[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so why exactly is your life shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 5b1[1].gif (379 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
5b1[1].gif
379 KB, 264x264
so why exactly is your life shit?
>>
I'm evil or something like that, because "good" people enjoy their lives and have tons of friends and "bad" people don't have shit, right?
The normies told me this so it should true, right?
>>
>>24524257
You know whats funny? Im intelligent enough to realise that my life aint all that bad. Sure my dad was abusive and it might be causing me some problems now mentally, sure ive been to a psych ward and im on medicine right now, sure im poor in a poor as fuck country and what not, but atleast i have a loving mother and a loving grandmother. Sure i dont have good friends that care about me, but i have some people that are fun to spend time with. My grades in school ( currently last year of HS) are pretty high even though i dont study fuck all. But my life aint all that shit, i could make it sound like it is, and alot of people here will do that so ill be a lil different and i wont. My life isnt all that shit right now even with all my problems.
But theres one thing about my life and thats that i dont wanna live it. I tried to kill myself once and i almost did, and im going to try a little harder the next time around, which is soon, even though my life isnt shit at all.
I know there are people that would die to live my life, and yet here i am ready to die not to live it. And i really dont know whats wrong with me, and thats the only real shit part about my life, me.
>>
>>24524333
>>24524431

sending you guys love <3
>>
I happen to be poor.
I happen to be born in an era of 50% youth unemployment in my country
I was forced into a major I hate and I can't graduate.
My parents delayed my emotional maturity.
Also I have mild but chronic health issues.
>>
>>24524530
Where you from bruh?
>>
>>24524530

denbtland
>>
I lack motivation, just thinking of doing something makes me tired.
>>
I live in a small depressive town in Russia. Enough said. You fuckers don't understand how lucky you are living in US, Canada or Western Europe.
>>
>>24524608
Same shit here in Serbia bro...
>>
>>24524620
Hello Slavbot.
>>
>>24524620
Serb here too
I like how everyone thats poor in this thread is a fucking slav. This life
>>
>>24524648
>>24524628
Hang in there mates, i know how it is... Been eating bread and parizer only for days...
>>
>>24524257
Familio I made that gif
>>
>Balding, have to shave head to look decent
>Awkward, hard to talk to strangers and make friends
>Semester starts off rocky for me
>GF leaves me for younger guy during midterms
>Have to drop a class thanks to failing the midterm with a 20
>Ex gf keeps telling people how great her life is without me and being a passive aggressive cunt
>Get bombed with projects when Thanksgiving break comes around
>Can't see family and enjoy a nice meal for once
>Pet bearded dragon starts acting funny
>He just died an hour ago

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
File: beggar.jpg (132 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
beggar.jpg
132 KB, 800x527
> tfw poor and not Slav
> Finngol instead

Besides poor, I'm a lonely EV who has no meaning in his life. Health is bad in parts. That's pretty much it, if meaning, love, money, and health magically materialized, my life would be fairly good.

> doing what I can for money and health
> tfw can't do shit for meaning and love
> the highest needs are completely unobtainable
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1024x576
>>24524257
I'm not free
I'm a slave to the 1%, like virtually everyone, and yet no one else seems to care
>>
>Be me almost one year ago, neet, alone and all that stuff. Enjoying my time living the dream but I need monies.
>Find job, start working. Quite hard at the beginning but I get used to it.
>Fast forward to April 2015, change work shift. It's just me and a woman working from 2pm to 10pm.
>She's awesome and fun. Months pass by and we talk and talk and talk. We get relatively close.
>Her dad died a few hours ago. I feel like shit. I wish I could do something for her but I've no idea what to do. I just want to hug her tighly until all the pain goes away. Never felt like this in my whole life. Not even when some close relatives of mine died. What do? Pls halp. It hurts.
>>
I have plenty of things to be grateful for. I have a great support network. Truth be told, I do nothing but dwell on perceived flaws in my personality and things I've done in the past. I don't have much social ability, the logical thing to do would be to practice and get better but instead I choose to lay here. I hate myself more than you can imagine. I do not value my life very highly. I care more about my loved ones than I do myself, even though I am self centered. I can't help but be, I am constantly looking for a solution to this problem. But there is no solution other than a lifestyle change. I think if I had a gun I would gather the courage within a day. Maybe do it just to spite those who said I never would.

I tell people my innermost thoughts and they don't know what to do to help and that's extremely frustrating. I want the same thing everyone else does, love, validation, security. Unfortunately because I'm not like them they choose to shame and ostracize me. I feel like I can't even work because I can't maintain a respectable persona for very long and I'm not going to put up with their shaming and mocking. Then they wonder why mass shootings occur. For fucks sake, have some decency.
>>
>studying at uni which I actually hate, want to paint for a living but have no idea how to pull it off
>am also terrible at painting
>fell in love with a girl I can't get, just seeing her hurts, second time such a thing has happened
>housemates and collegues tolerate me but don't like me
>hate my job and my college town
>will forever be a shy, awkward, introverted fuck, tried to change but it's just not gonna happen
>can only be home on weekends
>have never had a gf
>have psoriasis which looks gross
>be kinda short and weak
>existence is pain

Life was supposed to get better, but it only gets worse
>>
>>24524431
This is going to sound cliched but the only thing that kept me from offing myself was thinking about the things I wouldn't accomplish if I was dead. If I was dead I'd never get to do cool math shit for a simulation dealing with my degree, I'd never get married and have a
family, I'd never be able to tell my mom how much I loved her for what shes done.
Im sure I'm gonna be called a faggot or a cvck but it doesn't matter. I really hope you don't kill yourself. Stay strong.
>>
>>24526366

Start painting houses. It's technically painting for a living.
>>
>>24526396
You're a real funny guy
>>
>>24524257
It's actually pretty alright
>Parents love me
>Have a good group of friends
>Doing pretty good in University
>Get care packages from parents often so don't have to spend so much on food
And yet despite all that I try my hardest
to fuck everything up in anyway imaginable
>Sabotaging potential relationships and friendships
>Skipping just enough of university to not get kicked out but not enough to learn properly
>Start assignments the day they are meant to be in
>Only been with one girl sexually ever so scared of going for another
>>
>>24524257
I weight 350lbs. It has totally isolated me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.