[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it ever happen to you that you end up walking behind a lone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: folllowed_by_rapist.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
folllowed_by_rapist.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
Does it ever happen to you that you end up walking behind a lone woman late at night, and you get anxious because she might think you're a rapist?
>>
File: 1446415447896.png (164 KB, 544x323) Image search: [Google]
1446415447896.png
164 KB, 544x323
>>24521726
Yes, especially because I'm a shitskin. I purposefully cross the street to avoid making her feel like I'm trailing her.

>tfw she crosses the street immediately after me
>>
No. I don't go outside.
>>
At this point you might as well literally cry 'out of the way bitch or I'll rape you'. When normalcy is being as good as penalized anyway, there is no reason to be normal anymore.
>>
I get nervous because she might be a rapist
>>
>>24521726

Yeah, I usually slow way down which is annoying as fuck because I have a fast pace and half these idiots might as well be 80 years old with a walker with how slow they move. But I know they'll panic if I try to get past them so I just have to wait. I've seriously had them get skittish when I'm just trying to pass on the left.
>>
>>24521812
think she's trying to get raped, anon. you know what do.
>>
That's not a problem if you're an actual rapist, eh?
>>
>>24521890
Opened this thread literally to post this
>>
>walking alone at night
fuck that shit
>>
>>24521726
This happened to my friend one time. He approached a woman walking alone downtown to ask her where a certain building was, and she sprayed him with pepper spray.
Fucking overreacting cunts.
>>
File: 1405636463233.jpg (27 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1405636463233.jpg
27 KB, 300x275
I bet feminists never think of the anxiety men feel while walking behind lone women.

Personally I would only rape a woman who wants to be raped.
>>
>>24522074
>thinking it was because she thought he was an attacker

She just wanted to spray a man.
>>
>>24522074

well she deserves to get raped.
>>
>>24521726
I work nights at libraries and there's a lengthy walk to my car. Many times if I'm walking past a woman, they'll say a nervous "hello" or "hi there".

Even in the dark, they think I'm a hideous unsocial freak that wants to murder them.
>>
i avoid women anon. they are nothing but trouble
>>
File: degeneracy2.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy2.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
>>24521726
>Man in the back of the picture is white
>not a muslim, nor a nigger, nor a filthy latino.
>a fair haired man of probable european descent.
>that filename.
>>
I just get nervous that people think my penis is small
>>
>>24521726
i also got this during the day but its because im 2 meters tall, everybody is scared of me, except for packs of ngrs or shitskins
>>
>>24522126
but then it wouldnt really be rape
>>
>>24521726
>implying she's not considering letting creep chad "rape" her.
her eyes look proud tho
>>
>>24522464
Stop spmming traps whoever you are. It's disgusting.
>>
>>24521726
When I'm outside, I'm used to walk very fast, focused on the destination of my way. The empathy for other people is turned off, so I don't really care about anybody, maybe only about suspiciuos migrants and gypsys.
>>
>>24523859
this

I perfected the speedwalk and my calf muscles grew to enormous proportions too
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.