[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 640x1136
WHY THE FUCK WHY
>>
why what. plenty of fish in the sea someone out there for everyone just b urself.

>meeting people online
>2015
>>
>>24519328
Moment of silence for you android bro.
>>
>>24519328
If you truly fucking cared about it you would meet up anyway fucking lazy faggot looking for excuses

true love knows no boundries
>>
>>24519328
>I would say meet up at a midpoint, but that would be a hassle for both of us

if this is you, you did this to yourself
>>
>I wanted to fuck your brains out

So suave
>>
File: 1447524653501.jpg (127 KB, 902x577) Image search: [Google]
1447524653501.jpg
127 KB, 902x577
>>24519328
how far away is she ?

if its under 100 miles you no excuse

take a train a bus a plane
go rawdog her pussy and cum inside
FAGGOT
>>
>>24519371
>>24519365

this, he is looking for excuses

if OP really wanted he would go to her anyway
>>
You're not allowed to reee, you normie fuck.
>>
She's 82 miles away from me
>>
>>24519520
That's literally an hour's drive on the freeway, nigger.
>>
>>24519520
hahahaha wtf man

my ex gf lived 2 hour drive away from me (200km) or so

wtf is wrong with you? literally just looking for an excuse to cockblock yourself

its ok if you got anxiety or whatever but dont fucking act like the distance is the problem
>>
Also post her pic plz
>>
>driving 2+ hours to ~maybe~ have sex with a girl from tinder

c'mon guys, use your head.

OP she's just one tinder slut. you'll find another

she still wont cure your loneliness though
>>
>>24519541
its 83 miles between them, not 83 miles of driving. most likely it would be over 120 miles of driving
>>
>driving this far for a tinder match

haha no
>>
>>24519805
No, probably closer to 90.
>>
>>24519328
If it makes you feel any better, it's much easier to make promises when you know you don't have to actually do anything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.