[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl from family's friends comes over >keeps being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1446771599064.jpg (63 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
1446771599064.jpg
63 KB, 500x529
>girl from family's friends comes over
>keeps being annoying like fuck and even insulting me while I'm trying to play games
>I tell tell her to fuck off and even spit in her face and she's shocked that I did
>I smear the spit all over her face and then pin her on my bed, and tell her to knock it off
>she's just looking at me shocked, breathing heavily and then finally she tells me that she wanted to get my attention off the games
>at that point her parents call her from downstairs and she has to go

she's 18 I'm 20. what the fuck just happened?
>>
You sperged out on a girl who wanted the D, good going.
>>
>>24520611

but she texted me that she was sorry and she's coming again on the weekend...

the thing is I enjoyed smearing the spit on her and pinning her down... is this weird?
>>
>>24520669
Do it to her again
>>
>>24520560
>have company over
>play video games

Autism.
>>
>>24520669
No, it's not weird. Sounds to me like she enjoyed it too. You'd better give her the D, faggot. I will personally come over, smash your vidya, and suplex your TV down the stairs if you don't.
>>
File: 1448464602738.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1448464602738.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>24520669
SAEL

THE
DEAL
>>
>>24520669
you did the right thing, dont show interest or commitment, she will come back craving for more
>>
>>24521868
This.

Also what exactly did she say that insulted you?
>inb4 she just called you a gaming nerd and then you snapped
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.