[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would stabbing myself in the heart with a thin knife be an effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 18415651.jpg (81 KB, 640x407) Image search: [Google]
18415651.jpg
81 KB, 640x407
Would stabbing myself in the heart with a thin knife be an effective way to kill myself ?

Bonus point if it's not painful
>>
>>24520075
>stabbing yourself
>not painful
>>
>>24520075
Really only one way to find out anon.
>>
>>24520098
I read on /k/ that if you stab someone in the heart he'll die in 3 seconds
>>
File: Viper.png (389 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Viper.png
389 KB, 500x350
If dubs, you live
>>
Anon, your brain doesnt stop when your heart stops. There's a reason heart attacks are so fucking painful.

Dont be a dunce, order a helium suicide kit.
>>
What a terrible stupid thing to do.

You should just drink draino. It's painless and you die pretty much instantly.
>>
>>24520122
If I'm asking if I can fucking kill myself with a knife that's because I can't buy helium
>>
Would probably work but would be pretty painful. A different type of pain from hanging or jumping though. Depends on what type of pain you think would be most bearable. Also you should probably puncture your heart at least three or four times.

All in all, use a gun.
>>
>>24520165
Hang you'reself?
>>
>>24520115
If you stab him just right sure
>>
>>24520189
>All in all, use a gun.
And become another statistic used to infringe on the rights of freemen? Please don't consider this, OP.
>>
>>24520165
Best way to kill yourself with a knife would be to slit your veins in your wrists and sit in the bathtub. It wouldn't hurt nearly as much as a stab to the heart.

Also, chances are that you wont be able to get the knife to the heart. your ribcage is pretty good at protecting it.

Or try hanging. If you wrap a belt around your neck tight, then lean away from whatever you strapped it to on the otherside, you can pass out from a blood choke in like 5 seconds, then asphyxiate yourself as you can no longer hold your body up while unconscious.
>>
>>24520115
Well yeah, but its so much harder to accurately and effectively stab your own heart,
Like, for example, try to bite your hand and break the skin, pretty tough right?
Thr body will defend itself even from itself
Some sort of gas asphyxiation would be much less painless
>>
>>24520200
Hell no. I don't want to fail and become a vegetable. Even if I succeed, I don't want my parents to find me like that. Blood everywhere is okay, but a faggot hanging in a tree isn't
>>
>>24520229
Painfull*
>>
>>24520232
you can do it from your closet. Or a Walmart changing room if you want to be cheeky and be on the news.
>>
>>24520232
Then jump off the highest building in your city or nearest city you twat
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 511x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 511x449
>not committing suicide by train
>>
>>24520232
If you care about your parents a hanging is much better than having them clean up your fucking blood pile. If you hang yourself your parents dont even need to touch you, but if you stab yourself to death they will have to fucking move because of the blood stain on the floor.
>>
>>24520075
I thing that you might need to throw yourself on that knife.
but I thinkg that stabbing eye => brain might be less painfull.
>>
>>24520285
Theres no way thats a good idea, People have survived worse things than a knife through the eye. Feel free to google it. I'm talkin harpoons and spears
>>
>>24520232
Quite sure that stabbing has way lower chance of sucess, longer death time and higher agony. Pick better way of killing you'reself. Also stabbing making you look like an EMO kid.
>>24520255
He can also jump in front of a train then
>>
>>24520075
I have this knife.
>>
>>24520200
Isn't hanging yourself painful?
>>
its a quick death for sure but its probably extremely painful. i mean, you're getting stabbed.
>>
started car + garage is helium bag alternative isn't it?
>>24520284
it is possible that you piss/shit yourself after hanging. so it is not that clean either.
>>24520304
ye but those are exceptions
>>
>>24520351
Depends upon how you do it, if you're just going for snapping neck then it should be rather painless, if you're going for suffocating, probably not that great, but I bet it's much better than stabbing self.
>>
>>24520273
People who commit suicide with trains are huge fucking assholes. I wish we'd charge the families of the deceased for cleanup and lost revenue like they do in Japan.

-a railroad fag
>>
>>24520376
Its more convenient for me, why would I care about the guys cleaning up my guts?
>>
>>24520376
they should just call the firefighters to water cannon the remains out of the tracks and leave them there to rot.
>>
>>24520399
Brotip: you often don't die right away. Same with jumping from buildings. Your stupid is ass still concious and alive for a bit after you do it.
>>
You can buy nitrogen at any gas store, no questions asked. If they do ask so you're a hobbyist metalworker or doing shit with wine on tap, kegged coldbrew coffee, or making a high pressure beer dispensing system. It's cheap too. I think I paid like $20 for mine. I already had the tank, but whats another $150 when you're checking out? Another $20 for a cpap mask and you're ready to check out. Argon could work too. Really any gas but oxygen or carbon dioxide. There are other painful gases but they're harder to get.

Don't be an asshole and try helium. Your body only detects c02, so use literally any other gas for a painless asphyxiation. Helium is actually pretty rare, it's only cheap because gubment giving it away for pennies on the dollar. Maybe neon would be cool. Not many people die on that one I bet. be a suicide hipster. Seriously though, if gas tanks are too muc trouble just get some liquid nitrogen. It boils at a pretty low temperature so you'll soon have all the n2 you can breathe. Get in a little enclosure like a car or a suicide booth and pour it on the floor. Just careful not to freeze your feets. This is a painless suicide after all.
>>
>>24520415
that is why you jump head-on. also if I was about to get myself killed by the train I would just lay my head on the track.
>>
>>24520431
I would love to die on nitrous or xenon, get super blasted out of the universe right before I go
>>
>>24520372
Doing a body weight suspension is almost entirely painless you just have to have the willpower to not grab the noose as it cuts off your circulation. You pass out from lack of oxygen very quickly and you're unconscious as you go brain dead.
>>
File: anherogas.png (16 KB, 709x609) Image search: [Google]
anherogas.png
16 KB, 709x609
>>24520520

Nitrous would be a little harder but I don't see why it couldn't be done if you're determined. You need a license or contacts to get a big tank from gas store, but they sell the mini canister for those isi containers for cheap. Just buy a couple boxes of whippits and rig it. Or you could be lazy.

Get a punchy balloon, fill with nitrous, put on cpap and nitrogen, Set up a second gas inlet with one way valve, attack balloon to this inlet, get so high you pass out and then the regular nitrogen carries you the rest of the way.
>>
it would take around 3 to 5 minutes to lose your conscience.
>>
Step 1. Buy a long rope and noose it
Step 2. Go to a bridge
Step 3. Tie it to the bridge and jump off with noose around your neck

The fall will instantly break your neck you'll never even know. Also you'll be inconveniencing normies and those rich fuck city workers. It's win/win
>>
>>24520719

Alternatively go buy a shotgun with a credit card and blow your goddamn brains out like a real man
>>
how about fentanyl overdose? there may be pain but it starts when it's already too late
>>
I never get why people just want to take sucide.
If im going to die i might aswell do something important or something people will remember while doing it.
>>
>>24520799
I personally would not recommend overdose of anything. You don't want to wake up a potato. The human body is strangely resilient in some cases.
>>
>>24520719
there is high chance of decapitation
>>
>>24520273
train conductors are not normies, why would you do that to a trainbro?
>>
File: 1461.jpg (514 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461.jpg
514 KB, 2048x1152
>>24520883
Trainmen have transcended all manner of normie and robot.
>>
>>24520814
What's wrong with that? It's just your dumb body
>>
>>24520918
comfy

original niggers
>>
>>24520075
try it. report back to me. if you dont, i no enough
>>
>>24520075
Just piss in a bleach filled toilet and use the fumes pham
>>
>>24520075
If you kill yourself you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>24520115
more like 10-12
>>
>>24520075
It's one of the worst methods to kill yourself with. Don't fucking do it, it'll be excruciatingly painful. Gun and gas tanks are probably the best way. If you shoot yourself with a gun you'll die before your body registers the pain.
>>
>>24520131
XD yoube sillgyy bbaka
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.