[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of fat acceptance and fat people who refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1447960782824.jpg (61 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1447960782824.jpg
61 KB, 604x402
I'm sick of fat acceptance and fat people who refuse to lose weight. I'm also sick of the health standards in this country so obviously set by the FDA and capitalist inspired fags. You think nomads are 3 THREE FUCKING MEALS A DAY? THey were lucky to have half the "serving" we eat today of not less. And people actually eat 3 fucking meals. They actually have 6 course meals and shit elsewhere.

Disgusting. And then when you clearly know its unnecessary to even eat more than one meal a day NOT EXERCISING AT ALL they scream ANOREXIC, FATPHOBIA, BULIMIA, FAT HATER RACIST

I'm done man. I'M FUCKING DONE.
>>
Fuck off you pinko faggot, It is my unalienable human right to eat as many burgers as I want.
>>
>>24524152
I hope you fucking die fatass
>>
>tfw fat
>tfw no exercise
>this is literally me
litreally
>>
>>24524152
the only thing that's going to be unalienable is your shitty body
>>
>>24524774
>litreally`

You drink all litres of soda you have in your fridge?
>>
File: japanese bird cooking pasta.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
japanese bird cooking pasta.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
aaaaaabbaaccaa
>>
Sorry about your shitty diet OP.
>>
>tfw absolutely love the taste of disgusting food
>tfw getting fatter and fatter by the day
>>
>>24524810
No it's still pretty alienable any lmao
>>
File: 1447960184132.jpg (72 KB, 604x430) Image search: [Google]
1447960184132.jpg
72 KB, 604x430
>>24524939
I'm not on a diet. I'M JUST NOT HUNGRY. STOP TRYING TO FORCEFEED ME
LET ME BE SKINNY AND NONSTUFFED
>>
File: shit.jpg (34 KB, 530x419) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
34 KB, 530x419
>visit family
>fat mom and grandma are eating the fridge
>see me
>their insecurity starts going off
>tell me i look extremely unhealthy and try feeding me a 5 course meal
>go home and have gained 5 lbs.
>>
>>24524106
>I'm sick of RAPE acceptance and RAPISTS who refuse to STOP RAPING. I'm also sick of the RAPE CULTURE in this country so obviously set by the PATRIARCHY and capitalist inspired CIS SCUM. You think NICE GUYS RAPE 3 three fucking TIMES a day? They were lucky to have half the RAPE YOU DO today of not less. And people actually HAVE 3 RAPES A DAY . They actually have 6 RAPES and shit elsewhere.
>Disgusting. And then when you clearly know its unnecessary to even RAPE more than one WOMEN a day not CASTRATING at all they scream SJW, TUMBLRINA, FEMINIST, EVIDENCE
>I'm done man. i'm fucking done.
heres your (you).
>>
File: 1447563546864.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1447563546864.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>24524106
Damn son, you just spergged
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.