[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /antidepressants here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: 1446384553750.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1446384553750.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
I had an episode of acute psychosis which was druginduced (did a mix of MDMA and PCP and went bonkers) and had been on mindnumbers ever since, about half a year now. Recently turned to my old depressed self (the reason why I started doing drugs) but due to the aftermath of my Psychosis and due to the mindnumbers and sedants I felt even more depressed than before, so my family pressured me into geting antidepressants.
So, any robots here who are on them and can get me some headsup of what to expect?
How will it interfere with my bodyregiem? I allready read that my apetite will be enhanced due to the meds, so I'm rather weary of them, since my body is pretty much the only thing I'm somewhat content with in my life.
WIll I get addicted to them like fuck and drop into the suicide-pit once my doc desides to no longer pop the pills towards me?
What were your experiences with antidepressants and druguse, I must admit that I still play with fire even though I had a psychotic episode, so how do they react to say weed, LSD and MDMA?
>>
File: Combo_2.png (248 KB, 3800x1600) Image search: [Google]
Combo_2.png
248 KB, 3800x1600
>>24521513
what meds are you on you faggot
>>
No boners.
>>
>>24521579
I'm getting twice daily Quetiapina 100mg, every evening Pipamperon 100mg and now Anafranil 25mg twice daily, how fucked am I?
>>
i had a psychotic episode thanks to weed and was on olanzapin for half a year. i refused antidepressants because they fuck up your sexuality. if you take antidepressants and use lsd or mdma you risk a serotoninsyndrom which can kill you. ill stick to opiates now.
>>
>>24521659
Bi-Daily 100mg of quetiapine isn't so bad. Quetiapine can make you feel depressed.

You aren't fucked, but maybe come off of the Quetiapine and take the rest?
>>
File: 1445918901184.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
1445918901184.png
55 KB, 800x1033
>>24521698
yeah I was planing to be somewhat reasonable while I'm on the meds, so I don't go anywhere near MDMA, LSD and PCP but I do take some weedbrownies now and then. I've experienced the weed way harder when on quetiapine so I allready thought to myself that I probably end up like Icarus.
I wonder how those antidepressants will fuck me up. I guess it's going to be like legal stimulants, but I'm still on the fence if I did the right thing with those new meds.
Maybe I finally do it and go straight edge like a porper fag, did it with alcohol about 5 years ago. What do you /ex-psychosis robots do on partys to loosen up?
>>
>>24521817
alcohol... sadly
everything else is just risky.
my doctor in the mental ward told me if you get a psychosis from drugs its like you are allergic to them. your body is just not made for drugs. its sad but it is like it is.
>>
File: 1447434259149.jpg (51 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
1447434259149.jpg
51 KB, 526x701
>>24521878
yeah, told me the same shit. Said that it most likely is due to some brains being allready hyper on their own dopamine, so when you take drugs your brains goes totally bonkers and overloads.
Guess I'll just stay at home then. Who knows, the antidepressants might make me glee in joy just being in my room, but I somehow doubt they'll work like that.
Seriously, Life is going to be even less worth liveing. Haven't eaten shortchained carbs for about 2 years now and now I can't even do drugs anymore. Anyway, cheers for the advice mate.
We're all going to make it!
>>
>>24522085
Unfortunately antidepressants will make you more numb than stimulated. Vanlafexine will make you feel a bit wired though.
>>
>>24522085
but thats just for the uppers. i stick to downers like opiates and benzos. they are not that addictive if you can control yourself und your psychosis wont break out again.
>>
I decided to stop taking them. They did nothing except make me even more tired then i was, i already sleep 16 hours a day. I could get hard but i couldn't cum, which i guess could be neat if i had a gf, but its annoying af when you just want to crack one out. And they made me so constipated i had to take 6 laxatives a day to shit twice a week.

I honestly feel happier now i dont have the side effects.
>>
>>24522117
I can confirm that antidepressants just remove stimulation. Like you won't feel that pit in your chest if you take em. I just got my meds recently, was prescribed prozac and zyprexa just to see if thats all I would need to fix my problems
>>
generally fine, there are some drugs you can't do on SSRI but most are ready to go, pcp shoudln't be mixed with psychdelic stimulands or weed ever really. Only with benzos or alcohol.
>>
>>24521513
>WIll I get addicted to them like fuck and drop into the suicide-pit once my doc desides to no longer pop the pills towards me?

You will if you don't use them as a crutch to help you get your shit together. Antidepressants are not a cure. They're there to put your depression on hold long enough for you to fix whatever's making you depressed. If you just take them without making any changes then yes, you will still be depressed if you stop taking them.
>>
File: 1433606984593.png (166 KB, 467x500) Image search: [Google]
1433606984593.png
166 KB, 467x500
>>24522210
>benzos
>they are not addictive
>>
File: 1421710642411.jpg (8 KB, 220x137) Image search: [Google]
1421710642411.jpg
8 KB, 220x137
sad about your story but isn't mixing PCP and MDMA plain retard ? i mean didn't you think at all ?
>>
Don't take any stimulants like MDMA when you're on meds, OP. It can give you serotonin syndrome.
>>
File: Veebu.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
Veebu.png
291 KB, 750x366
I was on some shitty ones for months that only made me lethargic. Doctor then suggested giving prozac a chance which /r9k/ has nothing but bad things to say about.
The goy pills are useless and my counsellor intimidates the heck outta me.
>>
File: 1445341131976.jpg (298 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445341131976.jpg
298 KB, 1280x960
>>24522750
what can I say, I didn't really think. Had most of them on their own so I though "what's the worst that could happen?"
The best part though, was that I did the mix on a freaking Goa-party to which I drove with my car, so I was still in afterglow, psychotic as fuck and driveing my car about an hour and a half home.
Looking back on it, I'd say I had more luck than brains.
It was an experience though, probably would do it again. Everyone should get psychotic at one point in their life.
+ I've spent about a month in a drug-abuse-ward near my place, so I was able to be "treated" ambulatory. Was pretty crazy seeing all those really hang-up people and talk to them. The stories I've heard...some of it still makes me kek, feel deeply sadened or just thank my albait spot reason to skip on the harder drugs.
I have to admit though, I never felt as free in my adult life as I felt being in that ward. I still talk to a grill I met their and keep her warm to (eventually) score some drugs when I'm back to normal, best way to make conections on where to get your drugs.

tl.dr. I'm probably on the best way to become a porper drugfiend, but I guess I'll have to step it down a little.
>>
>>24523024
what did you experience in your state of psychosis? my perception was reeeally fucked up. deperonalization and derealization. i saw the world like i was an astronaut on another planet. people were just walking and talking sacks of meat. voices sounded really weird. i couldnt read their facial expressions and had alot of panicattacks. thank god the antipsychotics fixed it. i dont want to live this reallifehorrorshow again.
>>
File: 1444056588356.gif (2 MB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1444056588356.gif
2 MB, 346x346
>>24523208
dude, my odysse was huge. First of, when I got home, I had trouble remembering the whole Goa-party and I must admit I had trouble to recall the whole drive home. I'm a pretty experienced driver though, so I wasn't really scared I did something, while I could rational myself into thinking that if I did something, I would've allready been with the police.
I did, however, somehow get the idea that someone drugged me with rooffies and raped me, that I had a drugfuel rage and killed someone, that people used my car for drugmuleing, shit like that.

>I lost time completly on the party and experienced hardcore depersonalization, told everyone I was a an explorer traveling through time and space, also dehydrated like fuck due to constant danceing and running around, blacked out a few times.

Developed severe paranoia. I live with 2 other people in a WG and we have a small garage for stuff. And when I woke up the day after I came home, I had the deep seated knowledge that I stabbed the girl I live with and hid her body in that small garage. Ran in Boxershorts, barefoot across the street to look into it, with a face painted in horror. Nearly shat myself from relief when there was only the usual garbage around.
At the time they installed new firedetectors in all of our rooms, not even makeing this up, so my paranoi good fuel even more. Thought the people who used me as a drugmule now spy on me to make me disapear. Told my roommates they were in on it and scouted me as a naive young fool for their crimes.
>>
>>24523587
>>24523587
cont

then I admited myself into the ward, smart boi that I am but thought the whole time through that the police is useing the other drug-addicts to scout me out, because they would surely be on to the huge drugdeal I thought I was part of. So I basically was on perfect behaviour, to not arouse suspicion. Listened a lot, talked little, felt like I was in the Bourne Identity desu familus. Everywhere I went I saw police who was scouting me out. Then my paranoia stopped but I developed this voice in my head, which I told myself was the voice of the forensic psychiatrist who was told to evaluate me. I couldn't see her though, because they hypnozed me

>I literally thought this, writeing this now makes me kek so hard

into not being able to see her. But since I'm a keen as fuck smartypants I was able to see their plot and hear her voice, which she couldn't explain fully, since usually that's not possible.

>Narcicistic complex comeing through

Of course she fell in love with me and I had a secret affair with her that only lasted until the meds fully kicked in.
I literally came from just hipthrusting the air, thinking I was haveing fuck with a woman I can't see, ultimate mindfuck.

I briefly had a second voice that told me they were on to me and that I'm a raised soziopath that kills people for his family, who are polish sleeperagents (my family migrated from poland)

Seriously, after this episode I can appreciate the visuals and truth of "Fear and Loathign in Las Vegas" way better
>>
>>24523587
oh and don't bother FBI-familus, There are witnesses of it all, the drive home and the party, nothing happened :D Still, I lived the life of a fugitiv for allmost two months. Constantly on the run.
>>
>>24523587
yeah if i look back now i also think wtf was wrong with my brain. its a pitty. i wanted to try cocain and other substances really bad.alcohol is a awful drug. do you tried other drugs since then?
>>
Who /cymbaltaandwelbutrin/ here?
>>
>>24524482
Well, I guess the one positive aspect I took away from this, was that your perspective really matters and how you taint it with other stuff. That's the reason why I dont browse r9k that often anymore, because you adapt the views you read.
I still play with the idea of continueing my journey through the drugfuels abyss, but let's face it, I probably won't and didn't with any hard drugs afterwards. The realization that it could've stayed that way kind of gives me chills but it also gives you this "what if" idea. I'll probably go full on psychonaut when I turn old.
I don't understand why old people don't turn into drugfiends when they can
>>
File: Bez názvu.jpg (324 KB, 1262x892) Image search: [Google]
Bez názvu.jpg
324 KB, 1262x892
>be browsing the FO4 nexus for a mod that'll help with killing time
>see this
>helium tank ads
Now I understand. There's only one antidepressant that works.
>>
>>24524767
yes, i realized how short our life is and that we are merely biomachines living in a universe full of wonders. it kinda made me appreciate life more. ha i got the same thoughts. when im old im gonna make a trip to southamerica going full ayahuasca! until then... ive got some tilidin here. opiates dont trigger psychosis. wanna join mate? haha :D
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.