[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw alcoholic and got a liver function test saying everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1447468746196.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447468746196.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>tfw alcoholic and got a liver function test saying everything is normal

How? I honestly thought everything would be fucked.

pic unrelated
>>
>>24521410
Not that I believe in the fraud known as consensual history, but that picture is pretty wrong OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 958x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 958x719
Good for you. This means you can step up your drinking game now.

Pic unrelated, just some robots sis.
>>
>>24521650
must be nice to have an attractive sister.
>>
>>24521410

Depends on how long you've been alcoholic too. Give it time. Did they do any CTs or ultrasound to check for fatty liver?
>>
>>24521667
Im indifferent.
>>
>>24521410
The Crusades were a very specific attack at the Holy Lands, this is like comparing the Spanish Civil War with World War II. The Europeans drove the Muslims out of Europe.

Maybe you could make a case that the Muslims conquered Europe must faster over the European conquering it back, especially Spain.

This picture's ridiculous.
>>
>>24521410
I am an alcoholic for more than a decade now, drinking spirits and/or beer daily in moderate to high quantities and my liver is fine as well, i get regular check-ups because of medication i am taking and my g-GT is at 59.4, were 55 is the average value. Fuck knows how that is possible.
>>
>>24521707
why don't you go and do some friendly "molesting"?

I used to play with my cousin all the time as a kid, and I was never above sneaking a grope here and there.
>>
>>24521410

I've drunk self-destructively for five years and my liver is fine. It'll be my brain that goes first.
>>
>>24521924
Did that before, felt wrong.
>>
>>24522245
i'd play with your sister bro :^)
>>
>>24522311
>implying she associates with anyone except the chaddest of the chads
>>
>>24522579
I can have my parents call your parents and we can schedule a play-date.
>>
File: 1443461475585.png (2 KB, 163x209) Image search: [Google]
1443461475585.png
2 KB, 163x209
>>24521433

Its isn't at all, but i would LOVE for you to disprove it and tell me why its wrong
>>
forgot the Albigensian Crusades, Baltic Crusades, Fourth Crusade, and all the various ones that just stayed at home and slaughtered religious minorities, or went to the Middle East and were quickly defeated
>>
>>24523817
>doesnt count the wave of destruction retarded peasant crusaders wrought through christian europe on the way to the levant
>>
>>24521749
The picture is not even accurate. There were battles all over Anatolia, Levante, North Africa, etc.
>>
>>24521410
Religion of peace BTFO
>Inb4 libtards saying otherwise
>Inb4 Supreme Gentlemen
>>
>>24523817
You can add north and south america. the baltics ect. parts of africa.
>>
http://ilyke.com/u4770p5626/this-is-what-happens-when-you-drink-2-liters-of-alcohol-a-day/70603/?pid=0
>Friend concerned about my drinking tags me in this on facebook
>Comment "Wow I better step my game up"

Anyways how do you know if you just like drinking or you're an alcoholic?

Like I don't drink heavily on worknights(maybe one mixed drink or a few beers) if at all. When I have days off I usually drink about half a 750ml of rum a night with coke. I'll go through 2 bottles a week, maybe 3 if I have a bunch of days off in a a row.

I'm concerned about it but I can function without booze, I just prefer not to ya know?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.