[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, how did you a mommy meet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: happy-girl-768-768.jpg (182 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
happy-girl-768-768.jpg
182 KB, 768x768
>Daddy, how did you a mommy meet?
>>
"I knew that homeschooling you was a mistake, you illiterate piece of shit."
>>
i'm not your daddy little girl.
>>
We met 5 minutes ago
I was the one with the gun you dumb cunt
>>
>>24523554
At a mutual friend's housewarming. It was nice
>>
she posted a naked picture on a Vietnamese water bottle recommendation forum
>>
>>24523604
>Vietnamese water bottle recommendation forum
I... I'm a little curious to what other forums you browse.
>>
>>24523604
>Vietnamese water bottle recommendation forum
don't you mean a website for discussing Mongolian cave paintings?
>>
>>24523554

At a bar, I used my RedPill knowledge to hook her in. Kissed her that evening(classy girls don't kiss in bars, you fool), fucked her the next day...gave her chlamydia.
>>
>>24523554
Key party, top floor of WTC #1 on September 10, 2001.
Took her home and filled all her holes with hot man chowder for the next 72 hours.
And then for the next 15 years.

Left her BF and my 1st wife bondage-tied to some pipes in a utility closet, mid-coitus. RIP Elizabeth (and whatever that fucking guy's name was)

Used the insurance money to set up new identities and get your mommy a sweet set of bolt-ons.
>>
>>24523649
I think he means a Tibetan leather working discussion forum.
>>
>>24524386
>A Kyrgyz marquetry auctioneer site
ftfy
>>
Why am I having a daughter?

Why is there a human being that's burdened with my shitty mentally and morally deficient genes?
>>
I posted an ad on Craigslist and got her to sign a surrogacy contract. The only reason you know her is because she lives nearby.
>>
>>24523554
chad handed me her ownership papers in exchange for $4k in the year 2017 after president trump authorized the women ownership act
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.