[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody else been picked on so much in the past that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1396705716226.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
1396705716226.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
Has anybody else been picked on so much in the past that they can't take people seriously when their nice to you.

>be me
>taking shitty college course
>have to take a fitness couse
>last day of class
>teacher let's us play dodgeball
> I'm really fucking good at dodgeball
>kick everybody's ass
>win every game for my team
>after class dicide to go out for a cigarette
>a bunch if Chad's and Stacey's apparach
>"wow, you're really good at dodgeball"
>Stacey's and Chad's shaking my hand
>Stacey notices in using matches and struggling to light my cigarette
>offers me a lighter
>Stacey says "what my names anon, what's yours
>say my name, nice to meet you
>basically do my best to get out if that situation as fast as possible

I really don't know if they were actually being nice or planning to fuck with me somehow, I've been shit on so much in my life that I can't believe that people are actually being genuinely nice, does anybody else here have this problem?
>>
They were being nice fuckwit
People dont do that passive aggressive teasing shit outside of highschool

You blew it
>>
Yes, I had it. Along with under-developed social skills and low self esteem.

You have to work to overcome it.

Ganbatte
>>
Yes I usually just go with it but never attach myself with these people its a healthy thing
>>
in my experience most of the people trying to be 'nice' to me have some ulterior motive and either want something from me or want me to do something for them

life is best spent being alone unless you're a chad or stacey
>>
Why are you using matches for your cigs
>>
>>24522122
>people don't do that passive aggressive teasing shit outside of highschool

I wish this were true
>>
File: ritt_momney.jpg (19 KB, 460x324) Image search: [Google]
ritt_momney.jpg
19 KB, 460x324
>>24522122
>People dont do that passive aggressive teasing shit outside of highschool
So are you naive or just stupid?
>>
>>24522122
Ha!

If anything, it gets worse when you're working, especially with middle-aged women.
>>
>>24522122
False, i've seen it happen, not to me but to another more awkward person. It's a fact that it happens.

But i think OP is okay, just paranoid.
>>
>>24522343
Because butane is bad for you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.