[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wageslaves are wasting their lives making money for someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1427430618423.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1427430618423.png
252 KB, 511x428
>wageslaves are wasting their lives making money for someone else
>NEETs are wasting their lives being depressed and unhappy

What the fuck are you even supposed to do?
>>
Anything but NEET.
>>
Be self-employed
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 612x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 612x413
Just stop being poor
>>
>>24519434
Teach us le master xD

Seriously give some advice or fuck off
>>
Lots and lots of drugs and then kill yourself
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24519407
>:55:55
This is a question I can't answer, but you got nice timequads.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 503x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 503x581
>>24519407
The honest answers are

>A: Escape into the wilderness and live innawoods - comes with huge number of obvious difficulties

>B: Go to uni, get a good degree, and be willing to be a wagec.uck for a period of time (probably most of your life, unfortunately - certainly your most productive years) and then buy your freedom off-grid. Pretty much same as above, but with extra finances you don't have to go full Ray Mears in order to survive

>C: Find a way to worm yourself into a rich social group, and manipulate peers into giving you money/power/whatever you want. This is borderline impossible even for normies, so you can imagine what chances a robot would have

I think that's it. Enjoy living a shitty, boring life as a wageslave, since realistically you won't even have the time to do any of the above.

Anything I missed?
>>
>>24521400
>D: Work hard to build a business for a few years and let it take care of itself while you collect the money

Not sure how to start though.
>>
>>24521834
This is a little too vague t.bh

Not really an option unless you're exceptionally intelligent and know a lot about business/finance beforehand. Otherwise, it just feels like too much luck is involved.

also can you imagine the average robot as a fucking CEO? This is the realm of cut-throat sociopaths, not the kind of people that frequent /r9k/.
>>
>>24522225
Oh and speaking of luck, actually:

>E: Start gambling and win a fortune.

I don't think I need to explain the difficulties with this one.
>>
>>24522225
>also can you imagine the average robot as a fucking CEO?
There was a guy in my class who would staple his own chest and then laugh like a maniac. He was a complete idiot. He barely does anything yet he makes ~11k euros a month off his shitty little company. He was basically just in college to kill time because he was bored of doing nothing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.