sees the world like this, nobody thinks like this. It's all a giant joke that got out of hand and nobody wants to stop being ironic for a second to come back to some kind of sane discussion.

If anyone were even half as mentally ill as the posters on the board pretend they are, they'd be unable to operate a computer.
>>
>>24524545
you came into our haven. conform or fuck off.
>>
>>24524491
amen OP....amen. i miss good greentexting...
>>
If you want to have original threads, then post & participate in original threads
Whining won't solve anything
>>
>>24524491

>>>/b/
>>>/s4s/

bloxxo
>>
>>24525004
At this point, this counts as an original thread. That's how shit this board is.
>>
>>24524814

>normal people don't exist
>genetically blessed men who win at life don't exist
>genetically blessed women who win at life don't exist
>camaraderie among oppressed classes doesn't exist
>anger at society doesn't exist
>differing opinions and schools of thought don't exist

gotcha
>>
File: 123421342134.jpg (21 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
123421342134.jpg
21 KB, 367x367
this is the autism echo chamber get the fuck out normie
>>
File: 1317753465434.jpg (20 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1317753465434.jpg
20 KB, 250x187
>>24525128
been here before you and will be here long after you rot away
>>
>>24525090
>normal people don't exist
Normal is a meaningless term. Everyone is weird in their own way, everyone has problems. You wouldn't know this because you never talk to anyone, you just look from afar and assume you know everything about them.

>genetically blessed men who win at life don't exist
>genetically blessed women who win at life don't exist
Perfect people don't exist if that's what you mean. There is a small section of the population that have won the lottery of birth with looks or a rich family, that shouldn't really affect your life though. Thinking that you need to be better than other people, or to be some kind of flawless perfect beign in order to be accepted is neurotic thinking.

>camaraderie among oppressed classes doesn't exist
>anger at society doesn't exist
>oppressed
Top kek. At this point the only difference between some r9k posters and tumblr feminists is that you use the word "normie" instead of "privilege".

>differing opinions and schools of thought don't exist
Your delusions don't somehow become valid just because you sit on a Cambodian cartoon imageboard and circlejerk about them all day. One clue as to how stupid they are might be that you can't really find them outside of this shitty echochamber. Go tell someone outside of this board about how the normies are oppressing you, see if your arguments can survive outside of the shitty negative piss-mist atmosphere of this board.
>>
>>24525056
Not really, I see threads every other day of people complaining.
>>
>>24525448
I see threads every minute of people complaining. ABOUT THE FUCKING NORMIES! REEEEEE!
>>
>>24524597
>buying into american propaganda
wew lad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.