[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look who finally came out of his room! So anon, do you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 380x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 380x218
Look who finally came out of his room!

So anon, do you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>24522813
where do you keep getting these pictures?
>>
>>24522813
What makes you think a robot's family isn't as dysfunctional as he is? I doubt the majority of people here can relate to this.
>>
>>24522813
"Yeah, she's sweet and gentle, she also has a very girly dick. Pass me some food familios, all those mutual hjs sure do work up an appetite."
>>
>>24522813

They stopped asking when I was 14 which hurts more than being asked t.b.h
>>
If they are a conservative family tell them you're gay. If they are liberal family tell them you're asexual. Either way they'll stop asking. Also, if you just ignore the question eventually they'll assume one or the other so you might as well get it out of the way.

Or you could just avoid any contact with your family all together like I do.
>>
No i havent because everytime i tried to talk with little girls the parents are reacting angry on me
Feelsnotgoodman
>>
>>24522891
>Made up a girlfriend who's "always busy"
>Been lying to family member for years about her
>"She's just got a promotion"/"She just passed her driving test"
>Which hurts more then not being asked i'd assume, as it's pretty shit
>>
>>24522813
On the set I've got qt, nigga, the fuck do you think I'm doing all day, nigga, fucking hustlin' and smashin' that pussy
Hell nigga, TEN badass bitches on my dick the fuck you think nigga
Pass me the chicken nigga, we niggas, nigga, we eat chicken
The fuck you think
>>
>never been asked this by any family member
lool
>>
File: 1447889750495.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447889750495.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
if you're over the age of 13 and still spending all your time in your room while relatives are over then you deserve to be called out for it because its weird and rude.

i hated sitting out with my relatives but i did it anyway cause thats just what ya do. you just sit there and drink beers while you listen to their boring ass stories about getting their floor tiles replaced.

nobody likes it, thats why they all drink wine and beer the whole night. thats what being an adult is all about anon. happy thanksgiving
>>
>>24523426
>just b ureself
some people actually have AVPD
it's not that simple
>>
>>24522813
who the hell are you?
>>
>>24522813
Who are these degenerates? Excuse me, monkeys, I have work to do, please leave.
>>
>>24522856
this, based on how my family was I doubt that there would be a lot of smiling going on with so many people around
>>
>>24522813
give me money
then we can talk
>>
>>24523488
that's different. if you've been diagnosed with a legitimate personality disorder then your relatives should be aware and respectful of that...

i also never said "b urslef". what i did say is, all you have to do is sit there. just be present. even if you hardly speak they'll still appreciate that you're attempting to be part of the family.

i dont have AVPD but i do get social anxiety to some degree. i managed by just sitting quietly and only speaking when spoken to, and it was enough. its just one evening, drink your alcohol and get through it
>>
>>24523013
they know, anon
>>
>handjobs
why? bjs and screws are so much better in every way
>>
>>24523785
mean to reply to this guy>>24522860
>>
File: lego pepe.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
lego pepe.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>24522813
>do you have a girlfriend?
no, she just broke up with me and left me for another guy
>tfw will get tons of sympathy and food from normie family
>>
>>24522813
>leaving room when family is over
>ever
unless you want to play sneaky ninja
>>
>>24522826
i'm pretty sure it's not hard to get a picture of a "family taking photo at dinner table." Dumbass.
>>
Damnit I love these holiday threads
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.