[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't white people care about their parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 1242x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 1242x898
I work at a nursing home and most of the patients are white. White people just dump their parents here and never see them again. I had a patient call her daughter begging to come home and her daughter said "PLease stfu mom!im at work! Stop fucking calling me mom!"
>>
>>24522534
White people are ruthless. And generally we don't form strong familial or community bonds like minorities do.
>>
>>24522534
Those old people dumped into nursing homes are the same people who kicked their children out when they graduated from high school. The irony is lost on them because their memory is worse than they realize. Baby boomers are just as entitled as millenials.
>>
>>24522706
You should take care of them anyway
>>
>>24522534

As a person who works at nursing home in a mainly black city in Mississippi, I can tell you that blacks are even worse. This place is so depressing because we rarely get visitors besides the regular ones.

This thread is stupid.
>>
>>24522534
Because the western world favors self-sufficiency and independence. That's why we're so powerful. We're not more cunning by nature, we just got dealt the right hands throughout history.
>>
>>24522534
>I work at a nursing home and most of the patients are white.

Do you live in a white country?
>>
File: comfyfrog1.jpg (30 KB, 374x356) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrog1.jpg
30 KB, 374x356
>>24522706
This
>mfw wagekuk parents btfo
>>
>>24522534
My grandma is in a nursing home. She can't get out of bed, can't make her own food, can't bathe herself, she regularly shits and pisses herself, and she is senile as fuck - I wouldn't expect my kids to have to deal with that if I were like that. Frankly, when you even start to approach that condition you should do the honourable thing and an hero.
>>
Latino here I want nothing to do with my extended over religious family.

Most people are shitty and you learn of their flaws as you grow older.

My cousin I use to be close with didn't even invite me to his wedding/thanksgiving dinner.

White people may have no soul sometimes but atleast they are right with not dealing with toxic family members.
>>
>>24522534

Because white peoples parents were boomers who fully adopted the "when you're 18 you're out the door :D" mentality despite it being completely unrealistic in 2015. The kind of parents who'll tell you to shake a managers hand and suddenly start earning enough to live alone. This system (of Jewish origin) breeds resentment.

Non-Westernized Asians apparently look after their kids into adulthood on the stipulation that they'll take care of their parents when they retire.
>>
>>24522534
parents suck major dick
i mean mine didnt give me a good enough childhood nor the same financial support that my friends received in uni (i couldnt join my friends on holiday in europe)
and they want me to be nice lol
>>
>>24523165
This

If I ever reach an age where my mind/body starts to become useless I'd probably an hero

assisted suicide when?
>>
Not white, but I am so autistic that I have never hugged my mom and told her I loved her. When I visited my parents, I couldnt bring myself to say happy birthday..
>>
I live with my father who is disabled. Pretty much my whole family has abandoned him, and by extention me. When I talk about being a caretaker in public people act like they've never heard of such a thing before.

So yeah, I know from personal experience what a serious problem it is- the collapse of the family support group.
>>
File: 1447306655741.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1447306655741.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>24523585
Fuck off upperclass normalscum
>>
>>24523997
He honestly looks like Paul McCartney
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.