[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well tumblr has finally invaded my university. I live in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: image_21.jpg (50 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
50 KB, 500x498
Well tumblr has finally invaded my university.
I live in Europe so it was weird for me. I was used to see tumblrwhales, whiteknight fags and other kek behavior mainly in american leftists colleges.
But hey it was bound to happen right?

> english civilization and "debate" class
>"okay today's topic: sexism in politics"
> here we go
> we look at several documents of whiney politician bitches crying about being offended blah blah you know the drill
> one is alex salmond in some slutty attire
> cries about how offensive that is to her and young women that might now not consider going into politics because of this
> some girls begin to spout feminist arguments
> the majority of girls and guys just don't give a fuck
> can't contain my autism anymore
>"well all politicians are made fun of be it male or female. By whining about this cartoon and saying it affects women, she just implies that women are weaker than men and should be mire protected. If she truly was for equality, she should have just shrug it off"
> massive shitstorm of the feminists
> some girls agree with me tho
> teacher looks at me with digust and say condescebdebtly "some people have different opinions I guess"
>understand I should have shut my mouth
> class ends
> one girl out rights tells me I'm a dumb fuck and I shouldn't talk about things I don't know

Well at least I'm not in the other group.
Their topic is "sexism and video games" and they have to analyse Anita Sarkessian's videos.
>>
File: mynigger.jpg (168 KB, 1033x679) Image search: [Google]
mynigger.jpg
168 KB, 1033x679
>>24521112
Don't be mad, go socialize with some girls now that they know you're a "Funny guy".
>>
>>24521112
>I shouldn't talk about things I don't know

Tip: people only say this when they have nothing else to say.
>>
>>24521112
fuck off liar, you're a whiny underage american, we don't have such classes in europe
>>
File: 1438196059430.jpg (28 KB, 525x633) Image search: [Google]
1438196059430.jpg
28 KB, 525x633
>>24521112
> one is alex salmond in some slutty attire
>>
>>24521236
Well I fucking do.
I'm in LEA (Applicated Foreign Languages) and we study broad topics like economy, society and other stuff in english.
The sexism topic was one of them.
>>
File: sturgeon sexist.png (665 KB, 863x647) Image search: [Google]
sturgeon sexist.png
665 KB, 863x647
>>24521112
>>24521288
Oh shit I was talking about Nicola Sturgeon actually sorry.
Grills in my class were complaining because the document was about a female politician being made fun of
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.