[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bully my younger sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1426447204062s.jpg (10 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1426447204062s.jpg
10 KB, 245x250
She's 12, I'm 19. I've been bullying her for the past 2 years, and have only realised it now. She's kind of chubby, and likes anime, and isn't very social. She's not very hygienic. She doesn't wash her hair frequently and has a noticeable body odour. She has no hobbies other than minecraft and watching minecraft gaming channels and this one vlogger called danisnotonfire.

I've always been pointing out her weight, whenever she's eating something unhealthy i'd always tell her that she's only going to get fatter, or i'd make munching sounds. I'd point out that she smells bad and should shower more (keep in mind that she's 11-12 when i say these things), or i'd indirectly say something like "oh boy it sure does smell in here". I take the piss out of the youtubers that she watches and the fact that she plays minecraft, Also, our older sister moved out recently and they were quite close, much closer than i was to her. My parents argue a lot, and i mean pretty much everyday, which leaves my mother in tears; a sight my sister oftentimes has to witness.

All this has made my sister extremely anti social. She spends the majority of her spare time in her room, by herself, on her iPad. Half an hour ago she was eating some chocolate, and i told her how fat she's going to get, and how she's never going to get a bf(i say this a lot to her). She left the living room and went to her room, My father heard this and told me that i need to fucking stop because i'm really fucking up her mental state. Upon hearing this i went up to my room and cried. I felt horrible, and it hit me that i'm probably the reason why my sister is as close to a fembot as one can get. I feel terrible. i've never noticed that i was bullying her, and the times when she told me she hates me i thought she wasn't serious. how do i stop bullying her?
>>
You're a terrible older sister to her. Go apologize now.
>>
don't
this is gender equality in action
she needs to grow a fucking spine and deal with it
just like we had to
>>
>>24522448
Have sex with her
sexwithherblox
>>
>>24522448
It doesn't matter at this point. You're scum and she'll hate you forever. Rightfully, so.

My cousin had a similar situation to this. Older brothers and sisters ragging her constantly for being fat, staying inside, only caring about her cats. In the end, she makes good bank living on her own and all her siblings are divorced trash spitting out kids with no chance in life.

So, good for your sister and fuck you.
>>
Nice fantasy, OP
>>
>>24522448
It's already too late, she will hate you forever, even if you try to apologize and fix your relationship with her she will just ignore you, she will never see you as a brother.
>>
you're a piece of shit, throw yourself off the nearest window
>>
Jill yourself, OP
>>
I get the feeling I've read this story before, but anyway, I think you should try to help her lose weight and encourage her to be more hygienic, without being mean of course.
>>
Be a good brother
>>
I don't think it's too late to turn this around, OP.

Apologize, and do something nice. Play some vidya games with her, or maybe take her to a comic shop. Encourage her to clean up, and be her friend until she can make some of her own.
>>
She will fuck niggers regardless you bully her or not, you should kill her to be honest so she won't turn into a whore
>>
I used to bully my mother about her weight. I basically did what you did to your sister. She would explode in anger and bitch about any and everything for days. I stopped. Now she's getting fatter.

>>24522448
In your case it might be more helpful to treat your sister nicely because she's probably comfort eating. Maybe you could teach her how to make healthy food and bond over that. Instead of calling her taste shit why don't you recommend some true patrician stuff to her.
>>
File: DENNIS.png (374 KB, 485x602) Image search: [Google]
DENNIS.png
374 KB, 485x602
Top lel, you've played a major part in fucking her up. Enjoy hearing niggers inevitably fuck your underage sister, they love the meaty ones.
>>
>>24522448
become your little sisters bf you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1447130151609.jpg (618 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
1447130151609.jpg
618 KB, 1201x884
>>24522448
Holy shit you degenerate. I at least have the decency to show my siblings how to do shit properly. The fucking bullying should only make them try to excel beyond the degenerate you are.
>>
>>24522448
Go there and give her a hug. Now
>>
>>24522448
She's probably bullied badly at school too. I mean, if she had friends she would just leave the house and go out with them, but you've taken away her only sanctuary.
>>
Start off with being honest. Admit to her that you realise you've been bullying her and that you feel horrible about it. Tell her you want to try to be a better brother.

It's easy to bond over food. I remember baking cookies with my older brother when I was her age, but for her case there has to be some healthy-ish food she likes. You can cook together then eat it while watching something you can both enjoy. Not her usual minecraft stuff since you've bullied her about that she may feel uneasy to watch those in front of you.

As for her smell, that's not your jurisdiction dude. Your mom should be helping her handle that shit. Maybe you need to call your mom out on that if you care.
>>
>>24522448
Fuck you OP my brother did this to me and he thinks he did nothing wrong and his actions had no effect on me being fucked up whatsoever

best you could do is kill yourself
>>
>>24522448
You did everything right
>>
>>24522448
This doesn't really sound like bullying at all.
>>
>>24522448
Go play in the traffic
>>
>>24522448
you're a fucking asshole and i hope bad things happen to you

>how do i stop bullying her?

i don't know. maybe try not saying mean things to her.
>>
>>24523288
Roastie
Fat Roastie cock sheath
>>
>>24522448
Dude you are fucking terrible brother. She probably gets bulled at school and then she has to come home and get the same shit from her own fucking sibling. Did you never even consider how she felt? You're supposed to show your younger siblings how to do shit properly, not bully them and hope it'll change them.
>>
>noticeable body odour
lmao buy her some deodorant for christmas
>>
>>24522448
There's such a thing as loving bullying. I don't think you'll be able to stop, it's an ingrained behavior by now. So instead try to make it more productive.

Be open with her, tell her you love her and that you're just worried about her. Offer to help more, you can still be a bit mean to her, but try to show her that you care at the same time.
>>
you could be her bf senpai
>>
>>24522489
This tbqh family
Nigger robot
>>
>>24525064
>Did you never even consider how she felt?
no, and that was my problem
>>
>>24522448
>how do i stop bullying her?
by killing yourself
>>
>>24522448
you're gonna make her a rainbow-colored hair tumblrite, faggot. Just be decent with her, she needs you
>>
God daaaamn, OP.

I picked on my little brother too, but never that real, personal pain shit. How the fuck can you tell someone you love that they're fat and smelly when they actually are, and know that they're fat and smell bad?

Jesus Christ, rather than encourage that self loathing and solitude how about you go out tomorrow and buy her something nice, something she really wants.

Build up your relationship with her, over time so she stops thinking of you as That Dick and starts thinking of you as her older sibling.

I bullied my brother the exact right amount and over the exact right shit.

Now he's 16, goes out with his friends and drink, he's actually banging the girl two houses down from us as of this week. I guided that little fuck through life and protected him from all the holes and traps I fell into to make me such a dweeb, now he's cool.

Do the same for your sister too OP, before its to late.
>>
File: trust me.jpg (6 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
trust me.jpg
6 KB, 252x252
Step 1: fuck her throat

Step 2:

Step 3: profit
>>
pretty messed up OP, give her a hug or something. Tell her you love her plus you are sorry I don't know.
>>
>>24526046
>Now he's 16, goes out with his friends and drink, he's actually banging the girl two houses down from us as of this week.
kek, doesn't alcohol cause brain damage if you drink it too young? he's going to do some real stupid shit while he's drunk and you're going to feel awful. it's one thing if you're letting him drink around you and your parents and are supervising him, but with kids his own age he's going to act like a fucking retard. the drinking age is there for a reason, the human brain doesn't finish developing until the mid 20's.
>>
My older brother used to act like that OP. He'd push all his frustration and own insecurities on me making fun of me for everything and anything I did. Like straight up verbal abuse most of the time. its kinda why I don't really feel anything anymore when someone says cunt. That was my brothers go to word for 3 years. Bitch, cunt, slut, whore, and bitch again. From ages 13-17 I'm pretty sure he never said my name once.
>>
>>24526587
Out of my high school class, at least 40 people went to Harvard, Yale, Brown, MIT, CalTech, and UPenn
I can count on one hand how many didn't drink
Whatever brain damage drinking like a normal teenager does is negligible, tbqh bud
>>
>>24526718
did they get in because of their smarts or did you go to a highschool for rich fuckers? this is important
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.