[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is this fair? >room filled with mold >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_1609-sad_frog-1221871238.jpg (18 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1609-sad_frog-1221871238.jpg
18 KB, 600x384
How the fuck is this fair?

>room filled with mold
>have to sleep in a storage room in a storage closet
>every day I wake up to my dad early as fuck stomping right next to my head slamming shit in the kitchen and chain smoking cigarettes next to me
>have to wake up and go to sleep whenever they decide to fuck off
>if i sleep in my room and compromise my health my redneck mountain neighbors let their aggressive dogs sit outside and bark for hours
>anytime between 8 am and to 2 am my dad is being a loud inconsiderate fuck
>never had a good nights sleep before

My friend:

>has disabled grandparents
>they can't go upstairs
>his entire second storey is his to himself with TVs and computers
>he sleeps 10 hours a night and can sleep with his window open without a peep

I'm so fucjing sick of life. I'm so fucking sick of sleeping 4 hours at a time and smoking all my weed just trying to stay sane.
>>
Why don't you just move out?
>>
no one cares, stop making these threads. only you can change your situation, no one here can do shit for you
>>
>>24519285
Youre a mean person and nobody cares about your selfish attitude
>>
>>24519254
>weed lmao
yes your drug habit is keeping you sane, which is why you blog post about not sleeping enough because you can't clean your room. burn down your house
>>
Problem is you dont make any big moves or changes in life, you should just pack your stuff and leave, cry for help from others, try to work somebody will notice you and give you chance.

It will be hard at first but better then your sick parents.

Some of you guys are pussies here, not every parent or person is worth life, either kill them or leave do something radical.

Life is overrated.
>>
>>24519307
how am i mean? how am i selfish? fact is you make this thread every single fucking day. you bitch and moan and expect someone to fix your life. fuck you kid, only you can help yourself
>>
>>24519360
You try living like this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.