[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does being in the military make me more attractive to women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 147x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 147x90
Does being in the military make me more attractive to women?
>>
Yes.

You're going to get keked, though.
>>
it makes you more attractive to bullets
>>
>>24524293
It only draws in girls who see you as an automatic check when you get divorced and a few green card

I'm in the military and see a bunch of people get married then 3 months later they're divorced
>>
>>24524293
being a doctor of some sort is the most attractive
>>
>>24524293

Yes and not the type you want attracted to you. Do yourself a huge favor and do not marry and preferably even date until after you're out.
>>
"a man only looks good in a Uniform"
you still wont get hooked
>>
check craigslist or pof personal ads in the vicinity of any major military base

women know about white people welfare
>>
File: 1239913828968.jpg (53 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
1239913828968.jpg
53 KB, 600x383
>>24524484
wish i could post without text
>>
If you're a fighter pilot, yes. Otherwise you'll only attract white trash women who will cheat on you the moment you get shipped off to die in a desert across the globe.
>>
>>24524293

Depends on if you're attractive already/interact with the right girls

supporting the troops is a pretty undisputed normie opinion, so most girls would eat that shit up.

Personally, i couldn't stand a girl like that, but hey if it works for you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.