[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is r9k on any drugs? Just started taking 10mg Citalopram/Celexa today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 651620053.jpg (4 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
651620053.jpg
4 KB, 300x225
Is r9k on any drugs?

Just started taking 10mg Citalopram/Celexa today
>>
Ive been on a bunch of stuff, everything made me feel even shittier but in a new way. None of that crap will fix your problems, for me the best it did was numb me to the point of not thinking.

Im screwed up from having physically and mentally abusive drug addict/dealers for parents and a tough deployment to Iraq. I guess if you have a legit "chemical imbalance" psychiatric drugs could help.
>>
>>24519957
thats sucks.

Were you taking it for depression or anxiety?
>>
>>24519816
started on 20mg citalopram last year, was upped to 40mg until shit hit the fan, got of that and was off meds for most of this year but i've been put on more now. started on 50mg sertraline, was upped to 100mg but may be taken back down again, also started on 3 x 5mg buspirone.
desu SSRIs are shit, if you're going to take them at least try and get stuff like buspirone or bupropion prescribed too.
>>
A-159
Bromazepam
Metropolol
''N-L''
Modafinil
>>
A thread tonight make me get on DXM, I feel euphoric.

Makes me wish I knew how to get shrooms
>>
>>24521008
>Metropolol
i've (>>24520900) only ever taken Propranolol, what's that like in comparison?
>>
Medikinet, Escitalopram and thyroid medication, but I don't really take them often
>>
150mg bupropion

quetiapine "when needed" but i only touch that shit in despair, that is, in case of severe insomnia
>>
casual here.

Smoking mad bongs.
>>
>>24521489
how is the bupropion just on its own?
>>
>>24521519

It gives you random energy boosts throughout the day. It doesn't "zombify" you but it doesn't make you happy either. It's just a mild stimulant basically. It has cut down my sleep from 8 to 6 hours which is good or bad from ones point of view.

It's all right.
>>
Seroquel. Any one else full on hallucinated after smoking weed and being sleep deprived after they had seris?
>>
>>24519816
Taking 20mg Valdoxan for about 1 1/2 years now, does wonders for my sleep quality which in turn lessens my anxiety and stress, no side effects at all like i had from the tons of SSRI/SNRI/Tricyclics i took before (Citalopram did shit for me).

Helps with the depression as well, better sleep gives me a lot more energy, started lifting again a couple of months ago.
>>
File: 1409817818802.jpg (40 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
1409817818802.jpg
40 KB, 595x720
I have some clonazepam that I bum off a friend. That gets carefully saved for emergencies though, can't waste it.

Been on prozac, zoloft, cymbalta, seroquel, and gabapentin in the past, none of it did a goddamned thing. Benzos are the only thing I found that actually shuts down my anxiety and self-hatred, but you get a tolerance fast and they hate writing scripts for anything that can get you high. Ask for them and you'll just look like a drug-seeker and ensure you'll never get them.

also alcohol, lots of it.
>>
>>24521587
Seroquel is pure fucking poison, how the fuck do you manage to be sleep deprived on it? That shit used to knock me out in 15 minutes flat.
>>
>>24521570

The only bad thing about it is that when you feel that extra energy, if you have nothing pleasant to do, it might provoke anxiety. Best thing to do then is to go for a walk.
>>
>>24519816
I've tried all ssris but they do nothing for me, even after weeks/months.

so I stick to opiates/alcohol/benzos
>>
>>24519816
No but sometimes I binge on dairy due to it's dopamine effects.

>mfw gonna have to purge the zombie hordes coming down off anti-psychotics during the apocalypse
>>
>>24519816
I take 120mg of cymbalta daily, for clinical depression I still want to die so I guess it's not working.

I'm also prescribed focalin xr and it works really well for me but I usually forget to take it.

>too ADD to remember to take ADD medicine
>>
>>24521587
Seroquel is ironically an anticholinergic which makes you trip balls. I would try Abilify instead, gives you lots of energy and helps a lot with depression.
>>
File: hi.jpg (92 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
92 KB, 980x551
Aripiprazole (Abilify) is one heck of a brain killer. Can't think, can't feel, no pain. Some shit for schizophrenia but god damn does it work. Highly recommended.

I also take Citalopram and Oxazepam but they don't do jack.
>>
>>24521741
Could you sell me some of yours? Foclin is my favorite drug
>>
Desvenlafaxine and some other thing for anxiety I can't even remember. Finding it difficult to hold down employment because of mental health, but getting there. Actually envy wagecvcks, as much as getting scrooged by a jew boss will suck.
>>
it's just insane to treat anything else than psychotic disorders with seroquel, the laziest choice a doctor can do when they aren't sure or fear misuse
>>
File: rockOnPastorDave.png (101 KB, 266x204) Image search: [Google]
rockOnPastorDave.png
101 KB, 266x204
I don't need LSD or THC, I get high on G-O-D.
>>
>>24521822
I don't want to get arrested, man.
>>
SSRIs just numb me. This guy >>24519957 has it right. None of it fixes your problems. Just makes you feel sedated and empty.
>>
Just Lithium, I think I'm gonna go back on Depakote in addition soon after 2 years being off it because I can't handle this shit anymore and hopefully some excess GABA will help me not give a fuck about how terrible everything is.
>>
File: 1444194177839.jpg (9 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1444194177839.jpg
9 KB, 200x190
Might be trying ketamine for the first time soon?

Anyone got any advice?

btw i've done poppers, weed, MCAT/Bubble/Mephedrone, and coke before
>>
>>24519957
>>24522253

This desu, they're horrifying.
>>
Who klonopin here
>>
>>24519957
>>24522253

No shit, you morons. Remember when you got your prescription and your psychiatrist asked you about your health and diet and exercise and recommended that you see a therapist? Everyone knows that SSRI's aren't a cure. They're there to give you space to fix your shit without having to spend all your energy wanting to kill yourself.

If the only thing you do is start taking drugs and keep sitting in front of the computer being a useless shit then yeah, you're gonna stay depressed.

>Im screwed up from having physically and mentally abusive drug addict/dealers for parents and a tough deployment to Iraq. I guess if you have a legit "chemical imbalance" psychiatric drugs could help.

Aka "my problems are everyone else's fault". Ten bucks says you'll keep blaming other people until the day you die and you'll never fix your shit because you'll never take responsibility for your own mental health.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.