[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today i just had it. Instead of going down the suicide road.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1436820942914.jpg (86 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
1436820942914.jpg
86 KB, 604x533
So today i just had it. Instead of going down the suicide road. I just wanna start backpack touring the fuck away.
I have like 200 euros left. Will i survive? No idea but it will be fun.
>>
Sure. But take a phone with an extra battery with you. Being in nature can change your perspectives and your body produces natural anti-depressants
>>
>>24521764

Murrican hitch hiker and train hopper here. What gear ya got, robot?

Proceeding to lurk this thread.
>>
>>24521764
are u from Funland?
>>
Can't really contribute, but I've always wanted to do this.
>>
>>24522402
Hitch hiker? You can't get a ride in America anymore, ever since Jack Kerouac tried to return from Big Sur the first time.
>>
>>24522442

That's not true at all. For one, there's a lot of vagabonds still running around this country by thumb and freight. Hell, I cleared almost 3,000 miles this year through the American south by hitch hiking alone. Guaranteed, it's not as fast moving an enterprise as it was in, say, the 70s, during the height of people doing it, but it's still not impossible. Hell, in New Mexico, it's THE way to get around if you don't have a car.
>>
>>24522442

Also, Jack Kerouac's problem is that he tried to hitch hike the pacific coast highway in the largest tourist trap region of all time. My first hitching trip was on the 1, and it was complete and total Hell. Anyone who's been up through California will tell you to take the 5, not the 1.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.