[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is driving all the way from Isla Vista to Arizona just to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: supreme.jpg (327 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
327 KB, 2500x1719
Is driving all the way from Isla Vista to Arizona just to buy a lottery ticket a reasonable thing to do?
>>
>>24523147
No. He was clearly a delusional narcissist. This is always my go to example of how he wasn't just narcissistic, he was actively delusional. He thought he was destined to win big, and threw a hissy fit when he didn't: perfect metaphor for his life.
>>
>>24523147
>lottery ticket
>reasonable

It would literally be more reasonable to start shouting "Make me president!" in front of the White House and hope Obama concludes you seem like a nice guy, changes the constitution and makes you president.

Hey, it's not IMPOSSIBLE, the odds are just very low, right?
>>
>>24524081
Being able to have sex shouldn't be an unreasonable expectation, women are just spoilt.
>>
Elliot Rodger rescued his younger brother from drowning in a pool when nobody else was around. It's tragic that he fell from his moral decency.
>>
>>24524315

His younger brother became chad, he should have let him drown.
>>
>>24524315
Later on he wanted to kill his brother for simply being more socially successful than him (keep in mind that his brother was still pretty young at this point)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.