[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey anon, why don't you take your shirt off?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: f.jpg (185 KB, 580x389) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
185 KB, 580x389
>"Hey anon, why don't you take your shirt off?"
>>
Fuck you cunts, I'll wear whatever I want.
>>
>I sunburn easily. Melanoma isn't something I joke about. But forget about that, who wants another shot?
And that is how you defuse the situation, retards.
>>
>because i'm not a massive slag like you
>>
>>24522627
Yeah, defuse the situation by bringing up cancer. That'll get you laid.
>>
>>24522684
>Implying
You just got this bitch a shot, you think she cares about anything else?
>>
File: 1345331846429.jpg (95 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1345331846429.jpg
95 KB, 720x720
>>24522599
Severe pectus excavatum. Stopped taking my shirt off when I got tired of girls making fun of my "cereal bowl".
>>
PALE SKIN
BACNE
BIG GIANT PURPLE BACNE
>>
>>24522599
>It's called self-control. I'm really not trying to take all of you home with me.
>>
>>24522816

How severe?
>>
Because I'm a skinnyfat faggot with bitch tits.
>>
Not ruining everyones day by taking your shirt off and jogging at the beach. Why even go.
>>
>>24522624

Classic "I am never getting puss" response
>>
Ask one of them to help you take it off.
>>
>>24522885
Severe enough that when I tried to join the military they basically rejected me as soon as I took my shirt off. Also, correcting it would require major, dangerous surgery.
>>
>>24522932
Who would want these semen pumped whores anyway?
>>
>>24522932
classic warlock response to be earnest.
said with the proud defiance of someone who doesn't put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>24522816
I know that feel: Pectus carinatum here.
>>
>>24522599
Because I have mantits and I'm ashamed and self-conscious. You happy? Now fuck off, it's not like you were going to fuck me anyways.
>>
>>24523014
I got it myself which is why I was asking. Working out helped quite a lot but I was never very insecure about it before.
>>
I'm not wearing a shirt.
>>
>>24522599
I've got tiny nips so I'm sell conscious.
>>
>>24522599
I have my shirt off whenever i can get away with it. I'm not even fit, it's just comfortable to me to go shirtless.
>>
Yeah laugh it up you stupid fucking whores
>>
>>24522599
What do girls think about acne back? Would they put a sunscreen on me?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.