[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you found a shy, qt girl who has only dated a few other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
>tfw you found a shy, qt girl who has only dated a few other guys but might be a virgin still
We've been taking it really slow because school keeps us both pretty busy but our last two dates went really well. I'm actually really happy about this. Things usually get sexual too quickly for my liking and it makes things seem so less genuine. You guys might hate me for quoting this but I feel it a lot.

>But I guess that's just what sluts do, how could it ever be just us two
>I'd never love you enough to trust you, we just met and I just fucked you
>>
I know this exact feel and it's excellent
>>
>>24520037
have fun with your jealous, demented heart
>>
>>24520037
Where the fuck can I buy those cards?
>>
>>24520263
This is probably bait, but I'll bite. How am I displaying jealousy here? How am I being irrational here?
>>
>>24520296
Is it fun calling every dissenting opinion bait to not disturb your echo chamber?
>>
>>24520286
Those are the only in existence. My friend made them for some video he plans on making. No idea if he still has plans for it. I'll see if I can get the PSD for them if you want.

>>24520316
I'm only calling it bait because you're stating something without backing it up and I'm honestly curious as to why you're thinking the way you are.
>>
>>24520037
>"hey anon I want to take it slow as well :D"
>"OH FUCK YEAH CHAD"
>>
>>24520339
Arguing with red pillers is so very tiring. I don't want to argue with you. It accomplishes nothing. I already know how the conversation goes. I can speak quite well for you. You're not needed.

No, I am not trying to argue with you. I am trying to call you a shitstain.
>>
>>24520381
Wanting to have a genuine relationship with someone makes me a shitstain? Nice.
>>
>>24520037
DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THESE HOES
ITS NO SECRET, EVERYBODY KNOWS
YEAH WE FUCKED, BITCH SO WHAT
THATS ABOUT AS FAR AS YOUR BODY GOES
WELL BE FRIENDS, ILL CALL YOU AGAIN, ILL CHASE YOU AROUND EVERY BAR YOU ATTEND
NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF CAR ILL BE IN, WELL SEE HOW MUCH YOULL BE PARTYING THEN
YOU DONT WANT THAT, NEITHER DO I
I DONT WANT TO FLIP WHEN I SEE YOU WITH GUYS
TOO MUCH PRIDE BETWEEN YOU AND I, NOT A JEALOUS MAN BUT FEMALES LIE
BUT I GUESS THAT JUST WHAT SLUTS DO, HOW COULD IT EVER BE JUST US TWO
ID NEVER LOVE YOU ENOGH TO TRUST YOU, WE JUST MET AND I JUST FUCKED YOU
>>
>>24520417
Great song is great. <3
>>
>>24520408
No, that's very fair. I want the same thing anyway.
>>
>>24520443
Why are you calling me a red piller then? I don't actively seek out time with girls just for sex. Sometimes girls will initiate super quickly and I'll go along with it but it's definitely puts me off from them.
>>
>>24520468
Because you have a problem with female sexuality. You quote music that slutshame. You think the virginity of your girlfriend is important. It's very sad, really.
>>
>>24520468
He was talking about your jealous heart because number of previous boyfriend and sexpartner seems to really matter to you.
>>
>>24520519
>>24520531
I quoted specific lines. I don't have a problem with female sexuality. I just personally don't want a relationship that starts off sexually. Sex isn't that important to me so I'd like someone that feels the same way. I see her being a virgin as a small bonus. If she isn't one, I'm perfectly fine with that too. I'm just so happy that she likes me for who I am and that we get along so well.
>>
>>24520749
See but that means you do. Sex is just sex. It has no value; it doesn't make difference. It's just fun. It does not speak of the character of the people involved. Don't condemn people for it.
>>
>>24520781
I'm not condemning people for it. People can do whatever they want with their bodies. Everyone has different sex drives and I would just prefer to have someone with a similar sex drive to me. That's all I'm saying.
>>
OP it's time for you to leave, fucking normie
>>
>>24520821
But you are. You are putting value in it. You need to understand it isn't as important as it seems to be. It's just sex.

At first I was angry, but now I feel sad. You seem like an alright person, op, don't believe such foolish things.
>>
>>24520899
I really don't see how you're getting to the conclusion that I find sex super important. I just don't want to fuck a lot so I want a girl who also doesn't want to fuck a lot. I want to be able to pleasure a girl when they want it and if they have a higher sex drive than me then that may make it difficult for me.
>>
>>24520967
People talk about the things they find important.

And those concerns are fair, I'll admit, but neither is that revealed by how fast you jump into sex, nor is it something that can't be worked around. Mismatched libidos are overestimated problems.
>>
>>24521107
I don't immediately go "well this person fucked me on the first date so they're probably no good". You're making so many assumptions about me based on some brief things I've written. I realize everyone is different. I'm just trying to find someone that I can get along with as best as possible and who makes me happy and that I can make even happier. That's the most important thing to me.
>>
>>24521208
I don't have any other way to get information about you save for this thread. This is how you present yourself and this is how I perceive you. Be more eloquent if you'd like me to get a better picture of you.

(which I have, as we talked). I am slightly ashamed of my original toxicity.
>>
>>24521255
Fair enough. My intentions for this thread were to show that I was happy that I found someone I was getting along with so well. I'm a super awkward shy person and I was hoping it would provide some hope for people like me who think they'll never find someone. This relationship may not last but it's certainly going well so far so wish me luck!
>>
>>24521307
Well, I do feel a little bit better having talked to you. You're not utterly terrible.

Best of luck bub, and I hope you both make the other happy.
>>
>>24521399
I hope so too. You seem fairly nice yourself. If you want to stay in contact and perhaps become friends, then you can email me at [email protected]. Have a good one, m8.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.